It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black UFO near Fort Sill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Did anybody see a black triange shape object near Fort Sill in Oklahoma around May 4? I was told it was silent and had no lights. It was around dusk and easily seen due to the contrast with the evening sky.

I didn't see it but was told about it.
No debunkers please.
Just a straightforward question.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

No debunking? So you don't want someone to come here and tell you it was a plane? Okay, well then wait for the "it was aliens!!!!" crowd

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything about this specific sighting yet.

Did a few searches and could not find any information on this sighting... There have been quite a few UFO sightings in the Fort Sill area though, here's an example (not sure how credible this actually is though):

A solider at the Fort Sill, OK, U.S. Army post reports an early morning sighting of a "dull-green, glowing orb that slowly descended" toward the ground level on July 17, 2012, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Examiner

He goes on to say

"It most definitely landed on Fort Sill, though in the area where artillery fire or field training usually takes place, however, there were no field training exercises or test fires going on at the time and we have no weapons that behave like that."

Pretty interesting.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
For all of you
www.ufostalker.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

If it landed down range in there impact area (Pegaus Range) it must be Military related, When we did our Made minute for the officers we would shot anything and everything down range, the only way they would travel to make sure every exploded was by Helocopter, but this was back in 1986.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

...I was told it was silent and had no lights.

Who or what is your source on this?

Originally posted by NotThat

No debunkers please...

You did not give us much to debunk in the first place

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

So you didn't see it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

Two people I know saw it. The no sound and no lights spooked them.
Thanks for your additional information.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Thanks for the info. I didn't see it so I guess I can't report it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

People in town saw it east of Sheridan and north of Cashe. It was moving north towards the base.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

Sorry. I don't really know much. I was just wanted to know if anyone else saw it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh for the love of Christ give this OP
some stars. It seems out of genuine concern.
And I think we all know what the Op means about the debunking comments.
He doesn't want to hear flares or Venus for explanations because
that's not at all what he saw...

No I didn't see it, but I think an unveiling is due by the USAF.
It's Huge maybe a mile across? made of Aerogel and Graphene
and it's entire body is a projection screen. So it can move lights
around all willy nilly. Or it can fly lights out.
That's my take.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Thank you.

They didn't mention the size of the triangle. One said "I think it is time to go inside". They were spooked.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Me and my father were both on fort sill around that time. We were outside of his trailer just looking at the sky and he saw something by one of the mountains but it was close to where we were. It was boomerang shaped with no lights. It was so dark that it stood out against the sky and it was nighttime. We watched it as it flew over and disappeared. We don't know how long we watched it or if it made sound because we don't remember. We don't think it made sound, we assume it was silent. We both went inside quickly and drew what we saw and talked about it. About ten minutes after we went back outside and by the lake there were two cars parked. There were three figures that looked like black shadows because of the large light behind them. We watched them for a bit then got in his truck to investigate. We drove past them and saw that they were soldiers, fully dressed in uniforms. One of them was carrying a tackle box, another had a fishing pole, and the other carried nothing. We drove past and when we returned they left as well. We thought it was odd that three soldiers would show up right after we saw the ufo with fishing rods and not fish, then leave. Anyway, that's what we saw and we haven't heard anything about it since. If you know anything else please reply!

a reply to: NotThat

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I live in this area and was stationed on Fort Sill, I heard about this event, It's definitely not ILUM rounds (Big flares shot from Howitzers) and definitely not any of the missiles or other rounds.

I was in the area at the time still on active duty but I don't remember seeing anything out of the usual and I lived on post (on base) at the time.

But some corroboration of Alien activity is the fact that my wife saw a tall grey in the bedroom while we lived on post but this was back in 2010, This was in the Artillery Village area, I've also seen strange animals in the area that looked like a Hyena, Definitely not a Coyote.

new topics

top topics

join