It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BH Obama Vs. HR Clinton 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The past week has brought out scandal after scandal from Washington.
We have:

1. Benghazi: We all know the story, at least what we were told. Now the truth starts to slowly come out.

www.weeklystandard.com...

2. DOJ wiretapping AP: Now, not just the AP but the DOJ also wiretapped the "Cloak Room", a private room set aside for congressional members and their private staffers. It's not only illegal, it's a deep dark kind of illegal. One branch of government spying on another. Nixon wasn't this bad and this may take down the President.

www.weeklystandard.com...

3. IRS: The Internal Revenue Service targeted people for their political affiliation. "Rogue" agents or was it a direct order? The agents say it was a order.

www.fox19.com...

I believe we are witnessing two very unique events. The first, a complete cluster fail/coverup from the Obama administration AND a behind the scenes political game of payback. Let me "spin" a story for you.

In 2007 and running right up to the Democrat Convention where Obama was selected to be the party nominee there was a battle between Obama and HR Clinton. We saw the public portion, but not much of what happened behind the scenes.

We know that Bill Clinton spoke often leading up to the Convention about Obama. See the following where Bill speaks about his experience with the Obama machine:

www.youtube.com...

There exists "bad blood" between Hr Clinton and Obama:

www.youtube.com...

The "bad blood" probably didn't just go away once Obama won or when HR Clinton was named Sec. State.

Now, where are the scandals coming from? Well....see here: (Hint, it's the CIA)

twitchy.com...

The unanswered/unspoken question is why and why now?

The "why" is because someone is pushing friends at that level to come clean, the "why now" is pretty easy. The path has to be made "clean" for a certain someone to be distanced from the scandals BEFORE the "season" begins for the Democratic primaries.

Both Bill and Hillary are nothing else if not ruthless, especially when either of them are ran over by a political bus such as they were in 2007/2008.

My belief, and we will see if this is a correct belief soon enough, is that HR Clinton, along with Bill and their vast network of friends within the spook community have given the "word" for this information to begin seeing the light of day.

I suspect that over the next 6 months we will see Hillary distance herself from the scandals and we will see all roads pertaining to the scandals leading right back to the White House. See, it's not just Obama that has to come down, it's Biden as well. The path to 2016 runs right over (and through) Obama and Biden. I think Bill and Hillary are driving the bus that runs them over.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mr3dboot

This is actually a very interesting theory!
And would explain the one-two punch (and three and four, too) that seems to be hitting the White House lately. I've got to give you props.
I'm not sure I'm going to buy it, but I think it's clever.

Originally posted by mr3dboot
2. DOJ wiretapping AP: Now, not just the AP but the DOJ also wiretapped the "Cloak Room", a private room set aside for congressional members and their private staffers.

ONE congressman has made this claim. There's absolutely no corroborating evidence at this time.

In 2007 and running right up to the Democrat Convention where Obama was selected to be the party nominee there was a battle between Obama and HR Clinton.

That's 100% normal for people who are running against each other. Even people of the same political party. The fact that they were competing is not at all unusual. No "bad blood" necessary. They were opponents. That's how it goes.

See, it's not just Obama that has to come down, it's Biden as well. The path to 2016 runs right over (and through) Obama and Biden.

Not sure I understand this part... Why would Hillary have to distance herself from Biden? If she runs in 2016, she will pick her own running mate and owes nothing whatsoever to Biden. Or do you think Biden will run? Because even if Biden decided to run for POTUS, she could go after him then. There's NO WAY he would win over Hillary (and Bill).

Interesting thoughts, though.

edit on 5/16/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Awesome discussion thread.

Obama has a history of throwing people under the bus. Everyone from his grandmother to his pastor to his political buddies. I don't know if Obama is throwing Hillary under the bus to protect himself from yet another scandal coming home to roost .. or if Hillary and the State Dept really are where the buck stops in regards to Benghazi.

If Hillary has designs on POTUS 2016 .. she'll fight back .. and fight HARD.
Obama wont' know what hit him. He's a noob compared to the Hillary machine.

If only I could still eat popcorn and S'mores ... i'd be stocking up so I could watch it all go down while it's reported on TV. Talk about a political blood bath!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't know if Obama is throwing Hillary under the bus to protect himself from yet another scandal coming home to roost .. or if Hillary and the State Dept really are where the buck stops in regards to Benghazi.

I haven't seen or heard of him throwing Hillary anywhere.
In fact, he's protected her by saying that HE is responsible, not her. If there is any bus throwing going on, she's doing the tossing.

top topics

join