It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to quiet schizophrenic voices

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
getting your voices quiet if they bother you too much..this is my process.

Use your mind to push your energy down to your feet, this will prevent them from causing too much pain and stifle them from putting anymore chips in you.

Locations of chips ive discovered are in left ear, brain, jaw, and different parts of body.

topical rubs with aloe vera hand lotion, niacin, dandylion root and foot powder are temporary blocks to them doing things like causing pain.

They can move some of their implants around your mind or ear or neck area so you must find a way to manipulate their fields so they cant do that anymore.

Once you push your fields to your feet you might start feeling them move around.

Dont stick anything in your ears that would puncture your eardrum.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I am getting a feeling of Deja Vu here. So again I will say a good doctor with the right medication will work wonders for the paranoia and delusions.

And to answer you from the last post I would ask again....why you? Is there something REALLY important about you that would make these claimed agencies spend that much time and money on you?

If you are so concerned about this then get a head scan and have the chip medically removed. If that can't be done then something as simple as having someone tazer you should do the trick....fry all the supposed chips you have in your body at once.

What you are saying is reality is complete insanity.

edit on 5/16/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I double-dog dare someone to flag this!

OP, please get help. Not just for yourself, but for all of us dumb enough to click on this thread. And the many other nearly identical ones you post when the meds start wearing off.

ETA: Wait! This thread isn't completely useless. The OP is right. You should never poke things into your eardrums.
edit on 16/5/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
maybe it's my own fault for clicking this topic..

..but i can't seem to wrap my head around this part;

Use your mind to push your energy down to your feet, this will prevent them from causing too much pain and stifle them from putting anymore chips in you.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I am getting a feeling of Deja Vu here. So again I will say a good doctor with the right medication will work wonders for the paranoia and delusions.

And to answer you from the last post I would ask again....why you? Is there something REALLY important about you that would make these claimed agencies spend that much time and money on you?

If you are so concerned about this then get a head scan and have the chip medically removed. If that can't be done then something as simple as having someone tazer you should do the trick....fry all the supposed chips you have in your body at once.

edit on 5/16/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I know they designed it to seem that way.

about the tazer thing..no way, i want my abilities unfried thank you.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
maybe it's my own fault for clicking this topic..

..but i can't seem to wrap my head around this part;

JUST that part, huh?

link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

OP, please get help. Not just for yourself, but for all of us dumb enough to click on this thread. And the many other nearly identical ones you post when the meds start wearing off.

im not here to talk to people who think schizophrenia is just some mental disorder where peoples own brains start saying things to them. im hear to teach other voice hearers how to bring themselves peace if meds dont work. And about meds wearing off, they never do anything anyway. And i dont want to be a med head.

link   
Oh...and since you have discovered them will you please post pictures of the chips? Try to get them BEFORE the government sends a signal for the chip to move to a different location though.

Seriously....I am not sure why you post. There are clear delusions going on here and posting to a conspiracy forum is only going to make these delusions worse with others claiming to have the same thing or leading you on saying they do.

You should really get a full scan on your person just to see that there are NO chips in your body but my guess is this would really mess with what you see as reality and you would find another made up fantastical excuse for why they did not show up....such as the government sent a command for the chips to leave your body or become invisible prior to the scan.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

im not here to talk to people who think schizophrenia is just some mental disorder where peoples own brains start saying things to them. im hear to teach other voice hearers how to bring themselves peace if meds dont work. And about meds wearing off, they never do anything anyway. And i dont want to be a med head.

No. You missed the edit where I modified my lowly opinion of your post. Eardrums the world over are at this very moment thanking you. Maybe I should even flag this....
edit on 16/5/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Oh...and since you have discovered them will you please post pictures of the chips? Try to get them BEFORE the government sends a signal for the chip to move to a different location though.

Seriously....I am not sure why you post. There are clear delusions going on here and posting to a conspiracy forum is only going to make these delusions worse with others claiming to have the same thing or leading you on saying they do.

You should really get a full scan on your person just to see that there are NO chips in your body but my guess is this would really mess with what you see as reality and you would find another made up fantastical excuse for why they did not show up....such as the government sent a command for the chips to leave your body or become invisible prior to the scan.

