It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, we're just one day left before Dec 3. I wonder what big events would happen?

The only event I predict is you not showing up on Dec 4th apologizing for posting a hoax prediction.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I dont think anything will happen, the sun changed already... You mean to activate the special blood?

nope...

edit on 2-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, we're just one day left before Dec 3. I wonder what big events would happen?

Well, the 3rd has now arrived and as expected, no big events.

So we have another prediction failure from you! Time to move this to the hoax bin!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Its not his first hoax nor will it be his last,sorry to tell you.

Known hoaxers get banned....thats what I am hoping for in the next few days.

He won't take an account bet and refuses to buy my magic beans.....go figure??

If people were willing to bet their accounts....maybe they would think twice before posting,getting exposed and still coming back to post more garbage...just saying.

edit on 2-12-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Not quite the 3rd here yet (US - EST).

You know, these predictions need to come with a time zone caveat or more precision...

With that said, I'm not expecting anything but am willing to be pleasantly/unpleasantly surprised.

I'll check back in tomorrow assuming I haven't phased off somewhere...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Well as borh the "old age movement" and the "new age movement" display clear signs of being a psyop to maintain control over the people who somehow have escaped the control system of religion - I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by Menedes567

Well as borh the "old age movement" and the "new age movement" display clear signs of being a psyop to maintain control over the people who somehow have escaped the control system of religion - I wouldn't hold my breath.

what are you talking about and you think if someone escapes the religion system, he is free? Or he is awaken?

Let me tell you a secret. And if you can escape from the things bellow, then you are free. If you love reading, mythology... Once was Odysseus, the book stories his journey. In his way back he faced the sirens and they had special names, each one of them, was a different "spell", glamour...

Aglaoph – Glorious looks ( modeling, everybody is trying to look pretty, spending their time and energy into that, they made us not to accept our selfs as we are)

Lygeia – clean voice (law, teachers, politicians, priests, everything has to do with clean voice)

Lefkosia – white essence (drugs)

Thelxiepeia – attractive voice (that can be used in MME, also XxX), deception...

Molph – Melodic voice (we all know about the music industry).

Thelxinoh – beautiful mind (Hollywood, etc)

Peisinoh – convincing mind (MME, priests, etc)

and Thelxioph – attractive looks

These 8 ladies, did their best to keep him and his crew, away from his homeland and his wife, house.. kingdom.

Well these 8 ladies are the system we live on and Odysseus is the human race. And you must remember, if the religion system is built in a way, just be able to make you fear and control you... That doesn't mean, people shouldn't have beliefs, that there is no God, etc.. It is just, that they hide you the true god and they try to destroy your spirit. You see how easy for you to say.... " the religion system" they push you into atheism is it?

the knowledge exists and everybody have access.. Though must wake up and unite, all the rest are so easy..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Whoa there partner.

There is something to find..it's just not the current drekk of the past 2000 years or so. With a few exceptions of course.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

and you think these 8 ladies, are irrelevant today? Or past due? Its the same faces, they change in time, depends the needs of every society, but these ladies are always present in the system, they just wear different cloths (modern, classic, ancient, alien...). this is junior level of knowledge.

But we cant go further, if people are not ready. But think about it, we live in a world of brands, sex and glamour... blinding us.. What the "awakening" means?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm a student of myth too. Ever read frazers golden bough? The abridged version is about 900 pages.

But the drekk is piled on drekk piled on drekk.
Joseph Campbell barely scratched the surface. Massey barely scratched the surface.

What is worth knowing is so buried its crazy.

And most people don't even think to look.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
12/3/2013 is officially over. They said this about the Mayan Calendar too. Instead we will revisit the interpretation, and attempt to understand the pattern that 12/3/2013 is (could be) incorporated into.

On March 23, 1994 the Andromedans told me that all the 'black holes' in the known universe began to emanate a color-sound frequency. It's the first time it has happened in recorded history in our 'universe', which the Andromedans have been taught is a 21 trillion year old hologram. They say that they have been able to chart at least 100 trillion galaxies. Now in the system where they live, there are beings from the 5th, 6th and 7th density beings. The 7th density beings are on contact with those on 8th, 9th and 10th densities. Those on 9th and 10th were talking to those on 11th, who have apparently already moved into the new 12th density. A new holograph has been added to our universe, which is why the frequency is changing, and a lot of people are feeling it.
They say that by December 2013, third density as we know it here will cease to exist - it is imploding in on itself as everything is being drawn up...It is where an entire race...also made up of 22 races, including the Andromedan race
What you will see will be large streaks shooting through the air that are etheric in nature but will be captured on tape. ... You'll also see more "ghosts" and "apparitions" ... - ABRIDGED-www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

This is the interpretation that has produced 12/3/2013, that is all we need to complete our discussion. Immediately you will notice inconsistencies in the argument, for example a physical date is not provided for the successive "densities" or "epochs", that extend past the 5th of 12/3/2013, and we are given 12 "densities" or "epochs".

