It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Menedes567
6 days left, guys!

yes, 6 days left until you suffer yet another fail, just like all your previous fails here1

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

unless you have a 100% proof that his claims are a hoax (and you don't - he's just a messenger), why don't you just wait a couple more days till this prediction fails before bashing him again?

ATS isn't about bashing people one time after another just because you disagree with them - unless of course you have a solid proof that they talk crap - which you don't, because this isn't a matter where such proof can be had.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

jedi_hamster
unless you have a 100% proof that his claims are a hoax (and you don't - he's just a messenger),

Yes I do have evidence it is just another one of his hoaxes....

ATS isn't about bashing people one time after another just because you disagree with them - unless of course you have a solid proof that they talk crap - which you don't, because this isn't a matter where such proof can be had.

ATS is about Denying Ignorance - not making crap and posting it here.... And I do have solid proof that he talks crap!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

and where is your proof? where is this evidence that this is a hoax?
he just reported what Collier said. calling it 'his hoax' would mean that he fabricated it - and that's simply impossible. of course, he may be aware that it is unlikely to happen and - depending on your point of view - it may be more or less safe to assume that this prediction will fail. still, it IS a prediction, and as such it is valid until the date mentioned arrives and nothing happens.

you can prove that someone talks crap by posting 'plane in the dark' photos as UFOs, but you cannot completely discredit a prediction by anything else than waiting. if you can't stand that, visit different forum - this is a 'Predictions & Prophecies' part of ATS. noone needs your ramblings here.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think that (as mentioned) you have a much better chance for 4th density. I did the math -- I know it seems like fuzzy math, I know, I know... I think that we may fully be immersed in 4th density by the year 2200 and some. So we're a long way off from even 4th density. If you're talking about 5th density, get ready to wait thousands of years... at least. I would suggest you do more research into the Ra material (google The Law of One).
edit on bWed, 27 Nov 2013 13:58:36 -0600pm330America/Chicago11pmWednesday27America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good luck on that 5th density!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's gonna be awesome!! Just a few more days until I get to be six inches taller, have the hair I had when I was 22..you think I can be endowed like a pron star in the 5th density? That would be so freakin sweet!!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

In case this 5th density deal is canceled because of this nasty weather wer'er having....

The church of the subgenius will be holding a prayer circle in room 233. there will be coffee and cookies.

Love offerings will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bob
edit on 28-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I like M&M cookies.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Menedes567
So, December 2013 is just 4 months away....However, I think some unprecedented major events would happen long before December 2013

Oh dear, December is now 2 days away and there have been no "unprecedented major events".

Just another failed prediction!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's actually 4 days away, and for the record I don't think anything is going to happen Dec. 2nd. This world is going to h*ll faster than 5th density is coming. Here in Los Angeles, it seems like people are getting really comfortable with shooting up other people. They're finding their niche.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Since "we" greeks are not followers of any collier and his aliens, or anybody else who makes his own theories or promoting stuff..

We are officially entered the new age and from now on many things will occur, the fall of the fallen... Including collier and his aliens.

The sun already upgraded (new sun) and the sun flairs that coming out from him and hit the earth, are already in a different frequency. This started since 28th of November.

www.tesis.lebedev.ru...
www.tesis.lebedev.ru...
www.tesis.lebedev.ru...
www.theweatherspace.com...
www.tesis.lebedev.ru...

Have you noticed that the sun changed color? from blue to a orange-red thing?

There was a reason, that many of us, wanted ISON to succeed his pass from the sun. And there is a reason, why most of the "mainstreams" wanted him exploded and dead. They lost, we won.

Ison has nothing to do with the sun's coloring, it was about to happen either ways.. If ISON exploded in many pieces, as they stated and many believed, the new age was about to begin with major destructions. Many of this pieces, was about to hit the earth.
edit on 30-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I do believe we're going into a new age, and I don't want to sound like an idiot getting technical, but I don't believe we're going into 5th density. I believe we're going into 4th density. I am purely Raian in that sense. When I say Raian, I mean a follower of the Ra material. As Ra stated, we're just barely being able to get out of 3rd density (Ra stated that most humans will repeat 3rd density), and you're telling me we're going to jump from 3rd density straight into 5th density? Not gonna do it...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

people must understand that there are many crooks out there, telling you and teaching you these things...

The world right now co-exists with the darkness and "them", wont let you. And I am not talking about the 5th density or dimensions... this is blcks. The abominations exist up to the 3rd and maybe 4th (the higher ones). They wouldn't let you move into their planes, except when all of them and their creations, will die.

Then humans will be able and be allowed to do this. Till then, wake up and stop living into a dream, about dimensions and higher entities... you cannot progress when you still sleeping and living into a dream.

Try to understand the true meaning of the "awakening". Awakening means, to open your eyes from a sleeping state. Not to travel into other dimensions, or transform into something else.

Those who teach you these blcks... They just transfer you from a dream, to another dream, they follow orders, they are scums... Because yes, the awakening have begun. And what they can do, is to transfer you in a different dream, in a different "reality" that they will be able to control again (because the old one is faded). Now if you still can't understand it, I am sorry, but there is nothing can be done for these people.