Well if i had your mindset or other lazy schizos mindsets id still be suffering voices, so i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So what you are saying is you don't want to have evidence that they are real or would rather keep up the delusions that they are real without having any evidence?

You complain about these voices in EVERY thread you post. Why not DO something about it and get a scan to see if there are really there? Would this rock your sanity if they weren't or would you find an excuse to explain it away?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Im only posting this to let you know
this was my first laugh of the day.

OP: what meds are you on?
have you been taking them as prescribed.

I also hear voices, its usually when im drunk and playing out some scenario in my head.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So what you are saying is you don't want to have evidence that they are real or would rather keep up the delusions that they are real without having any evidence?

You complain about these voices in EVERY thread you post. Why not DO something about it and get a scan to see if there are really there? Would this rock your sanity if they weren't or would you find an excuse to explain it away?

Ive actually tried, I had severe head and jaw pain recently and went to the doctor, requested and ultrasound or MRI and they turned me down and said it was part of my "schizophrenia" which to me is just to get rid of me so they dont get involved if they do actually find something.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

just that part, huh?

yeah (shrug) ..if anyone's done their time researching the facets of mind control, it'd only be a matter of time untill there was some kind of human testing done... i saw the footage of the charging bull stopped with an implant device.

the implants, afaic, have been verified.. we've even got digital angel, verichip, etc.. it can't be discounted any more..

what we'd be after here is some kind of proof.. and i think anyone who put such a device in somebody would also be worried about that (the implant being detected) ...maybe there are actual motile implants? who knows?

for that matter, maybe implants aren't even required? people might also want to take a look at fireburndoctor.com and the technology it claims to use for the remote healing.. there are some mp3 files available on this and the usual youtube videos

..if the OP maybe told us WHY he thinks he was implanted, it might shed some light.. then again, it might not..

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

just that part, huh?

yeah (shrug) ..if anyone's done their time researching the facets of mind control, it'd only be a matter of time untill there was some kind of human testing done... i saw the footage of the charging bull stopped with an implant device.

the implants, afaic, have been verified.. we've even got digital angel, verichip, etc.. it can't be discounted any more..

what we'd be after here is some kind of proof.. and i think anyone who put such a device in somebody would also be worried about that (the implant being detected) ...maybe there are actual motile implants? who knows?

for that matter, maybe implants aren't even required? people might also want to take a look at fireburndoctor.com and the technology it claims to use for the remote healing.. there are some mp3 files available on this and the usual youtube videos

..if the OP maybe told us WHY he thinks he was implanted, it might shed some light.. then again, it might not..

Why i think they are in me is simple..ive felt them move, ive localized them by manipulating my energy fields. When i first started being attacked the voices would squeeze my organs and cause surface pain. So i thought over time that there had to be something in me that allows them to do this. Lo and behold, i discovered for myself the truth. My guess is that these 'implants" are not visible without some special form or process of scanning the body perhaps at a microscopic level.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
And about meds wearing off, they never do anything anyway. And i dont want to be a med head.

How ironic that the OP has far more sense than the average ATS poster.

He KNOWS that psychiatry is a total complete FRAUD...

Listen to what he is saying and STOP telling people to "see a doctor..."

He KNOWS what he is talking about.

“Psychiatry” has NO, and I mean ZERO medical basis whatsoever.

Watch “The marketing of Madness” on YouTube to learn what a scam “psychiatry” is.

Thought Police Kidnap Talk Show Host

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud.” — Fred Baughman,

quoted by Dr. Timothy Scott, America Fooled: The Truth about Antidepressants, Antipsychotics and How We’ve Been Deceived

Psychiatry is a Total Fraud

Not only is psychology without merit, but psychiatry defrauds the public as well. Medical psychiatrists have been trying for years to validate their biochemical theory of mental illness, but “after decades of research that has yielded not a single definitive biological marker connecting brain dysfunction to mental disorders,” we are letting doctors evaluate and treat us as if such diseases exist.

To put it more loosely, making a diagnosis of mental illness is “a near mindless act where you can speculate whatever you want and never be ‘wrong’ (if any new or unrelated symptoms emerge just add another diagnosis).”

In fact, there is not a single scientific study that shows prescription psychotropic drug users suffer from an objective, confirmable abnormality of the brain.

