It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th Reich's Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by Eustace1

reply to post by roshjoberts

I am a nobody, who probably knows nothing at all.
However, what we are eperiencing right now, you nailed right on. This is the Fourth Reich, the following of Hitler's vision for the world. All the symbolism in Washington supports this. Anyone can see it. It is right under your nose, as it was intended for it to be.
Wake up,America. You are still in the concentration camp. Ever wonder why they called it that? To kill all knowledge, to make it easier to control. It is all about control. You think your computer is not sentient? Think again. I cannot prove it, but I know it to be so, and I care not whether you believe it. This is intended as a warning. They just call it FEMA camps, now, and use HAARP and scalar tech to make it real.
If you are not "down" with hurting others for your own survival, you will not survive. It is the food chain made reality, in a very real way......

Good luck and Godspeed....for we were never meant for this.....

Maybe we are meant for this.... After all every human today is a product of Black Gold. Eliminate Black Gold and you and I will be eliminated rather quickly.

I would be very interested in your furthering what you have written....feel free to pm me.....I have to say I have not a single clue what you meant by your response to what I wrote. But, I'm just that stupid. So please, enlighten me.....

I actually agree with what you said. But your very last sentence got my attention . Made me wonder are we somehow special and meant to be here. And actually ,,we are meant to exist but I believe for all the horrible reasons(meaning we are not special). You said it ,,its do to the powers it be desperately needing full control. Best way is for us, slaves of the machine, to be fully dependent on the system. The system is fueled only by Black Gold(oil); and Oil aloud for The Machine to grow quickly- influencing the slave population to explode.

that's where you and I come in.

cheers

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wait a second...I pull out some great Nazi/Hitler conspiracy stuff and we just keep bickering?

Damnit! I wanted to talk about Hitler!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Please do keep going on Hitler. I'm quite curious to hear spin offs, versions of, alternate theory's and other facts that could help me refine my own (somewhat crazy, at times) ideas

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

However, what we are eperiencing right now, you nailed right on. This is the Fourth Reich, the following of Hitler's vision for the world. All the symbolism in Washington supports this. Anyone can see it. It is right under your nose, as it was intended for it to be.
Wake up,America. You are still in the concentration camp. Ever wonder why they called it that? To kill all knowledge, to make it easier to control. It is all about control. You think your computer is not sentient? Think again. I cannot prove it, but I know it to be so, and I care not whether you believe it. This is intended as a warning. They just call it FEMA camps, now, and use HAARP and scalar tech to make it real.
If you are not "down" with hurting others for your own survival, you will not survive. It is the food chain made reality, in a very real way......

Maybe we are meant for this.... After all every human today is a product of Black Gold. Eliminate Black Gold and you and I will be eliminated rather quickly.

I would be very interested in your furthering what you have written....feel free to pm me.....I have to say I have not a single clue what you meant by your response to what I wrote. But, I'm just that stupid. So please, enlighten me.....

I actually agree with what you said. But your very last sentence got my attention . Made me wonder are we somehow special and meant to be here. And actually ,,we are meant to exist but I believe for all the horrible reasons(meaning we are not special). You said it ,,its do to the powers it be desperately needing full control. Best way is for us, slaves of the machine, to be fully dependent on the system. The system is fueled only by Black Gold(oil); and Oil aloud for The Machine to grow quickly- influencing the slave population to explode.

that's where you and I come in.

cheers

I don't pretend to know anything, my friend, but i write what I live and observe. that does not mean I am right.
However, yes, I think this might be one of our lessons here, among many lessons. For you see, for a long time, way before Tesla, free energy was known .....it is about judgement. and it is a false judgement,for those who do the judging live exactly the way the revolving dor of "justice" does......

