It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops, no entry without warrant; door busted, taser administered, Why, big mouth owner, Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LEOs were called for a domestic disturbance. They arrive and the owners say nothing going on here; no search warrant no entry. Things get interesting very quickly afterwards. Hands are raised yet tasers are used.

Taser used on woman with hands raised is B.S. IMO

Bad situation either way. Just something to think about if they ever show up at your door without a search warrant.

If this would have been my residence and knowing how spring loaded some LEO departments are for the use of force I personally would have asked if they had search warrant and if no, I would have opened the door and told them I am not consenting to your entry. However since you have the guns I can not stop you. They come in find out nothing going on...... then call my lawyer and see where it goes from there.

You are not going to win with a face to face confrontation with them in this particular situation. History says those who fought the British tax collectors at their residence died in most cases.
The individual recording the video was reportedly tazed, detained and then arrested by police and the couple's children were outside playing in the yard... If this is all true then IMO extremely disturbing on how the whole thing was handled....
edit on 15-5-2013 by 727Sky because: title

edit on 15-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
it's been posted about 4 times already... i'd find the link for you but i'm at work and finding it with this weird new search engine is time consuming

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is a thread about this on the front page of ATS.

AboveTopSecret

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
well, I don't know the details of this, but from just a vid watch, I would venture to say the owners of the house are due some compensation and the cops are going to be in a bit of hot water.

But that's without knowledge of what is going on here. Could have had probable cause, who knows..(kid outside might be the one giving the info on the people inside about whatever..abuse..fighting, who knows).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry guys mods delete please

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here are some effective countermeasures against a taser:

www.spartancops.com...

Effective countermeasures against a taser in "combat":

www.spartancops.com...
edit on 15-5-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join