It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans - What Exactly Is It That You All Want? What Exactly Do You All Need?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, my fellow Americans, my fellow Humans - what is it you want? What is it you need?

Allow me to put this into perspective using a thought "experiment"/scenario:

I am human. However, some time ago, I was abruptly and anomalously transferred onto a massive starship (size of Mars) amidst a fleet of equally massive ships (which I can control). The ships were entirely empty, but completely functional and had everything one could ever hope for (life extension, cryo pods, ultra-ultra-advanced tech - everything - but I cannot bring those already dead back to life). And so, I subsequently found out that with the tech on the ships, I can do anything. I can provide any race, any human with what they want. I can travel galaxies rapidly - indeed, I can travel back home to Earth. I can do anything.

So, if I were to travel back to Earth - what exactly should I do with Earth? What exactly should I do with all of you humans? What exactly is it that you all want - what will perennially make you happy and joyful? Do you want your governments gone? Do you want corporate power destroyed? Do you want the elites thrown from their thrones? Do you want the destruction of all weapons?

If I was to come to Earth tomorrow - what exactly would you request from me?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Ladies and Gentlemen, my fellow Americans, my fellow Humans - what is it you want? What is it you need?

Allow me to put this into perspective using a thought "experiment"/scenario:

I am human. However, some time ago, I was abruptly and anomalously transferred onto a massive starship (size of Mars) amidst a fleet of equally massive ships (which I can control). The ships were entirely empty, but completely functional and had everything one could ever hope for (life extension, cryo pods, ultra-ultra-advanced tech - everything - but I cannot bring those already dead back to life). And so, I subsequently found out that with the tech on the ships, I can do anything. I can provide any race, any human with what they want. I can travel galaxies rapidly - indeed, I can travel back home to Earth. I can do anything.

So, if I were to travel back to Earth - what exactly should I do with Earth? What exactly should I do with all of you humans? What exactly is it that you all want - what will perennially make you happy and joyful? Do you want your governments gone? Do you want corporate power destroyed? Do you want the elites thrown from their thrones? Do you want the destruction of all weapons?

Blow up Hollywood...please

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I'd be happy if you taught "conspiracy theorists" the true meaning of "debunk". I have a great deal of trouble doing that.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 15-5-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just want my share (gets poked in the ribs by a Rothschild) and yours as well!

ETA: Oh...And debunk all religion! ...Oh, also....Take all the leaders of the world on to the ISS for a week so they can collectively understand the fragility of our inheritance. If you could get the price of a Mars bar down to 1970's level, that would rock. Finally, obliterate Monsanto forever and fill any holes in Obama's roster post obliteration with Mousketeers...Not a whole lot really

edit on 15-5-2013 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I want it to be Christmas morning each day when I wake and Thanksgiving every night for dinner.

I want rainbows in the sky and sunflowers in the garden. Birds singing in the trees and unicorns running in the meadows.

I want Willy Wonka for an uncle and Snow White for an aunt.

I want to always be happy. No more war, no more hunger, no more hate.

That's what I want.

edit on 16-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A short and simple awnser would be.

We want to be wanted.
We need to be needed.

Just as we want others
Just as we need others.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Human needs to come back to the original home---Heaven.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts !

Don't give the earthlings any of your technology !

Especially technology which helps them leaves the solar system, to travel the cosmos.

They must remain on Earth at all costs, to prevent them contaminating other worlds and species with their primitive ways...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

As i am sure that a large number of people across the globe would not want me to speak to a being such as yourself on their behalf, I will only speak for myself. I would like my 18 year old self to have my present memories to draw on as guidance,
Thanks for asking

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Remove all nuclear objects (missiles, energy plants, spent fuel rods), and then remove man's nuclear capabilities. We'll work the rest out for ourselves, thanks.

Just thought about it. We'd still find a way to kill off everything with bio and chemical weapons. We're just doomed.

edit on 5/16/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

join