It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Obama consider resignation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Let's ask Nancy Pelosi what she thinks.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think That Ron Paul should be put in charge temporally as the whole Obama Administration is jailed. Then Ron Paul can clean up Congress and make it to where lobbies can not ever exist in D.C. ever again.

Obama should be Executed for High Treason let alone be jailed. Everyone with a brain knows Obama is behind all this BS and the fact Congress is dragging their butt is ridiculous.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flobot
reply to post by sonnny1

Not one of those involve President Obama. They all involve the government or government agencies, but none of them were at the direction of Obama.

He will say the buck stops with him and will claim responsibility for some if not all.

Huh? Whazzatyousay?

What are you basing the last quoted sentence on? It certainly isn't history because the man has never claimed any responsibility for a single damn thing. Maybe that's his exit strategy here, claim responsibility for the first time, leaving everyone in DC so dumbfounded and shocked by his Twilight Zone-esque change of tactics that they forget what they were investigating in the first place?

As for the first part of your comment... EVERYTHING in DC is at the direction of Obama. That's what being the Big Chief Muckitymuck is all about. If he didn't want the role, he never should have run for it and if he's deciding now he doesn't care for the role, he needs to either quit or be removed. Again I say if this was the real world, and he had a real world job, he'd have been fired for negligence and dereliction of responsibility long ago.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by sonnny1

Not since Richard Nixon have we had this much Political turmoil in this Country. Having Warrantless surveillance ,Unilateral military action and Kill lists at his disposal, is it time to start questioning on how long Obama's reign of Presidency should last?

Should Obama consider resignation?

I think it is safe to say that not since Richard Nixon has there been any administration as deaf to the nation's population as a whole, as Obama. He has an agenda that is well outside even some of the most radical elements of his political party.

Richard Nixon's years in office saw the birth of the term, 'imperial presidency' that hadn't found a home since... until Obama arrived.

As to resignation? Nixon was on the verge of assured impeachment. He exited at the last moment and his successor granted him immunity. Obama is not yet to a point anywhere near assured impeachment but... should he get there and it is not an impossibility, then yes, he may do that.

Only time will tell.

The lies Bush and Chaney told killed hundreds of thousands wasted Trillions of dollars ,their incompetence leading up to 911 is un matched so far,the crashing of the economy remember that??, Benghazi plueeze!! U.S embassies suffered dozens of attacks and more lives lost under that Admin, if those guys including Rice was not dragged before any kind of court there is no way in hell he and his admin should resign,like I said earlier he is at worst unremarkable as a president so far, as he continued the policies of the last Admin and in some cases move beyond it. I don't know if I can impeach a President for being a disappointment but that's about it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

He will say the buck stops with him and will claim responsibility for some if not all.

True he did say,' the buck stops with him', but for anyone who is paying attention is seeing the buck stops everywhere, but him.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama will never resign.

None of this was his fault! He can't be held accountable for everything that happens in government!

He is a victim of the corruption prevalent in DC.

(Or so the media and fans will cry!)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by sonnny1

Nah...Impeachment is a better route. He needs to be charged with all of the illegal crap he and his admin is doing.

I completely agree.

He needs to be CHARGED, or the people doing the belly aching need to shut the hell up.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama will never resign.

None of this was his fault! He can't be held accountable for everything that happens in government!

The media does seem to be overlooking one tiny fact:
O is open to military court martial for dereliction of duty. He went to bed and told others to handle it when his people were under fire and only he could give the order to save them, the people "handling it" did not have the power even if he told them to handle it, only he could do it, but he went to bed. He abandoned his post as commander in chief of the armed forces and intentionally went to bed knowing only he had the power to save the people under attack.

This is one problem O is quite directly responsible for.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Binder's full of scandals.

How can he keep saying he "was not aware of -blank-" and keep getting away with it?

If the "smartest man to ever be President" can't handle the job, why did the "dumbest man to ever be President" get so much crap from the media?

Obama is full of crock with his phony outrage over the IRS scandal.
He knew damn well what was going on way before the election.
Proof from November 2012:

Valerie Jarrett is letting it be known that if Barack Obama secures election victory next week, there may be, quite literally, hell to pay for those who opposed him.

article

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Obama should be Executed for High Treason let alone be jailed.

So no trial, just a lynching. Apart from the fact there is no such law as "high treason", nor does treason carry the death penalty you just want him lynched. Hatred of a black man is very strong in you!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Should he resign? Yes, in order to save the country fro further division--especially when the Obama Zombies start calling out the racism card (which some are already doing).

Unfortunately, Obama's extreme hubris won't allow such a thing--after all, isn't he better than any of us commoners?.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama will never resign.

(Or so the media and fans will cry!)

If your definition of justice is going after puppets then so be it.

All I see is political theater of the boring kind.

When he gets tried for crimes and spills the beans then that will be interesting, but it never reaches that far. Bernie Madoff style. "I am guilty judge but otherwise I know nothing".

This nation needs either a bloody revolution or for a third party to win the national, state and local elections.

There is nothing about Obama I like, but seriously I think there are alternative reasons for bashing the guy so much, such racial or political party motivated. Bush's incompetance did not bring down so much wrath and it was only five years ago so it is not difficult to remember.

The right wingers seem to think they have a monopoly of influence on this site and they don't hesitate to show it one bit.

edit on 16/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Agree...inditing him and his criminal administration is the necessary first step.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why would he consider resignation?? I don't like the guy but I am pretty sure he can sandbag his way out of office before he would consider resigning.

Even if his party thought he was toxic they would not let him hurt the party.. and the party is what it is all about eff the country.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems to me here in the UK that a MAJORITY of the people who voted disagree with you otherwise he would not have got in last November. In three and half years he will have gone anyway.

Do you not think it is time for the anti Obamarites to stop whining and accept what the US voters wanted. Tough deal with it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

This nation needs either a bloody revolution or for a third party to win the national, state and local elections.

On this point, we agree.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems to me here in the UK that a MAJORITY of the people who voted disagree with you otherwise he would not have got in last November. In three and half years he will have gone anyway.

Do you not think it is time for the anti Obamarites to stop whining and accept what the US voters wanted. Tough deal with it.

The occupy folks don't like Obama for many reasons and sometimes we agree with the tea party folks on some or many issues.

I have no idea what happened to the occupy movement. It seems to have died. I do remember the neocons however who bashed Occupy now have turned to bashing Obama. They killed the real left and now they wanna kill the fake left as well.

Its all BS of the highest degree! Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Virgil Goode and countless other candidates barely got any #ing airtime and thus it was between romney and obama. Two nwo shills to the max.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im working right now, so I havent been able to get at folks posts.

Seems though everyone has there own take on this.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You know as well as everyone else on planet earth that he will never resign.

There are about 1000 buffers between him and the Benghazi story, and all the other fraudulent acts.

Sure its worse than stealing some papers from the watergate hotel but the president is very cool, intelligent, and indeed the sign of hope for humanity.

Let me go vomit now

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Until he lies to the world about the causes for a war he starts, Obama has plenty of room for imperfection. PLENTY.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join