It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

its not right talking about densities...

1st density is the one we live on, 3rd dimension, 2nd density is the 4d, 3rd density is the 5d, 4..5th density is 7th dimension...

I think thats how it goes... But do you believe that? While those who try to destroy the world and our governments are sold out to them, cannot exceed then 2nd or 3rd density. They are materialists, thats why they cannot progress more than that.

If we are moving to the 5th density, that means we are allready in the 4th... so yeah....we wouldnt have problems, or talking about reptilians and rebels, if we lived in the 4th... lol
edit on 14-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Terminal1
I swear...

Things like this just amke me want to invent some sort of "englightened" idea or catastrophe on some arbitrary date in the near future then go find rocks, paint them golds and silvers and sell them as "enlightenment aids" or "protections against" this idea and make a killing on eBay.

"For $19.95 you too can purchase this aid that allows focusing of universal vibrations so that you too can be more in tuned with "The Happening"!! $9.95 shipping and handling..."

Yeah,thats a perfect idea!
With the brain power from a few ATSers a new religion could be founded easily.
And we could use the money coming from absolution, salvation, integration, spiritual healing, etc sales to get ourselves nice mansions and yachts and chicks so we can elaborate an expert opinion about the evil of money by experiencing it at its best!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What exactly is a density ? How are we in the 4 the when did we pass through the first three densities. What is the 7th dimension

Are you Olivet's brother ? Because this thread is going to go the same way his one went. In the hoax bin and then it will be closed

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Menedes567
It seems that it would be an absolute certainty that there will be ET First Contact before we reach the date of December 3 2013....

edit on 12-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

As certain as the aliens showing up in Chicago in October? How did that one work out?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Guys, you might wanna check out the information presented in the link below:

light-seeds.com...

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture. Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

Me: I can't wait for December 3 2013!!!!!

edit on 14-11-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Menedes ... A question ... If nothing happens by December the 3rd, what will you do. Will you feel betrayed? Will you eventually see that all this is a load of rubbish or will you keep drumming on how ETs first contact will still happen. Or in the case of Olivet's thread regarding UFOs over London and when the date doesnt come are you going to come back with more 'intel/info' and change the dates

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You want to know what a density is? Read here and click on the pic with the eagle:

So we have read a 178 page book, cant you give us your understanding.

"Fifth Density How many people will move into fifth density? The last time I asked the question, which was about a year ago, the Andromedans said that between 435 and 510 million people will literally move into 5th density by December 3, 2013. In 5th density you can create and manifest anything you want directly. Our "bodies" will become energy form, although we could "materialize" into matter forms if we chose to do so. You won't need to eat food. All you will need is the energy from the Sun, which will supply your life force. When we move into 5th density, our solar system will have 27 planets on that frequency. Jupiter, as I have said before, will itself be a light-blue Sun. Earth's physical form will experience a pole shift, and the new North Pole will be in Saudi Arabia. The South Pole will be off the coast of South America. The Earth will experience a lot of rain and a lot of changes. Not everybody will move into 5th at the same time. There will be some who are still physical from our 3rd density point of view. There will appear to be a 10,000 fold increase in the number of stars visible in the sky. We will discover billions of different life forms that have been on the planet that we have not previously been able to perceive as we go through these frequency changes. As it gets close to that time for 5th density, people will begin to see more ghost-like images. Many drugs that we have now will no longer work the same because the physical body will be shifting. All of major medicine is going to have to shift to a light-color-sound format, because nothing else will work properly. It has to move in that direction, because that is what we are becoming."

So how does this explain what a density is?

I see the question of how many people will move to the 5th but nothing about what a density is,

care to share your wisdom?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Menedes567
So, December 2013 is just 4 months away....However, I think some unprecedented major events would happen long before December 2013......Didn't the DHS and FEMA recently stepped up their plans to get things ready by the 1st of October 2013?

Yeah in November you changed your date every two days for first contact,

You were supporting the London prediction then went on to support the Cleveland one.

