It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Obama consider resignation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Resign?
Why should he resign when he can get a lacky to take the fall for him ala Scooter Libby?

Come on guys. You know how this works.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh, I think 0bam,a would be a good start. But, there any many others in Govt that need it as well.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh, I think 0bam,a would be a good start. But, there any many others in Govt that need it as well.

I would much rather see Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton go first. Holder is DOJ chief and Clinton is DOS chief. Both are committing atrocities as we speak, namely international terrorism. Actually they should be heading to the hague much like milosevic did.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Flatfish

False accusations???
I think there are people on record, under oath stating security increases were requested.

I think Flatfish addressed that.

Originally posted by Flatfish

www.csmonitor.com...

Reps. Jason Chaffetz and Darrell Issa claim the Benghazi consulate sought more security before the deadly attack. They also both voted to cut the State Department's embassy security budget.

Oh, yes. So they did.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The fact that you ask the question reveals that you are silly.

Obama is CIA. Sorry if you cannot understand that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

False accusations???

Yeah, the 0bama butt kissing is getting wild as of late.

I think there are people on record, under oath stating security increases were requested.

Oh yeah, forgot about gun running.

I would say just bury your head in the sand, but it won't help.

Do you mean this gun running scandal?

en.wikipedia.org...

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). They ran a series of "gunwalking" sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders."[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7]

www.cbsnews.com...

What is "Project Gunrunner"?
"Project Gunrunner" is a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) national initiative under the Justice Department started in 2006 aimed at reducing US-Mexico cross-border drug and gun trafficking and violence.

What is "Fast and Furious"?
"Fast and Furious" is the name ATF assigned to a group of Phoenix, Arizona-area gun trafficking cases under Project Gunrunner that began in fall of 2009.

What is "Wide Receiver"?
"Wide Receiver" is the name ATF assigned to a group of gun trafficking cases investigated out of the Tucson, Arizona office beginning in 2006. Like Fast and Furious, it was supervised by ATF Special Agent in Charge Bill Newell. Sources indicate it involved about 275 "walked" guns.

The gun running started long before Obama. It just so happened that he made a convenient target for all of the Obama haters after one of the guns was used to kill a U.S. Customs officer. If you really wanted to blame someone for implementing a really stupid idea to let guns walk, I'd start with Bill Newell.

But then, my head is stuck in the sand.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why is Eric Holder and team Obama playing the national security card then? How come the investigation ended abruptly? Giving guns to known cartels and expecting to track them is the lamest and most provacative excuse I have ever heard.

We all know guns SOMEHOW find their way to mexico and syria.

We also know narcotics SOMEHOW find their way into america.

It is not a case of stopping anything, it is a case of monopolising stuff to control prices and to push covert agendas.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What? And have Biden for Prez?

I'll take Muslim in Chief any day of Airhead in Waiting.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama bundler Jon Corizine who stole 1 billion dollars.

dealbook.nytimes.com...

Pigford scandal

news.investors.com...

Obama's campaign donation investigations:

washingtonexaminer.com...

Plus those already listed:

Yeah he should, but he won't.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I honestly don't know whether or not President Obama should resign, BUT, is there any likelihood that his replacement would be any better ?

( Like the U.K. The tail has been wagging the dog in America, for far too long. Until we stop voting for wealthy, privileged people, who are only interested in furthering their own careers, and lining their own pockets, and those of their ilk, nothing will change.)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
reply to post by sonnny1

What? And have Biden for Prez?

I'll take Muslim in Chief any day of Airhead in Waiting.

How does it matter one iota?

Santa Claus could be the democratic POTUS and still the same.

Most of the time they play golf and have dinner parties, and whenever they "work" they simply rubber stamp lobby proposals.

Got to get campaign money out of the equation. This is almost a magic bullet! Of course you can't have zero corruption but at least it sets the correct precedent and can allow for more impartiality. There is way too much conflict of interest now.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah who are some trying to kid?

So the state departments budget was cut?

Then do tell how was there so much cash to send other embassies Chevy volts?

What people should be asking is how much of the STATE DEPARTMENT's budget was spent on crap pushing 'alternative energy' instead of providing security/

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Less than two weeks later, on October 6, William Newell, then ATF's Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the Phoenix field division, shut down the operation at the behest of William Hoover, ATF's assistant director for the office of field operations

From your source it was shut down after it was found to be a complete and utter failure in 2007.

Fast and Furious began in 2009 the current administration.

Obama/Holder own fast and furious there are no if's and's or but's about it.
edit on 16-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Who I would like to see run for POTUS and VPOTUS Elizabeth Warren Pres. and Alan Grayson Veep,sorry Rand Paul smells like a phony he ain't his dad, these two could make a great team no matter who leads or follow,Hillary is too establishment IMO although she could be more effective than Obama who is to the right of Reagan in all cases and to the right of Bush Chaney in a lot of cases. he is at best an unremarkable Pres so far, not a failure mind you but he hardly shake things up except for Gay rights which he was forced to do.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not since Richard Nixon have we had this much Political turmoil in this Country. Having Warrantless surveillance ,Unilateral military action and Kill lists at his disposal, is it time to start questioning on how long Obama's reign of Presidency should last?

I think it is safe to say that not since Richard Nixon has there been any administration as deaf to the nation's population as a whole, as Obama. He has an agenda that is well outside even some of the most radical elements of his political party.

Richard Nixon's years in office saw the birth of the term, 'imperial presidency' that hadn't found a home since... until Obama arrived.

As to resignation? Nixon was on the verge of assured impeachment. He exited at the last moment and his successor granted him immunity. Obama is not yet to a point anywhere near assured impeachment but... should he get there and it is not an impossibility, then yes, he may do that.

Only time will tell.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Thoughts ATS?

I know many people may want President Obama to resign...but I really don't think he will.

I think he is determined to (take the heat) on all these problems; and bring them all to some sort of a solution.

I think many heads will roll; and we may see many more government employees fired; one has been already.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Where is BANE? It's time to round up those in power--- I mean bloodthirsty criminals who's only allegiance is to the almighty Dollar, and hold them accountable for their actions and lies from the peoples court in the streets among their peers.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
From where I am sitting, I expect a wave of untimely suicides and small plane crashes in the near future. It seemed to work for the Clintons, I have no doubt the current president has the moral character to use such means.

To be honest, I think most if not all of the presidents of the last 25 years would have the moral character to use assassination to silence witnesses.

I guess the big question is this: When the SHTF, is Obama going to leave, or will TPTB decide to execute the coup d'etat at that time? DHS is apparently bringing the ammo to the party...Police forces have been brainwashed and re-educated fairly completely...I honestly think the more liberal left (idk, 10-15% of pop?) is ready to spy domestically if asked...
edit on 16-5-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the program under Bush, that transformed from that to what Holder and 0bama where doing?? Yep, that one.

Maybe the head isn't in the sand. Maybe it is somewhere else.......

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Yeah, so you are buying into the lack of funding, yet the European branch bought volts, as the culprit???

Okay then sure sure.

That bridge I have for sale is made for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join