It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Discussion About the current state of the USA...and where its going....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wanted to post this thread in the hopes of having a serious conversation with other like-minded individuals, and even not so like-minded individuals on how current events are turning out, or where things are going. I have no idea where this should really be, so if mods want to move this thread to the appropriate topic, it would be much appreciated. Anyway, I wanted to start off by saying that I love this site, in all its good and bad, intelligent and crazy, or the calm and the anxiety disorders...which, for where I'm going with this, may sound like I have some paranoia problems myself...hence, this discussion. So...lets get to it.

I really feel, that with everything thats been going on, for lets say, oh, the past 13 years, starting with the Bush/Gore election, all the way to the current day, that The powers want the people to revolt. The elite just keep piling on the crap to see how much we will take, and are basically saying, "Hey, eat this or revolt." And we just keep eating their crap. Every Conspiracy thats happened, lets just say that these happened the way we were told by the higher ups. Still the alternative news would feed us the other side, to plant that seed of discontempt...to get the wheels rolling. These alternative news sources could have ulterior motives, and could even be ran by the elite as well in the shadows.

You could look at it the way a lot of us already do, that the gov is behind at least most of these occurrences, and are just making us eat more crap, begging us to do something about it. Its obvious that the elite want a big portion of us to disappear, and they would need to do it a way that wouldnt risk waking up those that are asleep. So they do these events, or pass laws and bills that restrict rights and freedoms, take nutrients out of foods and give us crap to kill us. Bottom line is, today the elite are making it clear, plain and simple, Eat it or do something about it.

Why would they want us to revolt, you may ask...a lot of you probably already know...So they can squash us quickly and systematically. Filmed before a live studio audience, and spun by their corporate media to their favor, to once and for all, get rid of the only people who will fight for their freedom and suppress any feelings of those on the fence of fighting to quickly change their mind. Then swiftly afterwards, or even during the shock and awe, implementing new laws restricting more or all freedoms and rights, possible fema camps finally coming into use.

Unfortunately, we still live in a nation where probably more than 80% of its citizens still believe their leaders are angels and care for their people. Its as easy as looking at my wallet...what do you know, its getting thinner...now look at theirs...

Please have this discussion with me, my mind is open to absorbing your ideas, and please keep it friendly even if it starts a debate...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Its obvious that the elite want a big portion of us to disappear,

And that's obvious how?

This is the standard, "I wanna have a really intellectual conversation for once" (by the way my premise is totally loaded and takes massive liberties with reality.)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, for example, putting known health hazards in our food, (GMO, aspartame, ect.) and protecting the companies that do this are just blaring at me. Erasing the middle class doesnt help matters.

Maybe "disappear" was a harsh word, but I do feel they have "something" against us.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh, and thanks, by the way, for your polite insult. If you would have a decent conversation with me, you might find that I'm not that way at all, I'm just trying to expand my mind like everyone else, you know, gain some knowledge. But please, you just go on entertaining with your little quirks.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderDeLarge
reply to post by boncho

Well, for example, putting known health hazards in our food, (GMO, aspartame, ect.) and protecting the companies that do this are just blaring at me. Erasing the middle class doesnt help matters.

Maybe "disappear" was a harsh word, but I do feel they have "something" against us.

So you have conclusive numbers on how many of us have died from the poisoning of our food supply with GMO food and aspartame? What are the numbers?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here's my perspective on the current state of the USA.

I graduated in 2001, at this time it was no longer a possibility to purchase any Journeyman Cards for any Unions because of ass hats screwing up jobs saying they knew a trade when they didn't know "There's no such thing as a left handed screw driver"

I became a supervisor when 9/11 happened. I was 19-20yrs old.... WE ALL WOKE UP POOR THE NEXT DAY~

It's just never been the same since.

I don't hate my country. I'm saddened. There is nothing about America that is true to what this once great country was. I don't know if we will ever make it back there... Honestly, I don't see it happening unless something dramatic occurs. That something is beyond what I would like to debate. There is no victor of these debates and not one side is greater or lesser than the opposing debater.

We all need to be American's first and political puppets never. America needs to take off the asshats and stand up.
edit on 16-5-2013 by sulaw because: Improper Grammar

new topics

top topics

join