It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Menedes567
It looks like Alex Collier's Andromedan contacts got the date and timing off by several days or weeks....

Lol, of course they did. I mean how else would you be able to continue posting hoax predictions? Those poor goal posts, not only are they not on the field anymore, I'd say that they aren't even in the same state. Just keep on moving them back, I'm sure your credibility will go up if you do (/sarcasm).

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't know what you naysayers are whining about... I ascended about an hour ago (in your time) and it's lovely up here.

My density has never been lesser, I look fabulous and I can watch you denser beings going about your business unseen... thanks for the heads-up, Alex... Alex? (looks around the new dimension in vain)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Menedes567
It looks like Alex Collier's Andromedan contacts got the date and timing off by several days or weeks...

No, remember Alex just made up a date, the same as he just made up his "Andromedan contact".... he is just another channeler conman, just like all "channeler's are conmen.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Menedes567
It looks like Alex Collier's Andromedan contacts got the date and timing off by several days or weeks....

I wish my credit card and phone companies would change their payment due dates just like the Andromdedans change their dates.

Please Menedes your thread is bunk and a complete hoax. I think the mods need to look at these sort of threads

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sighstars

I think sighstars theory of December 29 2013 being the more correct date for the density shift to start is more accurate. Now let's just wait and see what happens by then....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Menedes567
I think sighstars theory of December 29 2013 being the more correct date for the density shift to start is more accurate. Now let's just wait and see what happens by then

So Alex lied when he claimed the date was the 3rd December - he is just another conman liar!

Nothing will happen on the 29/12/13, then you will just keep making up new dates every time the "prediction" fails.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Finally in the hoax bin .. Nothing else to say other than it should of happened ages ago

Oh and also another thread made my Menedes that has ended up in the hoax bin along with others that are in the 'laughable online lies' section
edit on 4-12-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Idiots don't get technical and technicians aren't idiots so YOUr first sentence alone is impossible.
Can we say fail now?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Menedes567

I think sighstars theory of December 29 2013 being the more correct date for the density shift to start is more accurate. Now let's just wait and see what happens by then....

Oh come on. Smart people learn from their mistakes they don't continue down the same potholes filled road going 50 MPH then stand around complaining the have broken shocks and ruined tires.
They try a new road. Just where does your fantastical journey end Alice? Down the rabbit hole?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Menedes567

Does there not come a time when Mendedes567 say this is BS?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

All you did right there was swap out pink unicorns for blue elephants you know that right?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Don't you see that this sounds just as crazy as the OP? The sun has not changed SHEESH just go outside and look up. It really is as simple as that. Where are the men in little white coats when you need them?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

TSOM87

Menedes567

Does there not come a time when Mendedes567 say this is BS?

They apparently lack that filter. Or the filter is so clogged it doesn't work at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Menedes567

indeed

Is it really surprising, no it was predicted by others early in your thread.

Hey,

instead of feeding of you tube Menedes, where now its about the millionth time the dates have changed, timing off by a couple days , weeks.

Why not listen to ones that predicted the date will bring nothing like Alex or any other of his kind predict?

So far those predicting that the prediction made by these so called contactee's or messengers are hitting very close to if not 100 out of 100 hits.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I don't know what you naysayers are whining about... I ascended about an hour ago (in your time) and it's lovely up here.

Its the coming down part you need to watch out for

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

There are plenty instances of idiots getting technical. You don't have to look that far in this instance to see an example of one. Hint, hint. And no, I'm not talking about you. Let's put it this way, a recent poster on this thread (not the OP).

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I see the topic moved into a new home... HOAX... I told you, why people want to transform into something else? You dont like the way you look?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join