It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCTV Captures 'Ghost' on Wellington Market Stairs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let's get this into the *HOAX* bin where it clearly belongs. I've seen the Brady kids put together a more convincing ghost. Someone is having a laugh hoping to draw some paranormalist tourism.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you look to the top of the left edge of the white box at 27 secs, you can see a blurry movement as the first box falls and then what could well be a cat landing on the stairs and running down before the rest of the boxes follow.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Bearing in mind the time of day, intruder(s) might be an option. Or is it some sort of stunt...?

A ghostly apparition ? Politely, I think not..

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
BAD GHOST! NO! NOOOO!!! BAAADD! Don't knock the boxes down or I'll swat you with a newspaper!

Honestly why would a ghost waste time knocking boxes off of a shelf? I guess if he / she was super bored....but come on.....

If you were a ghost don't you think you could find something more entertaining? Like scaring the hell out of little kids? Messing with cats? Spying on women in the shower? (or men if you're into that.)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, do you guys see any ghosts?

Because, I don't see any ghosts.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No ghost, just some boxes and paper falling. Probably a strong wind gust knocked them down.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If it is a ghost, what a pain in the a$$. Who ever it is, they have a bug up their butt. I always thought the feeling you have on the spirit side is supposed to be of love not anger! I'm sure the person who has to pick-up all those boxes isn't going to have any kind words while doing so.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by redoubt

Good work Red although in the area you have highlighted i see a face

Thanks for the comment, dash

On a sidenote, and for the record... while I do not feel there is anything 'ghostly' in the original video, I am not in favor of labeling anything as 'HOAX'.

we all have a right to our opinions... and this website has a right to do as they wish on their own digital property. But... in the end, I think it is a muistake. Aside from opinions, none of us have all the answers.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
all these videos never havesolid proof hence its hard to believe but keep open mind

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Could the wind have knocked over those boxes?

What Wind?

Well it is outside, and there is nothing else that moves (or could move)...

except those boxes.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hmm seems to me it's a combination of poor stacking, weight and gravity.
Look at the big white box that someone can bump into as they walk up the stairs. poor stacking!
Now if the boxes that fell actually would stack back up by themselves then I'm all in!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
:51

Looks like someone is literally hiding behind a cardboard box and throwing the objects down the stairs.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Funniest thing I've seen in comments so far was, "boxes are being pulled, therefore fake."

Damn, with skeptics like that, it's a wonder we still don't think that Earth is flat.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
No dice
can't see a shadow.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Or is it some sort of stunt...?

After reading the comments here and on the youtube channel I'm starting to think that is the case

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
hmm seems to me it's a combination of poor stacking, weight and gravity.
Look at the big white box that someone can bump into as they walk up the stairs. poor stacking!
Now if the boxes that fell actually would stack back up by themselves then I'm all in!

Red did a good job with the video dissection there, and I agree with MysterySkeptic too. While the boxes are placed in a way to possibly hide someone, i'm more on the side of a bunch of stuff that has been stacked badly. It's possible that if somewhere close by, in another room, made a vibration (such as a door closing, truck driving by etc) it may have been that little bit of a nudge to put the items in gravity's favor and make them fall. I'm not thinking this is paranormal at all .

Good job everyone!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What a waste of ghost powers

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Definitely a cat, look close you can see it running down the stairs on the right side.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Im thinking its staged couple of odd things the placement of the one box isn't random it practically had to be balanced there to block the view. Then there's the odd fall of the first book the rest go sliding down the stairs the first one jumps across and sticks as if I don't know tied to a string with someone under the stairs. Another thing i noticed is just before the boxes fall the time and date stamp disappears odd on a surveillance camera don't you think? im guessing the video needed some editing.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, this will convince nobody of the existence of ghosts... for those of us who have been personally convinced of the existence of spirits, despite our best efforts to the contrary, this doesn't matter... if real, then old hat... if fake, then one more reason consensus reality folks think we "knowers" are bat-poop crazy and/or hopelessly dim... and I used "knowers" instead of "believers" for a reason.

Either way, it's nice of you to take the heat and put it up for inspection and discussion.
edit on 5/17/2013 by Baddogma because: adding an or to be more precise

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join