I cannot tell you how mahy times I have listened to white poeple doing the same (what i referenced there) talking bout black people clocking the same on the street.....get me? T&C means I cannot be more explicit.
But this is very much about the fourth reich, and where we are now, politicalliy, and socially. I wish the best for you , and everyone, but this is my experience and what I have lived.....
Tetra50
Take care of you and your loved ones, for we are in a terrible place that we cannot change, but only hope to survive. And know this: if the choice of survival is to hurt others, it is not worth surviving....because it only makes of you as a human what someone or something else wants you to be, to justify what they have done to us thus far.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

This is very interesting.....i this what hopechst's and your education refers to: Ddr. Georbels/ sorry I;m sure I didn; spell that right, and I;m happy I don't knwo how to spell it......
And this is what you believe or just observe?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Obviously, OP, you hit a nerve. I woner where you sand with that. For, in fact, with the reading of history, and all the symbology, arguably, we are, indeed, in the mein of the fourth reich. History books about western civilization will tell that this is where we are, and give plenty of examples of how we got here, and why...

The symbolism, alone. in Washington, describes exactly that. And then we have Project Paperclip to support that mein. I wonder, does anyone on this site know or understad the significance of "the wire." and how it relates to that. How bout you Hopechest,,,,,as educated as you seem to be .....do you know or understand what the "wire" means in terms of the fourth reich. It really has nothing to do with Hitler at all......

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I will warn you, that you should be very careful with what you posted here, for some might think you are a supporter of Goebbels....do you really know even what he did or stood for. If you do, and support that propaganda., I must say to you, and I say such things very i nfrequently, you are my enemy, and the enemy of all mankind....
Just saying.......there are a lot of us out here who have lived through that pain and judgement. and we turn the other cheek an d wait on God to deliver the Goebbels of this world their just deserts.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I will warn you, that you should be very careful with what you posted here, for some might think you are a supporter of Goebbels....do you really know even what he did or stood for. If you do, and support that propaganda., I must say to you, and I say such things very i nfrequently, you are my enemy, and the enemy of all mankind....
Just saying.......there are a lot of us out here who have lived through that pain and judgement. and we turn the other cheek an d wait on God to deliver the Goebbels of this world their just deserts.

I don't think he actually supports the quote. I think he was just contributing.

?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hitler's body was recovered by the Russians, secretly buried and reburied for decades, then finally burned to ashes and scattered in a secret location.

mentalfloss.com...

If anything, the Nazis provided the blueprint for governance of the masses. You can get people to do anything by the skillful use of propaganda. Perfected by Goebbels, it is how you get a whole country to support a false war, discriminate against a minority group, oppose strict regulations on banks, or lessen environmental controls. Basically, it is how you can get ordinary working class people to vote against their own best interests. I have no doubt that the people in the halls of power copied and refined these Nazi strategies.

This is what I see happening in the USA and Canada at this time.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Germany and Argentina have had diplomatic relations since 1829, and significant trade since 1871. During WW1, Argentina provided supplies and a safe port to Germany. There was already a large German population in Argentina at the beginning of WWII. Therefore, it is no surprise that German war criminals chose Argentina as a place to flee when they were being hunted after the war, helped by the right wing dictator Juan Peron.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-5-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ummmm.... Concentration camps were called such because they "concentrated" certain groups and populations into specific areas. Had nothing really to do with stifling knowledge or whatever - maybe your using the thought related definition of "concentration"? You know....those efficient Germans.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Very true. Your link also refers to the ODESSA program. That is a great topic to dig into on its own.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

your living in the new world order..

read up on Prescott Bush.. OSS & CIA involvement..

LMGTFY

thats one Presidents father & anothers grandfather.. curious isn't it?

The Scherff (Bush) family

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Hitler's body was recovered by the Russians, secretly buried and reburied for decades, then finally burned to ashes and scattered in a secret location.

mentalfloss.com...

If anything, the Nazis provided the blueprint for governance of the masses. You can get people to do anything by the skillful use of propaganda. Perfected by Goebbels, it is how you get a whole country to support a false war, discriminate against a minority group, oppose strict regulations on banks, or lessen environmental controls. Basically, it is how you can get ordinary working class people to vote against their own best interests. I have no doubt that the people in the halls of power copied and refined these Nazi strategies.

This is what I see happening in the USA and Canada at this time.

Or,,,, the Nazis were coached by the same people who created another false war(WWI)

...and I think you know who they are.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eustace1

Why the cryptic response? This is conspiracy forum.

Who was it? Spit it out, bro.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Why the cryptic response? This is conspiracy forum.

Who was it? Spit it out, bro.

If you know why do you want me to say it? I dont understand.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't know.

Oh, and he's gone.

edit on 17-5-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join