It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Official: Suspect indicates Boston attack was retribution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
...The story comes from Northeastern University criminology Professor James Fox who met with "Danny" (who CNN notes is not his real name, it is his nickname) who refuses to go on camera or give his real name. (* NOTE: Although a few days later "Danny" DID go on camera with his face obstructed and his voice altered for his first and only real interview about the alleged carjacking. Guess which reporter landed this interview with "Danny"? Yep, you guessed it; CBS News' John Miller whose history I detailed in my previous post).

Here is a direct quote from CNN's Brian Todd in the video above: "He's relayed everything through this professor, James Fox and they've told this to the Boston Globe and they also told it to us." Todd continues to give the overview of the carjacking and before going to footage of his on camera interview with professor James Fox he says "professor James Fox tells us the first words of the suspect."

When I initially read the Boston Globe article a few things about the carjacking story struck me as very strange and the details of the alleged carjacking seemed suspect; but add the fact that "Danny's" mouthpiece is a Northeastern University Professor of Criminology, this "Danny" story just seems like a complete farce IMO.

From the start of that interview - (without knowing what to expect) - I was taken aback at how "exuberant" the witness appeared... Then, it was clarified that he was NOT the witness, but someone the witness ("Danny") had rehearsed the story with (I think it implied or stated that he had gone over the story multiple times with "Danny").
Next - as you've pointed out - the person "Danny" had shared all of this with, was a Professor of Criminology.
How convenient (just like the note D. Tsarnaev left in the boat).
Then - the "actual intereview" with the "real witness" ("Danny")...is done by who-other-than you're old friend, John Miller.
Most oddly - to me - was how the professor answered for the rationale & reasoning/s of the highjacker/s... Specifically - Tamerlan - when asked "why didn't he shoot him, then?"...
Maybe he is also a medium, and interviewed Tamerlan from beyond.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Having done the research and examined all the possible scenarios I would say I am better qualified to comment on this than you who, as your post indicates, has not done any examination of this.

Oh, well then, let me jump into the "instant expert" mode also. After an extensive five minute search I was able to find out that the auto lock feature can be toggled on or off by the owner of the vehicle. But thanks. If you hadn't thrown out your superiority complex in your reply to my questions, I would have never bothered to find out exactly how wrong your "proof" actually was...
edit on 17-5-2013 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Sure if you do a cursory search you will find that however if you do a more in-depth search you will learn that disabling the auto-lock it is not as easy as you state; as it is controlled by the vehicle's computer system you need to use the manual and go through several steps to disable it. It is not a switch like old school vehicles. According to the Mercedes owners forum boards survey less than 10% of Mercedes owners with this option have gone through the process to disable it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I agree the Professor of Criminology as mouthpiece aspect of the carjacking story is quite troubling.

I have an easier time digesting a scenario where "Danny" had his car stolen at a gas station when he left his door open and the key fob device in the vehicle and the Tsarnaev's simply drove up to get fuel for their vehicle and took advantage of the opportunity of an empty Mercedes with the driver door open and no occupant.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This note should be a wake up call to Americans. What these bombers did was reprehensible, but then so is U.S. foreign policy and their actions in the Middle East, where many innocent people have been killed, without the majority of U.S. citizens even batting an eyelid.

This kind of thing was inevitable.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

You're absolutely right.

edit on 5/18/2013 by NickDC202 because: I edited my original reply because I wanted to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join