It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is a very old lecture from Andromedan contactee Alex Collier. In this video, he said his Andromedan contacts told him that we and the entire solar system will ener 5th density on December 3 2013. The video is below:

www.youtube.com...

So, what do you guys think? Will it really happen? If you believe it will happen, how convinced are you? As for me, since I have yet to see some serious Earth Changes, I only believe it 66%.

edit on 16-5-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
100% sure it wont happen nice fantasy though

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Seems to me that these guys keep getting denser and denser...

wasnt we still waiting for the 4th density? the hell is a density anyway?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
This is a very old lecture from Andromedan contactee Alex Collier. In this video, he said his Andromedan contacts told him that we and the entire solar system will ener 5th density on December 3 2013. The video is below:

www.youtube.com...

So, what do you guys think? Will it really happen? If you believe it will happen, how convinced are you? As for me, since I have yet to see some serious Earth Changes, I only believe it 66%.

what the hell does any of that mean?
Is this more doom pr0n like Dec 21 was supposed to be?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When it doesn't come true, his followers will make some excuse for him. As long as he continues to sprinkle the peace and love crap into his alien speeches, a few will be touched at their heartstrings and continue to play along and talk about what a wonderful, wise man he is. Same thing with the channelers like Bashar. Just talk a lot about peace and love and how humans can become something we aren't, and people will believe just about anything (major religions being obvious examples).

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

You want to know what a density is? Read here and click on the pic with the eagle: www.alexcollier.org...

Alex Collier:

"Fifth Density

How many people will move into fifth density? The last time I asked the question, which was about a year ago, the Andromedans said that between 435 and 510 million people will literally move into 5th density by December 3, 2013. In 5th density you can create and manifest anything you want directly. Our "bodies" will become energy form, although we could "materialize" into matter forms if we chose to do so. You won't need to eat food. All you will need is the energy from the Sun, which will supply your life force. When we move into 5th density, our solar system will have 27 planets on that frequency. Jupiter, as I have said before, will itself be a light-blue Sun. Earth's physical form will experience a pole shift, and the new North Pole will be in Saudi Arabia.

The South Pole will be off the coast of South America.
The Earth will experience a lot of rain and a lot of changes. Not everybody will move into 5th at the same time. There will be some who are still physical from our 3rd density point of view. There will appear to be a 10,000 fold increase in the number of stars visible in the sky. We will discover billions of different life forms that have been on the planet that we have not previously been able to perceive as we go through these frequency changes.

As it gets close to that time for 5th density, people will begin to see more ghost-like images. Many drugs that we have now will no longer work the same because the physical body will be shifting. All of major medicine is going to have to shift to a light-color-sound format, because nothing else will work properly. It has to move in that direction, because that is what we are becoming."

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
is this another one of those anka , bashar fellas? ya know the channaler.
that charge $185 for a three day weekend at the holiday inn.

i stayed at a holiday in once.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I swear...

Things like this just amke me want to invent some sort of "englightened" idea or catastrophe on some arbitrary date in the near future then go find rocks, paint them golds and silvers and sell them as "enlightenment aids" or "protections against" this idea and make a killing on eBay.

"For $19.95 you too can purchase this aid that allows focusing of universal vibrations so that you too can be more in tuned with "The Happening"!! $9.95 shipping and handling..."

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Whatever it is you can be sure the usual array of nutjobs on here (you know the ones I mean, graphs, mystical pictures of third eyes and all that crap) will be along to lap it up and rage at us naysayers when the time comes.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dammit Andromedans!! A spoiler alert would have been nice!

Some of us want to be surprised.....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ahhh...good ol Alex collier. Not his real name by the way. I used to eat everything up he says and ask for seconds. His message is so good and at the time he was giving it away for free so it had to be true. Sadly, I had to come to the realization he is just a sad man with a good heart that gets off on knowing people are interested in hearing him talk. I still wish it was true, and ill still listen to him because of entertainment value and his charisma, but no..absolute rubbish.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Alex Collier.

He's the poster boi for it. Although he is kinda cute...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Can't believe we are a few more months away. Hang on folks!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So, December 2013 is just 4 months away....However, I think some unprecedented major events would happen long before December 2013......Didn't the DHS and FEMA recently stepped up their plans to get things ready by the 1st of October 2013?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That wont happen.
But change will happen... it wont be smoooooth however.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So, roughly 3 months are now left.....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I've heard of this. Supposedly some "pure" people were meant to ascend last year into this new world of blissfulness.

If this happens this year then great, things will be a ton better.

If not then oh well, at least it's not the end of the world

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicspikes
reply to post by Menedes567

I've heard of this. Supposedly some "pure" people were meant to ascend last year into this new world of blissfulness.

If this happens this year then great, things will be a ton better.

If not then oh well, at least it's not the end of the world

Hee hee....
Comet ISON is the marker, so to speak.....It was specifically sent here to mark the shift to 5th density....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
As we near the date of December 3 2013, we will see lots of spectacular and unprecedented events happening........October 1 2013 FEMA, autistic boy, ISON flyby.......yes....lots of stuff indeed.....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's my bday or at least the day given to me by the government but Ill wait and see if anything happens

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join