It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NASA/ESA Cover-Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What color is the sky, on Earth?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
did you ever ask why is the sky blue and search and answer? because if you did you could answer that question yourself

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi Mizar,

It was really a Rhetorical question...
My point was that the color of the sky is determined by more than one factor..

Space

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
moxyone

From now on I will try to speak less.

ArMap

Again, please forgive any rudeness I may have displayed, and please do not refrain from speaking further on this subject. Your command of the English language is quite impressive (especially self-taught).

I do not believe the images from Mars are fake. My main point is that the ESA is not publishing that many images, and it is their images from the Mars Express that i am most interested in.

I would like to see many more images of the original picture of the valley that I posted at the highest possible resolution. Maybe its just me, and my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I am fascinated by what may lie on the floor of Louros Valles.

Regards

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
sorry spacedoubt i didnt meant o jump on your case im just getign fed up with the large ammout of ingnorance on this site

so in my strife and anger i was ingnorant id did not know the pretense of your post

my appoligies

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Mizar,

No problem at all!

Funny thing is, sunrise, and sunset on Mars are bluish..Kinda the opposite of Earth..

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, maybe I misundertood you moxyone, at the end of the day it is a bit difficult to think properly.

In the ESA site thay talk about the way they take the pictures and they explain that the pictures are taken with 4 different cammeras. The color images we see are made up with all of those pictures, so, even using correction, the quality of the image suffers from the fact that the picture is made from 4 different images, taken from 4 different cammeras.

So, that is why I said that the color pictures are not the best way to see the details on the Mars surface.

And they have posted a new picture here.

[edit on 25/11/2004 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Is it on the lens, or is it in the sky?

From a recent Spirit Pan image.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So, if NASA and ESA are actually changing these images to make Mars look less life-like, the question that begs to be asked is why?

You'd think they'd want to hype the discoveries to get people to want to pay to send humans to Mars instead of the opposite.

Could it be for religious reasons? Maybe the space agency chiefs don't want to get the Pope and others angry by showing that religious earth-centric views (God created the earth and put life [only] here and it's special because of that) are incorrect. Religion has long played a dominat role in supressing science on this planet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join