It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House releases Benghazi e-mails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Are they ever gonna subpoena Hillary Clinton? I mean my god, subpoena that witch already. This question should be posted all over the internet until action is taken. Unless of course you want her to be the next one seated in the Oval office.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Obama had to lie in the interests of National Security,

Obama through the state department was arming known terrorist groups to cause upheaval in Syria. We've labelled other world leaders war criminals and placed sanctions on their countries for doing the exact same thing. No one in the state department or White House could let one whiff of that reach the public or international consciousness.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Nice straw man argument. I love how you completely disregard the part about the partisanship going on - of which you just made my example perfectly. You just cherry picked my post, and disregarded the most pertinent part.
Well done! /sarcasm

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
With Behngazi...9 hearings by 9 different departments...all trying to pin the attack on the PRESIDENT and Hillary get's runner up status if they can't make that BS stick.

This is patently false. It's because the PRESIDENT and Clinton and Rice and the rest of Obama's administration tried to pass some lame story about a video that started a protest that led to an impromptu attack on the embassy. The GOP and the majority of Americans didn't buy this BS story. Now the truth comes out that the Administration had intelligence that it INFACT was a terrorist attack and is now caught red handed covering it up and coming up with some lame story.

They even removed the fact that they had warnings of an imminent attack! Did you even read the emails?
Stop the O-Worship and open your eyes man!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is anyone monitoring these liars? I mean, Hillary and her carpetbaggers must be shredding documents 24 / 7 as we speak?

Where the hell is the rule of Law folks, where is it? These lunatics are out of control and action needs to be immediately taken in order to preserve evidence. Clueless sheople, they continue to stand for nothing. It's a sad story my friends, a very sad story. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hillary running around having illegal secret meetings with foreign officials, undocumented out of public view and no one even raises an eyebrow over it. The MSM won't even cover the story they sold their soul.
edit on 16-5-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Hillary running around having illegal secret meetings with foreign officials, undocumented out of public view and no one even raises an eyebrow over it. The MSM won't even cover the story they sold their soul.
edit on 16-5-2013 by sean because: no reason given)

So are you trying to say that every single meeting with foreign officials should be out in the public and completely within the limelight for the American public to see and monitor?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

This is patently false. It's because the PRESIDENT and Clinton and Rice and the rest of Obama's administration tried to pass some lame story about a video that started a protest that led to an impromptu attack on the embassy.

NOPE...that was the CIA's intelligence at the time and Rice's actual words debunk that claim.

She began the statement with a qualifier that they knew nothing fore sure and ended it the same way...and in between gave the precise talking points that CIA analysts provided at the time about the possibility of protests turning into a terrorist attack.

The emails the GOP demanded show exactly that. The very first draft of the talking points is the CIA stating that it evolved from protests. It was 3 days out from the attack and the GOP demanded answers. The CIA shared what they knew 3 days into an investigation and qualified it all with "we will know more later and none of this is certain"...so BS on your claim.

The GOP and the majority of Americans didn't buy this BS story. Now the truth comes out that the Administration had intelligence that it INFACT was a terrorist attack and is now caught red handed covering it up and coming up with some lame story.

The "admin"...you mean CIA? They had all kinds of intelligence 3 days after...what intelligence panned out is what they shared as soon as they were sure...So BS again..

They even removed the fact that they had warnings of an imminent attack! Did you even read the emails?
Stop the O-Worship and open your eyes man!

Apparently YOU didn't read the emails...The intelligence that an attack was immenent was based on VIOLENT PROTESTS that were occuring at other embassies in the middle east...so you want to run with that BS?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Indigo5

3 days??

On the 26th of November Obama was still trying to sell the YouTube video narrative.

You see....You just say BS...where I can lean on reality and Links..

THe MORNING AFTER THE ATTACKS

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

www.whitehouse.gov...

ALSO

WASHINGTON — Career CIA officers were responsible for administration claims that the armed attack in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead last fall grew out of a protest of an anti-Islamic video, an incorrect assertion that became a flash point for critics who say the Obama administration deliberately misled the public for political reasons, according to emails released by the White House on Wednesday.

articles.latimes.com...

The GOP has thier head up thier ass trying to BS and Manufacture a way to survive 2016 elections while the USA hunts down the terroists responsible.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleDNH

edit on 16-5-2013 by sean because: no reason given)

So are you trying to say that every single meeting with foreign officials should be out in the public and completely within the limelight for the American public to see and monitor?

A US elected official having secret meetings with other foreign officials is a felony. It's in violation of Logan Act. Logan Act

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

A US elected official having secret meetings with other foreign officials is a felony. It's in violation of Logan Act. Logan Act
This is Great News...
When can I expect to receive the Minutes from the Bilderberg Meetings?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

The public is so far in the dark the government can get away with anything. The only thing that will change this is when people light torches and stand together and demand change.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
reply to post by BlueAjah

They have already admitted that there were no demonstrations that resulted in this attack. You might want to read up on the recent news and testimonies to catch up on recent developments.

