Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Your candy weakness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Wanted to take a break from all the political threads going on.

I know lots of us here and myself included try to eat healthy and stay from big corporation food and the such.
I'm curious as to what craving you might get every once in awhile that you just have to treat yourself too. Everyone has that cheat day.

Mine is Reece's pieces. I might challenge a grandma to fisticuffs for the last bag once a month if she went for it. Joking of course

So what craving can you not always ignore? What sweet makes you break your own rules every once in a while just to sink your sweet tooth in to it....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Twix.

And I hate candy, but god damn I can't resist me a twix.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Gummie Bears and Jelly Bellies

Both of them I could sit down and eat a 10 pound bag of if I let myself...
and I did once with the Jelly Bellies

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not a candy but I love cheesecake!

Mmmmm.......cheesecake.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't remember that last time I had candy, or anything sweet.

Wait!

I had a peanut butter and honey granola bar a couple weeks ago...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ahh damn i forgot jelly beans, got a reagan-esc love of them bastards...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Mmmmm.......cheesecake.

+10 for that.
Cheesecake, the ultimate food.

As far as candy goes, cherry heads. They are harder to find than lemon heads but much better.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Originally posted by billy565

Mmmmm.......cheesecake.

+10 for that.
Cheesecake, the ultimate food.

As far as candy goes, cherry heads. They are harder to find than lemon heads but much better.

Cherry heads? Lol never heard of them. Might have to try them out.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

My guilty little pleasure once in a while is a really good apple fritter...all the doughy succulent sweetness; it is just yummy!

Also...I like a really good chocolate bar....the kind with really dark chocolate...that when you take a bite...the flavor lingers.

edit on 16-5-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans... they are evil. Like take over the world evil. Thank God they only sell them in my market during Easter or I'd probably have overdosed on them by now. They are that good.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dark chocolate covered almonds from See's Candies, Hawaiian chocolate macadamias, or chocolate covered caramels.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Toffifay, Cherry Sours and Maple Nut Goodies

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ghirardelli Chocolate, when I can find it being sold by the cellophane wrapped chunk. That used to be pretty common but not so much anymore. The best chocolate around though.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
PEPPERMINT!!! Candy canes when they're available, and those little round peppermint hard candies for the rest of the year.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hmmm.. im a "if it's not a chilli, can you put chilli with it?" kinda guy.

but if I find myself sneaking a second helping of anything it's usually ice cream.. or those frozen cake things that are basically ice cream with sprinkles on top.

it's rare that it happens. and I blame the mertazapine, but yeah..

I never go out and buy anything candy or sweet. So it's always a sneaky bowl which ends up the entire thing and then regret.. One of those, it's "better to ask forgiveness than wake them up and tell them I'm eating all their ice cream at midnight.." deals..

maybe those little candied fruit sweets covered in powdered sugar that you buy in a tin can. maybe..

or a mars bar.

Or nutella.. honeyed chicken and sesame seeds.. jelly. Red jelly.

or hot chocolate powder in a mug with self raising flour, some butter and sugar.. a microwave brownie.

Sugar right out of the bag if I'm really desperate. Brown sugar. *gahhhh*

yeah but I don't eat sweets much..

*droooools*

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Don't like any kind of candy except Gummy worms/bears but haven't had it in forever.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Seems like half of posts on this thread are addicted to those gummy candies. No Reese's fans though!? Can't believe it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Do you remember the Montgomery Ward stores? When I was little the store had a candy booth inside. I'd get a chunk of chocolate that was maybe an inch or inch and a half thick (things always seem so much bigger when you are small!) that was hard as a rock! But it was soooooo good!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A Hershey Symphony bar. They are harder to find now but that is probably a good thing.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I have to eat all the chocolate off first, then the peanut butter center. Messy, but gooood
Like this size too, not the regular ones and not the mini's. Also, sorry , but I do not care for Reese's Pieces.

edit on 16-5-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join