It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC pushing alien agenda with children's channel Cbeebies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is a thread that I've been meaning to post up for quite some time now, and particularly more-so now because it's really been bugging me. Our UK members (with children) will probably be a little more on my wave-length with regards to Cbeebies, although the subject in general should interest everyone.

Just some brief info on Cbeebies. This is one of BBC's young themed channels aimed at children and toddlers. I've been aware of this channel for a long time although have never previously needed to watch it for obvious reasons.....

All that changed when I became a Father for the first time in late 2011. As I'm self-employed and work on computers, I get to spend a lot of time with my children at home (now have two!) and, subsequently watching this very unusual channel which takes over our screen at various times throughout the day.

Now the reason I'm making this thread is because I believe (whole-heartedly may I add!) that the BBC are actively pushing out propaganda and an alien agenda to our little ones....remember these are our adults of the future. Having closely watched this channel for almost 2 years, and having pretty much caught at least every show at some point on, I'm astounded at Cbeebies blatant 'obsession' with aliens interacting with a number of characters throughout the programmes.

I know a pattern when I see one, and the frequent, and repeated shows certainly leave me under the impression the BBC are perusing something a lot more sinister then you could ever imagine. Am I bat-s**t crazy? Perhaps. But without even having to give any examples to ATS members at how corrupt BBC are, I'm not surprised at the type of content our children are viewing and just lapping up day in, day out.

Some of the shows openly discuss the notion of aliens, whilst others show hidden symbolism which only an adult could probably spot. However, a child's sub-concious mind will be mercifully taking in everything, but why? Maybe a future event.

Now I'd like to give you some more info on some of the things I've spotted on the shows with several images from the shows. (For obvious reason's I can't lay claim to the things I'm about to describe so you'll have to either watch the channel frequently, try and YouTube them, or just take my word for it!)

What's The Big Idea

This is one strange show to say the least. The characters wear some kind of strange space-adapted suits in what can be described as a utopian society. Perhaps these characters are based on aliens settling into the planet. I'm not sure to be honest, but it's a bloody bizarre show.

The programme features a boy asking lots of question that wouldn't sound out of place for a 2 or 3 year old to be asking, but it's the setting and extras that made me flag this particular show up.

On one episode, the boy was outside exploring his families new home and he walked into the garden, before a UFO beamed a light down on him and made some kind of body-scan check on the boy, before disappearing into the distance to leave the boy to continue on. My first thought was...."Why would they feel the need to add this in?" but when you think about it, it fits this alien agenda I talk about to a tee.

Cloud Babies

Another harmlessly-looking, although strange show. A handful of talking babies who live in the clouds. They're told it's not safe on the ground, and they have a duty to monitor the skies, and look after the sun and the moon. Although the moon is a happy-looking and friendly character who can talk, you only have to see behind the true motive of this show which again points to my alien agenda.

The babies also ride flying horses throughout the sky from location to location which is a little 'trippy'.

The Rhyme Rocket

This is the most obvious one of all, but is likely to be the one that really 'rings home' with children that the idea and presence of aliens is really nothing new to think twice about.

The show features 3 characters on board a rocket (space ship) that travels across the universe collecting rhymes to give the rocket power, which in turn is to collect more rhymes (kind of pointless really). Now, although teaching children rhymes and songs is very handy and useful for children, the idea of visiting aliens (no matter how daft looking the BBC portray their appearance) on various planets is not.

Towards the end of the show the ship always lands over a random destination on Earth to collect a load of rhymes from a group of children, before taking off again to visit another planet.......say what? Doesn't this sound a teeny, weeny bit strange to you guys? All of these shows, and more leave me wondering "Why!?"

Let's Play

This is a show about two individuals who like dressing up and pretending their in the wild-west, or are doctors, postmen or....wait for......astronauts! Big deal you may say. But on one particular episode, the male character (pictured above in his space suit) lands on the Moon and doesn't even flinch at the idea of aliens hiding out on from within the surface of the moon.

Later on in the same episode, he comes across 'another' alien who is lost, before the male gives instructions on how to get home. The alien then happily jumps back in it's space craft to go home. To go home to......MARS!