The conflict with what I mean when I say "it already happened" and " new age", I don't speak about dimensions, but different frequencies, a new sun (positive ones).. lol I speak about another chance for us the humans to wake up and progress. New age for us, means ; new generation of humans. The age of the ether (skies). But there is lots of work to be done and many changes will come. And this cannot be done, if you are still sleeping and you think that you are a butterfly.

ps: I am dyslexic and i hope my txt is very understandable.
edit on 1-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
12/3/2013 is close to 12/8/2013, the best explanation for the significance is found in the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can attempt to connect the behavior with Comet ISON to this date, with the reference of Nostradamus as the context. We are not viewing the Cosmic Shift, something you associate with the 5th or Hyperdimension. However, we are viewing a significant behavior change, that is one that cannot be soundly explained by science, and a clear and progressive shift towards, the maximum expression of change seen as the Cosmic Shift for our universe and also for us.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sighstars

I really didn't understand your post in the link. Change of behavior in what way? And how is the 'tribe of Dan' involved? I know that in some conspiracy circles the Anti-Christ is supposed to be of the tribe of Dan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

jewish dan?

In ancient years a part of greek Danaoi, merged with mogols and jews popped out... They consider them selfs a kind of " true blood" of merged blood. Danaoi is a greek race, like Athenians, Eolis, Spartans..etc (depends the area they lived in) Eoilis is mostly in the Islands, with God EOLOS (the god of wind) thats why our islands are very windy.

We dont consider jews as artificial race, or BoooM appeared out of nowhere (aliens brought them or aliens created them)... is a result of blood mixtures.

thats why they call them selfs DAN, it comes out from Danaos.

Their old testament also have this blood merge, you can find it easily in their books and also other ancient books.
Another example celtics, is 50% + greeks in blood mixture, thats why irish people carry the same characteristics as we do (o type of blood, greek feet and DNA), I think jews are so oppressed from their past, that they try to find a rute, more than anybody else. Its a race that if they dont have something, they create one (fake). So i am sorry that I dont follow the dan thing and the frequencies.. lol (I think most of jews, carry the moggolish blood type AB, but I am sure, there are jews with 0 type of blood).

We personally consider CELTs much closer to us, than jews... even if jews have a part of us, they took more from moggols.

Anyway, the blood merge happened near the Abraham age, I dont know how they spell him, their prophet. And the problem with them, is that they consider that mix, so important, but I dont see any importancy into that.

The original greeks are Pelasgians and Pelasgians created all the greek races.. So you may hear some time " We are Pelasgians ", what pelasgians are? The original greeks, who came from the space.

Original DANAOI are just a greek race out of the many that they already exist, its nothing important.

but we dont hate or have any problem with jews, even if they hate so much. And in the end of the day, check the blood types, around the globe. Where is A + B? Where is O ... You will find their rutes. Newest western mainstream scientists, said : our dna have YAHBEH as a signature.. well not for us... They have it, not us. This is not our god.

And let me make it more str8 frwrd, in very very ancient years we had greek races all around the globe, you can find greek races even in Japan in nowadays, but they are isolated from the others in tribes, live in small villages, away from the others. They all have 0 type of blood.

So this theory reminds me a ancient hellenic (greek) theory, that we greeks carry ICHOR into our blood and when the time comes it will be activated. Sorry that A + B + AB type of bloods are not included ... lol its funny is it... Its something ancient from Pelasgians, you can find it in the books, I could also give you references for the books. Original greek books... Now if jews copy that as well and they say that they are so speciall... Lets see that in action... lol

ICHOR is the essesnce of the gods. Light blue blood and those who have it, normaly have an extra DNA code string in their blood (that scientists consider as a junk). And here the theory enters, when the time comes, this junk string of extra DNA will be activated... It has to do with Zeus boys and girls, not with the snake yahbeh. Yahbeh is a dragonian god, nothing to do with us.

be carefull do not misstranslate, not purple blood that looks like blue... But light blue, like the sky. Boodah had light blue, Great Alexander had light blue, if you search the history of planet earth, there are some great humans, leaders with that characteristic.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by Menedes567

If collier is asking you to fight, get out, do the dirty job... With what weapons? Withs axe and swords? While they have super weapons?

edit on 8-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

Collier in the past said that if 10% of people globally asked for assistance (in thought only) then help was about to come. This is text from “Defending Sacred Ground 1”

They have actually made that decision by telling all of the extraterrestrial races to be out of here by August 12, 2003. Some of the crop circles have been done by the Andromedans as messages to some of the other races that they have to be out of there by that time. They have made a decision to intervene. If it is going to be any sooner, I am told that it requires at least 10% of the population to request it. We each have to individually ask, and it has to be at least 10% of the population. They said "by the time you finish your prayer, we will be here." They want to help, but we have free will. If they just come in without being asked, then they are violating our free will the same way the Greys and Draconians have. They will not do it. It is not the standard they live by.They have actually made that decision by telling all of the extraterrestrial races to be out of here by August 12, 2003. Some of the crop circles have been done by the Andromedans as messages to some of the other races that they have to be out of there by that time. They have made a decision to intervene. If it is going to be any sooner, I am told that it requires at least 10% of the population to request it. We each have to individually ask, and it has to be at least 10% of the population. They said "by the time you finish your prayer, we will be here." They want to help, but we have free will. If they just come in without being asked, then they are violating our free will the same way the Greys and Draconians have. They will not do it. It is not the standard they live by.

So essentially he didn’t asked people to fight but just to change their conscious mind. The idea is that we have chosen to have these negative experiences as lessons. After all, someone must be the catalyst by creating chaos so difficult lessons can be learned, and this seems to be exactly the ultimate function of elite and negative powers in general.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I think we are constantly moving into higher densities and realms. It happens gradually so people really do not notice or feel it as it happens. Less a huge shift and more a gradual merging. Unless you are completely still and based in your center it is not really even natural to be in tune with these changes. I will try to listen to the link at another time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Guys, we're just one day left before Dec 3. I wonder what big events would happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join