It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman/Boston Bombing connection: just a little one...you decide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm curious on what the source is for Boston Properties owning One Liberty Plaza.

The *only* source I can find is on Wikipedia and that edit was made on April 27th (no source on the edit).

Brookfield Office Properties has OLP listed in their portfolio.

Boston Properties does not.
edit on 16-5-2013 by OneisOne because: typo... there to their

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Batman = 6 letters
Boston = 6 letters
Market = 6 letters
Boston Market, known for their meat loaf. Meat Loaf is often cooked in pressure cookers.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by nobeattles

This reminds me of the conspiracy relating to the Sandy Hook massacre and how conspiracy theorist tried to relate it to the Dark Knight Batman film.

Agreed.... Some folks have FAR too much free time, I believe.

Sometimes, crap just happens...people die...and no nice, neat meaning or purpose is ever found to have existed, eh?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What's worse Wrabbit, this seems to be flat out false info. There is no news anywhere that Brookfield sold One Liberty Plaza to Boston Properties.

Found an article from Feb/March of this year on Brookfield leasing space to a firm in OLP. I would think if that made trade news the out right sale of the building would too.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I appreciate you doing a little legwork to see the truth and not assume like many are apt to do. It's always nice to know and not just think there may be a real problem to a theory, eh?

* Of course, it's also an example of why Wiki isn't a great source to use for anything but lists of other sources to check out... lol

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nobeattles

You are drinking the Koo-aid from the same well that is problematic for me. I do not see any connection between two events...one by an American citizen who is obviously disturbed and another event that the two perps accused are religious nuts hell bent on punishing an entire nation for the actions of its government.

If you really want to draw forth facts which could show government involvement or something like that then please at least approach the subject with some sort of real factual evidence and not pure stupid nonsense.

It seems to be FACT if it says so some where on the internet for some folks...just like your description of the term conspiracy theorist...factual evidence provided to you that George Soros did not coin the phrase nor anyone connected to him...but because you googled it on some blog you believed it to be true...you are drawing from a poisoned well so no need for me to provide more poison
edit on 5/16/2013 by DJMSN because: addition

top topics

<< 1   >>

join