So no first contact but now we get to go the 5th.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Menedes567
It seems that it would be an absolute certainty that there will be ET First Contact before we reach the date of December 3 2013....

edit on 12-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

of coarse it would seem that way if one spends as much time contributing what you do to ATS,

It seems like ET contact every 2nd or 3rd day, then a few days from that, but surely in the next 2 weeks if not before the month is up

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Menedes567
We are now a month away from some 500 million Earth people becoming 5th density beings. The rest will become 4th density beings in January 2014 while those who stay 3D will move to another 3D planet sometime before this year ends.......

Why do the 3rds need to be moved?

If there will be 27 other planets in our solar system and it seems you loose the lottery so to speak if you stay in the 3rd so wouldn't it be fair that those that move up move off and onto another planet as Earth is a 3rd density planet is it not and those that remain, well remain where they are in the 3rd on earth.

why discriminate against the 3rds?

shame on you Collier and Menedes for discriminating against us 3rds, just cause you guys are special and get be enlightened and all doesn't mean you should treat us normal folks like cattle and move us as it pleases you.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lol you've only gone and played the discrimination card hehe I for one will be glad to start a new year roll on Jan 2014 we can have a whole new year of alien prediction threads

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
18 days left, guys!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Menedes ... A question ... If nothing happens by December the 3rd, what will you do. Will you feel betrayed? Will you eventually see that all this is a load of rubbish or will you keep drumming on how ETs first contact will still happen. Or in the case of Olivet's thread regarding UFOs over London and when the date doesnt come are you going to come back with more 'intel/info' and change the dates

Don't worry, sir, I am confident that something big that will be noticeable across the world would happen by December 3 2013 that will be related to ETs. If not exactly on the 3rd then give at least 3-6 days after the 3rd. I think the major events will have ISON in the equation, and a few million Earth people might become 5th density beings on the 3rd of December 2013, while the rest would have to wait until January 2014 when the Earth completes its dimensional shift to become 4th and 5th density beings.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Don't worry, sir, I am confident that something big that will be noticeable across the world would happen by December 3 2013 that will be related to ETs. If not exactly on the 3rd then give at least 3-6 days after the 3rd. I think the major events will have ISON in the equation, and a few million Earth people might become 5th density beings on the 3rd of December 2013, while the rest would have to wait until January 2014 when the Earth completes its dimensional shift to become 4th and 5th density beings.

Ooops I double-posted.....

edit on 14-11-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Menedes567
We are now a month away from some 500 million Earth people becoming 5th density beings. The rest will become 4th density beings in January 2014 while those who stay 3D will move to another 3D planet sometime before this year ends.......

If there will be 27 other planets in our solar system and it seems you loose the lottery so to speak if you stay in the 3rd so wouldn't it be fair that those that move up move off and onto another planet as Earth is a 3rd density planet is it not and those that remain, well remain where they are in the 3rd on earth.

shame on you Collier and Menedes for discriminating against us 3rds, just cause you guys are special and get be enlightened and all doesn't mean you should treat us normal folks like cattle and move us as it pleases you.

There are still many Earth people that are not ready to make the shift to 4th and 5th density, so a new 3D planet will be provided for them for them to continue their experiences in their current 3rd density physical form. The transportation to that planet will be provided by the good folk of the Andromeda Council.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Guys, Alex Collier speaks about the shift to 5th density on December 3rd 2013 in the video below. Please watch it and state your opinions of it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-11-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, Alex Collier speaks about the shift to 5th density on December 3rd 2013 in the video below. Please watch it and state your opinions of it.

Just more of Ralph's lies and crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Menedes567

InhaleExhale

Menedes567

There are still many Earth people that are not ready to make the shift to 4th and 5th density, so a new 3D planet will be provided for them for them to continue their experiences in their current 3rd density physical form. The transportation to that planet will be provided by the good folk of the Andromeda Council.

Kids....this is what drugs do to you! ^^^

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Like Olivet thread about UFOs in London .. I'm now banning myself from commenting on here because it's just absurd

However I had to reply to you TSOM as I had to have a chuckle

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
What exactly is a density ?

Totally meaningless new agey mumbo-jumbo used by flim-flam men to make the gullible think they know something secret and special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join