Psychology and Psychiatry: Rotten to the Core

Dr. Niall McLaren, an Australian practicing psychiatrist for 22 years, explains what is wrong with the psychiatric profession: That it cannot/will not take criticism, for fear the entire model of biological psychiatry will unravel. That there is no science to psychiatric diagnoses, no brain based diseases. And that psychiatry only pushes mental disorders as biological disease in order to convince people to take psychiatric drugs, causing a host of dangerous side effects.

What's Wrong with Psychiatry?

“There are no objective tests in psychiatry-no X-ray, laboratory, or exam finding that says definitively that someone does or does not have a mental disorder.”
— Allen Frances, Former DSM-IV Task Force Chairman

Source

“…modern psychiatry has yet to convincingly prove the genetic/biologic cause of any single mental illness…Patients [have] been diagnosed with ‘chemical imbalances’ despite the fact that no test exists to support such a claim, and…there is no real conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like.” — Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

Source

“All psychiatrists have in common that when they are caught on camera or on microphone, they cower and admit that there are no such things as chemical imbalances/diseases, or examinations or tests for them. What they do in practice, lying in every instance, abrogating [revoking] the informed consent right of every patient and poisoning them in the name of ‘treatment’ is nothing short of criminal.” — Dr Fred Baughman Jr., Pediatric Neurologist

Source

“Psychiatry makes unproven claims that depression, bipolar illness, anxiety, alcoholism and a host of other disorders are in fact primarily biologic and probably genetic in origin…This kind of faith in science and progress is staggering, not to mention naïve and perhaps delusional.”

— Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

Source

“In short, the whole business of creating psychiatric categories of ‘disease,’ formalizing them with consensus, and subsequently ascribing diagnostic codes to them, which in turn leads to their use for insurance billing, is nothing but an extended racket furnishing psychiatry a pseudo-scientific aura. The perpetrators are, of course, feeding at the public trough.”
— Dr. Thomas Dorman, internist and member of the Royal College of Physicians of the UK

Source

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your process...I am glad you found some methods that work for you...and who knows... someone else one ATS that may have (schizophrenic voices) but does not want to share that they do...may just get some help from your suggestions.

I send to you...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So why don't you just "think" the implants out of your body? Or is there something about them that will not let them be expelled?

You say you went to a doc and asked for an MRI or Ultrasound yet in the next post you say that there has to be some "special" equipment or device to see them....so are you coming up with these "facts" on the fly to suit your story?

If you know you are schizophrenic and you know the symptoms you exhibit are all traits of schizophrenia then are you simply ignoring that fact or are you suggesting that ALL schizophrenics have implants or that you are different somehow and your particular schizophrenia isn't related to the voices?

If yours is different and unrelated then what part of being schizophrenic do you actually own as symptoms and what parts are you denying and are saying they are unrelated and all part of a government plot against you?

And one more time....why you again?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So why don't you just "think" the implants out of your body? Or is there something about them that will not let them be expelled?

You say you went to a doc and asked for an MRI or Ultrasound yet in the next post you say that there has to be some "special" equipment or device to see them....so are you coming up with these "facts" on the fly to suit your story?

If you know you are schizophrenic and you know the symptoms you exhibit are all traits of schizophrenia then are you simply ignoring that fact or are you suggesting that ALL schizophrenics have implants or that you are different somehow and your particular schizophrenia isn't related to the voices?

If yours is different and unrelated then what part of being schizophrenic do you actually own as symptoms and what parts are you denying and are saying they are unrelated and all part of a government plot against you?

And one more time....why you again?

ive tried thinking them out of me, it only deceives there view of me.

Im not changing my story im just saying an ultrasound or MRI would be a start, but if they did find something they wouldn't show or tell me im sure.

i believe all schizophrenics are experiencing the same thing as far as being monitored or chipped. And i think anyone abducted or with abduction memories have these implants, they get in you when your young and then they decide whether or not you will hear voices or be expiremented on.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

hello i am a schixophrenix and i use to hear voices and hallucinate things.

I am on a prescription of fluphenazines for a chemical balance of dopamine in the brain.

I reccomend medication to truly schizophrenic people because it all has to do with chemical balances.

for some people like me physchiatry and medications really do help, ever since ive been on medications ive been back to normal since before i came down with schizophrenia.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join