1. Nothing Exists before the 4th Density which is 3/23/1994
2. The 5th Density which is 12/3/2013 is given the most value
3. There is a 19 Year Difference to the 5th Density that prematurely concludes the argument, which the 5th is also the most important in this context. Therefore we can produce the following interpretation:

4th - 3/23/1994 - Plus 19 Years
5th - 12/3/2013 - Plus 19 Days
6th - 12/22/2013 - Plus 190 Hours (phrase 22 races)
7th - 12/29/2013 - Plus 1900 Seconds
8th - 12/29/2013 - "19000 next divisible"
9th - 12/29/2013 - " "
10th - 12/29/2013 - " "
11th - 12/29/2013 - " "
12th - 12/29/2013 - " "

We will discuss this conclusion a little further, notice it is designed to produce only one face date, and the rest of the values will immediately fall on the same date, this is the intended design. There are a number of things that do occur on the date of the Cosmic Shift. Notable are, special auroras, vanishing people, and the black sun. Obviously, the extraterrestrials provide enough information to later correct the interpretation with the correct set of values. You will ultimately bare the responsibility ... ... So what values can we fill into this format, now that we know it follows the activities of Comet ISON, (as a conjecture ofcourse, wink: the quotation has been divided into 3 stages a Cosmological Stage, A Human Impact Stage, and an ongoing stage, we are in the first stage now).

11/28/2013
12/26/2013
-return of the antichrist-

These would be the correct values, anyway, we must keep watch. Possibility, of Dec. 8th fitting into this conclusion. We must observe this at the appointed time, then we will complete the authentication of 12/3/2013 as apart of a set of information that is designed to be corrected at the appropriate presentation of certain values, we now observe.
edit on 3-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

unless of course you have a solid proof that they talk crap - which you don't,

hellobruce might not have the proof but the ATS servers sure do.

You see you can go check how many times OP has posted something on the lines of, on this date this will happen or changes of some sort, then a few posts later the date changes by a few days because the initial one has passed with no occurrence.

because this isn't a matter where such proof can be had.

Sure it is,

all one has do is search a members posts, read through them and get an idea where their beliefs lie, if they consistently keep warning of things to happen and nothing that they say does well what does that say then about that poster?

Are they fear mongering, are they joking and trolling the site for emotional responses, are they living a world a little bit too disconnected from the shared reality most of live in?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

sighstars
12/3/2013 is officially over.

You in Oz or something? Its the morning of the 3rd where I'm at..

On a related note. "they" have pushed the Mayan calendar end date to Dec 16 2013. For real for real.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

On a related note. "they" have pushed the Mayan calendar end date to Dec 16 2013. For real for real.

Who's "they"?

I heard it was "it" and not "they", where are getting your info from?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Tucket

sighstars
12/3/2013 is officially over.

You in Oz or something? Its the morning of the 3rd where I'm at..

The Comet ISON has fizzled out, surrounding 12/3/2013, I'd say that this is about the only noteworthy event. Truth be told it was probably closer to the 2nd. Either way the questions surrounding the next few days, if the Comet returns or not. We've already obtained the data about its close passage to earth which is a few days past 12/16/2013. (12/16/2013 was a prediction that poped up on utube)

One intelligent conclusion. Is the Zodiac shifted about 5 days over the past 2000 years, which is about 12/16/2013 otherwise. Not sure if this will amount to anything at all but, between now and the holidays, it another tac for the calendar.
edit on 3-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I woke up feeling pretty good this morning.

I am thankful for that. Much gratitude.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't feel any denser.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Junkheap
I don't feel any denser.

I do. But mainly because I've been following this thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Riffrafter

You know, these predictions need to come with a time zone caveat or more precision...

Unless otherwise stipulated, the assumption would always be UTC - aka GMT aka Zulu time

ie London time!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It looks like Alex Collier's Andromedan contacts got the date and timing off by several days or weeks....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join