Beginning to get the picture now? Try watching it frequently, (I say watching, most of the time I'm buried in my laptop but can hear everything pretty clear!
)

Get Well Soon

This is one I spotted only this morning (UK time).....a little girl makes a visit to the doctors because her arm is hurting her. The doctor asks the girl what the problem is and she explains how aliens came down in their spaceships and shone a beam light of some kind on her. "Little Green Alien's" she kept repeating to the doctor.

Eventually it turned out she just had sun burn because she didn't have any lotion on. Okay fair enough you may say, but why drop the notion of aliens into conversion....again!

More shows with strange alien occurrences include 'In The Night Garden', 'The Alpha Blocks' and 'Get Squiggling' to name but a few...

For any viewers out there....tell me I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill? Has anybody else spotted anything previously?
These are just some of the things I've noticed, but as I mentioned at the start, I've felt on at least 4 or 5 occasions to make this thread when I've spotted stuff in the past, stuff I can't remember now due to that fact there's been so much!

CONTINUED ON NEXT POST.....
edit on 16-5-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
In summary of what I've noticed over the past 2 years. I believe the BBC are actively pushing an Alien Agenda towards our children, to brain-wash them ahead of a future event. Never before have the media really had the capability to construct this agenda since the start of alien visitations back in the 40's.

Yes there's been children's' channels around for quite some time, but I don't think disclosure will happen for at least another 20-30 year's, once these same children are grown up and completely and entirely embedded into a society that would completely accept the notion of extra terrestrials.

Think about it. If you had to eventually reveal the existence of an alien presence, would it not be easier to disclosure this information to a future society that has completely gotten their heads around the theory. If we had disclosure now, (although folk like myself and you would be fine), they'd still be great portions of our population in uproar and society may still collapse. In 20-30 year's time? YES that sounds a lot more plausible.

I'm not sure if we're talking about benevolent or malevolent E.T's here, but either way something smells fishy!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just Chris,

This is a great post with really good examples. I haven't seen the shows here in the US but your descriptions give a good idea what the shows are about. It sounds like that is a reasonable theory. Another theory I have that dovetails with yours is that the show creators are reflecting the consciousness of the people. We are turning toward the skies, always looking for UFOs, asteroids, solar events and the like. I think it is a consciousness thing, too.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is a very simple solution for you: pitch the tellie in the toilly. There is not need for a television except if you like to have brainwashing sewage pumped into your home. That is why TV exists and it is the only reason.

And there is no reason for kids to be watching TV. ZERO

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle
Just Chris,

This is a great post with really good examples. I haven't seen the shows here in the US but your descriptions give a good idea what the shows are about. It sounds like that is a reasonable theory. Another theory I have that dovetails with yours is that the show creators are reflecting the consciousness of the people. We are turning toward the skies, always looking for UFOs, asteroids, solar events and the like. I think it is a consciousness thing, too.

But who has turned us toward the skies? Was it so subtle that we did not notice it? We only have meteors all over the news sploding everywhere. Movies are full of alien garbage. All over these forums is Nibiru and sky sounds. THEY are not reflecting OUR consciousness. THEY are shaping it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
right, kids shows are tv company agendas now to prepare us for inevitable global domination...

by aliens.

cant wait 12 years for some 13 and 15 yr old ats members to post about it...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle
Just Chris,

space men cartoons are as old as bugs bunny, man, not some new groupthink slash agenda to brainwash ypur toddlers..

everyone - stop making babies until your old enough to do it!!!!!11

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You make good points and are probably right. If it was the odd thing about aliens it wouldn't be so strange but the shear amount of [unnecessary] alien content is surprising to say the least. It's also worth noting that it's not new and that agendas, whether alien/satanic/mind controlling/abusive etc agendas like these are pushed constantly through Hollywood and the music industry. A great site to look at is Vigilantcitizen.com for examples of the some of the same agendas being pushed.

Once it's been highlighted, you see it everywhere.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Interesting stuff.

I am not sure if I agree with your assumptions about 'their agenda', or if there even is one. But I've always found mass psychology very interesting, and no matter what one might think of it all, it is very clear from your examples that there is a clear tendency here.

