It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Obama Sold Out America For Political Gain And Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You may ask, who was in Obama's bed last night and the answer will not surprise most, Monsanto. In 2008 Obama told Americans, while campaigning, that they had a right to know what was in their food. Obama is very good at telling people what they want to hear, but not necessarily the truth.

The article that I am referencing goes into great detail about how Obamas election was bought and paid for by Monsanto investors. So obviously, he had to pay them back. I am not certain if he actually lied in 2008, or if perhaps this was how he truly felt. If it was the truth, then obviously he had to win the election, even if it cost him his principles. Without Monsanto he may not have been sitting in the oval office today.

Considering all the scandals coming out about the Obama administration right now, perhaps it is time the press takes a closer look at Obamas relationship with Monsanto.

Nor is it coincidental that two of the Obama’s biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.

Records don’t show Monsanto or other biotech giants pouring a landslide of (visible) campaign cash down on Obama, relative to other large donors.

Goldman Sachs was Obama’s number-one $$ donor, and Goldman touts GM-crop commodity contracts, for both buys and sells; but Goldman has its fingers in every significant money pot from Nome to Tierra Del Fuego.

Now I don't even need to tell you how Obama has lined his administration with Monsanto people. That is common knowledge here on ATS and you can read more about this in the article. And lets not forget the Monsanto protection act. Although this quote is a bit harsh, it tells it like it is. Since when can a US president delegate so much power to a corporation. Perhaps it is now time to add this to the ever growing list of scandals.

Obama’s signing of the Monsanto Protection Act, making that corporation senior in power to the US court system, wasn’t an accident. It was taken in keen awareness of his duty to his Globalist betters.

How did Barack Obama become Monsanto’s man in Washington?

[snipped]

edit on 16-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu May 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The next President will do the same and then the next President will do the same and then the next President will do the same...

Par for the course. We The People, at least the ones that halfway pay attention will keep arguing about social stuff like abortion and gay marriage and crap like that while corporate interests keep their pockets lined by keeping us unhealthy and fighting over table scraps.

GOP or Democrat. It makes no difference. To lay blame on one side is just naive.

Hardly anyone seems to care as long as DWTS and Survivor is not interrupted and the iPhone 6 is just around the corner.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In my search for new information I have found this. Holy cow can I smell a scandal from a mile away or what? Looks like this one points straight at the the state department. And we get the honor of paying for this!

Leak: US Using Taxpayer Dollars To Promote Monsanto GMOs Overseas

Just when you thought the latest Supreme Court ruling in favor of Monsanto’s anti-farmer patent policy was enough evidence of Monsanto’s deep relationship with the US government, hundreds of new cables from the State Department and embassies around the world reveal that your taxpayer dollars are being used to push Monsanto’s genetically modified seeds.

Even mainstream news websites like Reuters are now reporting on the cable details, as it becomes more than crystal clear that the United States government is literally assisting Monsanto in promoting it’s health-crushing genetically modified seeds and escalating the corporation above the law.

As it turns out, taxpayer dollars are being funneled into the pockets of international lobbyists who specifically negotiated deals that benefited Monsanto — not even the government itself. This even included crushing the biotech competition in many countries where Monsanto wanted the edge. All performed by the U.S. State Department with the taxes you pay each year from your own salary.

edit on 16-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think this graphic explains everything.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nothing to add here that doesnt council revolution.

new topics

top topics

join