It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your candy weakness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sour candy!
My mouth gets all numb and painful and it hurts for a couple of days but I can't stop eating them. I know I'm crazy. I just can't help myself.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Dove Dark Chocolate w/ Almonds. YOu know those yummy little foil wrapped squares. MMMM!

The grocery store has them buy one get one free sometimes and I swear the last time it brought tears to my eyes. I am sure being pregnant is what caused that lol. They are like $4.50 a bag and I will only buy them when they are on sale which is not often. I have little bowls around the house with them in it. I grab one here and there and oh how wonderful they taste! I also keep one bag in the freezer because I love frozen chocolate.

There is also this chocolate bar that is also dark chocolate but it has raspberries in it. I think it's called luvschocolate, not sure. I know they are out of Colorado.

I have a weakness for dark chocolate basically and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Carraggeen is considered a natural ingredient even though it is not. It doesn't even have to be listed. Go to the manufacturer and ask them, it is from a local dairy. Carraggeen is even in some organic yogurts, the better tasting ones do not have it though, their tyramines are formed by natural aging processes. Tyramines are the same as glutamates supposedly but I think that they are actually glutamines. I'm having a little problem with exact track down of these things. People mistakenly enter the wrong name to things all the time. Glutamates and glutamines are constantly changed into each other within the body by enzymes I think. I don't think it really matters, as long as the body can quickly process these when needed. Glutamines speed up healing, glutamates work as brain chemicals or adreneline and dopamine and saretonan. I'm still doing a lot of thinking about all the applications of this knowledge.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A king-sized pack of Reese's cups is what first comes to mind. A few days ago I got one of Snicker's Peanut Butter bars.
I love, love, love candy with peanut butter in it!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

OMG! Marry ME! Just kidding but I love the same type of peanut butter candy that your do. Oh! Don't forget the tasty delectable butterfinger.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

No biscuits, cakes, crisps or fizzy pop, but I cannot manage without bars of chocolate, usually Cadburys Dairy Milk, or Fruit and Nut !

( Or possibly other brand, depending on which bars are on offer..) Several large bars per week.,..!

( And no, I'm not a fatty ! Six foot two and twelve and a half stone.)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Almost everything willy wonka makes... I can never go wrong with sweet-tarts, runts, smarties, nerds-rope.

best dam candy on the planet.... I don't like chocolate, and I work in a peanut factory, so i'm kind of done with candy-bars.

Boba

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dove dark chocolate.
Dove dark chocolate truffle hearts. (Weirdly enough they seem to taste different depending on the container they are sold in. Valentines only candy best when found in the cardboard type container with the fuzzy red top. Not the tin type container. or plastic wrapped.)
Cocoa dusted truffles found at Sam's club @Christmas (OMG SOO GOOD!!).
Ghirardelli 86% dark.
Queen Anne dark chocolate covered cherries.
And girl scout thin mints. LOVE me some mint. =P

In a pinch I will do M&Ms as my other choices can tend to be either expensive or seasonal.

On a slightly unrelated / related note...

Originally posted by winofiend
hmmm.. im a "if it's not a chilli, can you put chilli with it?" kinda guy.

This is probably going to sound so weird but a waitress at a little cafe near here suggested we stir in a little peanut butter with their chili. "What the hell. I will try it!" Didn't mix entirely in but took a little of both on a spoon and wow. Not bad at all! Strange but completely edible and slightly good. Not a whole bowl good IMO but worth a taste. (Creamy. I can't imagine doing it with chunky. =P)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Almost everything willy wonka makes... I can never go wrong with sweet-tarts, runts, smarties, nerds-rope.

You and my 8 yr old son would get along just perfectly. He is not a chocolate person (or anything milk based like ice cream). He will do anything fruit flavored, sour or gummy ALL day long.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Chocolate truffles with a glass of merlot. I don't know why I crave this, but I usually crave it along with extremely rare red meat. Speaking of cravings...(yes it's crazy, I'm aware) When I was pregnant, I craved chocolate covered filet mignon? Never actually went through with it (too embarrassed).

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread. *facepalm*

Candy- Jolly Ranchers...

Chocolate- Dove, Hersheys and I can eat pounds of Reese's. One after another....

Ice-Cream- Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate, Cookies and Cream...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Skittles in the winter and Creamsicles in the summer.

I have this weird seasonal craving thing going on.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just had to post...

I absolutely LOVE AirHeads. I just have to have them.
And as far as ice cream which I get the occasional craving for, it's Publix brand It's Your Birthday Ice Cream...mmmm. That stuff is amazing!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh, Maaaaan.... M&M's...plain....not peanut or pretzel, or the like...just...plain M&M's...

...just, the shells... all shiny, and the chocolate.....yumminness-osity.....when I see a big bag of em' I just...

...I just...

...just...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dive in...grab what you want.....

Des

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yup, there's something magical about sunflower seeds. I always feel oddly 'better' when I eat them. Great in a salad.

I read somewhere that sugar's chemical composition is just slightly different than coc aine, which makes a lot of sense.

To answer the OP question, Chocolate Hazelnut Velvet Frozen Custard. I used to make my own but I had to close the store
Customers declared it 'better than sex!' and it sure was fun watching their knees buckle and their eyes roll back in their head when they tried it...

Otherwise, the darkest bittersweet chocolate available just slightly sweetened with stevia. You get the theobromine high without the sugar low.
edit on 16-5-2013 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Zagnut or Zero candy bars.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Chocolate covered fresh strawberries. It's mostly fruit so you can't feel too guilty about eating it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

See's...ah yes...I couldn't think of anything, until you mentioned them.
On the whole, I despise peanut brittle. However. See's makes a version that is in a class by itself.
And to top it all off. they also make a chocolate-covered, candy bar version of it.

So there it is. I won't even look twice at any other brand, or homemade.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Something wickedly awesome about a kit-kat bar.

epic 16kth post, gimmie a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat barrrr
edit on 16-5-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join