Personally I would think that it is the other way around. People are getting more interested in ETs, and the media is just following along, giving them what they want.
Why we have become so infatuated with the subject these recent years, could be explained without involving any brainwashing.
Our understanding of the universe has grown significantly the past 10 years. For instance the first planets outside of our own solar system were just recently discovered, and the scientific community has finally accepted the idea of ET. They might not think that they have visited us, but at least they now agree that it is highly unlikely that we are the only living beings in the entire universe. Also this information has become more available to the average person.
Furthermore my understanding is that peoples belief systems have become gradually more fragmented over the past decades, and I think a lot more people than previously are searching for answers on their own - and people do have a tendency to love amazing concepts like alien visitations, no matter if they believe or not, it is just an interesting thought.

So I find it all quite natural. No need for agendas for this to make sense. But you still might be right. I wouldn't know.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Alien related children's television programs have been common for the last 30/40 years or so.
Thundercats was my favourite cartoon when I was 4. It was about a bunch of alien cat-people who's home planet had exploded so they had to find a new home. They settled for a dangerous but hospitable planet called 3rd Earth, and had to wear armour and use weapons to defend themselves - something which they had not needed before.

Anyone with a suspicious/paranoid mind might have thought "they" were preparing the children for an alien invasion, or the opposite, meaning our planet was about to explode so we have to find a new one.
As far as I know, this hasn't happened yet. So Maybe you are reading too much into this. I hope you are right though, I'm bored of being screwed over by the rich - we need something exciting to happen - very soon.

Like I said though, shows like that have been common for a long time - just not as good as Thundercats!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyEyes
Alien related children's television programs have been common for the last 30/40 years or so.
Thundercats was my favourite cartoon when I was 4. It was about a bunch of alien cat-people who's home planet had exploded so they had to find a new home. They settled for a dangerous but hospitable planet called 3rd Earth, and had to wear armour and use weapons to defend themselves - something which they had not needed before.

Anyone with a suspicious/paranoid mind might have thought "they" were preparing the children for an alien invasion, or the opposite, meaning our planet was about to explode so we have to find a new one.
As far as I know, this hasn't happened yet. So Maybe you are reading too much into this. I hope you are right though, I'm bored of being screwed over by the rich - we need something exciting to happen - very soon.

Like I said though, shows like that have been common for a long time - just not as good as Thundercats!

you could also start off the mental intergration of this by mixing up the western populations races for the last *** years ,what alien spiecies would want to interact with a spicies that cannot interact with its own add this to the continually slow scientific discoveries, those that point to life in the universe, exo planets etc.. and the boom in television/film, almost since its invention has been pushing "other worldly intelligences" ,but your # sandwidch of a post asserts this a Paranoi? please

funBox

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yep there certainly weren't any children's BBC shows about aliens in the early 60's.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

OMG CLOUD BABIES, I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Yep there certainly weren't any children's BBC shows about aliens in the early 60's.

Wasn't the Magic roundabout French?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

I said the past 30 or 40 years.

2013 - 40 = 1973
edit on 17-5-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: Math help

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
you could also start off the mental intergration of this by mixing up the western populations races for the last *** years ,what alien spiecies would want to interact with a spicies that cannot interact with its own add this to the continually slow scientific discoveries, those that point to life in the universe, exo planets etc.. and the boom in television/film, almost since its invention has been pushing "other worldly intelligences" ,but your # sandwidch of a post asserts this a Paranoi? please

funBox

What?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

indeed

intergrationBox

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Youve just said everything i was about to say, thankyou, im tired, ive been in work since 6 am. I seriously dont think theres an agenda here, i just think theyre responding to the publics increasing interest in UFO,s.

Even if there was an agenda, im struggling to see what the problem is, if its conditioning for disclosure, then surely its got to be a good thing.

ps OP, those years watching cartoons with your young kids are endless, i still to this day, have nightmares about rosie and jim

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

sorry to interject on your shared agreegiousness but do these young children partake in a poll to have thier opins on these type of crazy characters/alienovercoloredmindinjectedentities ., adult interest , i agree has surely increased , but 2-4 year olds? maybe im too old to remember ...

snarf snarf

Box

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nice thread.

But I really must say its not just our children shows. its adult shows as well.

speaking of kids shows, Anyone seen that show called paradox, Its about parallel universes. could they be preping us for parallel universes as well lol.

Jeopardy is another tv show that plays with the idea of aliens and abductions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join