You may want to read the aforementioned e-mails. Instead of waiting for people to interpret for you, read them yourself.

The warning received was one of DEMONSTRATIONS, not of IMPENDING ATTACK.

This is nothing more than a typical D.C. witch hunt. The American people want and deserve JOBS, not this political b.s.

I think we are asking for TOO MUCH here --- these people want to hate Obama or distrust government, and any evidence will do.

I do NOT trust government -- but it still functions on occasion. Even if it was warnings of impending attack -- this is in a WAR ZONE. It's not down town Pittsburg.

Republicans want all communications so that they can play back muffled conversations; "Do you have the package?" "Sure, it's on the Pony..." And then have a hearing trying to subpoena who made the conversation, and get them to testify what the package might or might not be. "Sir, was the package a nuclear weapon, was it? Answer the question!" And anyone not outraged over "the package" will of course not care about nuclear weapons being carried on ponies -- or whatever.

This Benghazi thing really is bringing out the ID10T fan club.

Actually, I think the Benghazi thing is bringing out the Obama fan club, who will continue to listen to anything he says, and accept his lies.

I guess you missed the part where I said I VOTED for Obama. I used to believe in him. But I will not just stick my head in the sand and naively believe every lie, just because he is who he is. I had hope, but I see what has been going on in the last years, and I don't like it, and my hopes are dashed.

I have faith that our government can work - if the right people are in charge. If you want to just accept the lies and watch our constitutional rights disappear... then that is your right.

I agree that there are SOME people who are in an Obama fan club -- but I'm not one of them. I think he should be impeached over drone warfare, not investigating banks, not investigating war crimes, and interfering in Libya. And hiring a few scum bags -- but big money has corrupted everyone on the Hill so we have to shrug and shake our heads about Goldman Sachs execs in charge of the money.

Benghazi is just a huge nothing here. And it looks like Republicans altered documents in an attempt to make a tragic incident into something it wasn't. If anything Republicans are providing cover for Obama, by continuing to support REALLY DUMB STUFF. It's Monica's blue dress all over again. Nobody cares but the people screaming about it and so everyone rational runs the other way. I never voted for Clinton, but I supported him ore when faced by crooked hypocrites like Newt Gingrich scolding him about morals.

I've been urging Democrats NOT to run into the arms of Obama just because Republicans are so scary and ignorant.

Did that clear anything up?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Bump, Bump, Bump,,,
I'd like to add today's headlines to the thread YOU already started.

WHITE HOUSE INVOLVED
Email links aide to spin blaming Benghazi on film

But we all already knew that didn't we, you and other's me included knew Obama and Rice and his Adminisration YES, Hillary are all LIARS!
The link to the Document I'm attaching, after you bring it up good to page 56 and read the e-mail from and to and then it all begins on pages 59 in the continues of that e-mail document.
Linky
On page 82 read who Ambassador Rice Blamed.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
A concerning thing about this - it is highly likely that these are not nearly all of the emails.
They surely only released emails that they specially selected because they believed they would not make them look too bad.
And yet, these emails already show the deception.
Consider what is likely in the emails the public will never see!

You are correct to be concerned about what lay (notice the lack of the word "might") hidden. There is no way to know the motivation of whoever leaked the info, but it's been in the public domain since early in the first term that there were high-ranking officials using non-official email accounts in order to keep some things virtually impossible to ever validate.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
-- snip --
You see....You just say BS...where I can lean on reality and Links..

THe MORNING AFTER THE ATTACKS

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

www.whitehouse.gov...
-- snip --

I'm so frustrated with all of the apologists that I've done something I said in another thread I wouldn't do... You conveniently skipped one H*ll of a lot of what you linked to!

Regarding the address you linked, there are 809 words total. Starting at "Good Morning", it takes 624 words before he gets around to making a vague reference to "acts of terror".

That is NOT the response of an irate Commander In Chief who is responding to the acts of terrorists perpetrated on brave, patriotic Americans.

All of your other bluster means nothing to me. I have never been a political ideologue or a racist. The only thing I plead guilty to is being a country boy that was raised to distrust liars, cheats and bullies...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

You took one year to a respond to a post of mine?...An opted to skip substance, ignore the context of what I was responding to and go with the insult and bait route? I am not an apologist for anyone...I am a factualist...and thus provided facts to dispute a BS claim. Put another way...I can't find anything in your (one year later) response that I should care about.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

My mistake, indeed...

The topic is so current and unresolved that the dates of the posts slipped past me. The post above mine was what caught my attention.

All things considered, your reply is pretty reasonable. My bad.

ETA:Have a star, on me, for pointing that out.

edit on C2014Tue, 06 May 2014 12:26:01 -05005th12u2014-05-06T12:26:01-05:00kAmerica/Chicago by CornShucker because: added comment

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

And a star back at you...sorry for the grumpy retort.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join