It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

You really have no knowledge at all about the history of religion do you?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
My thoughts on (Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?) are...

No President Obama will not replace Jesus.

I personally do not think there will ever be a one world religion. I know there are people who may want there to be a one world religion; but I think this will never be. Why?...because TPTB in most of the religions...would want their religion and spiritual belief system to be the (one world religion)...and really (throughout history) some of this has already has been going on.

The bickering and fighting will continue..."No..my religion is the true way.." "No you are wrong my religion is the way"...etc.

And...so it goes.

edit on 15-5-2013 by caladonea because: edit

Funny how no gods ever show up to settle the dead heat huh? No ones big guy is standing up to support their team so to speak.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

49ers here were miners from the 1840's who flocked to California during the gold rush. Funny how that works geographically.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Having not read your post or any subsequent replies...
Yes. Yes he will be New Black Jesus.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear

shouldn't god be an equal opportunity employer?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

You really have no knowledge at all about the history of religion do you?

me and seven plus billion others.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear

Black Jesus!!!

Couldn't help myself.....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seriously?

My personal opinion about Obama...

A lot about the way I feel about Mandela...

Antichrist or redeemer? (of the political crap they push down your throats?)

Countries that want change.......... they get change........ nobody is happy.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
and moderators question some of us for using insults against our fellow ATS'ers. (shakes head at title) amazing...for the OP's question?...uhmm, no...how about this question,.... will rush limbaugh be the next republican presidential nominee?...... it has the same degree of probability
edit on 15-5-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Alright, Let's face it. A one world religion would solve a lot of problems, but it would never work. And, there's no evidence to back up this whole "Osama and Obama" new Jesus idea.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The only way to make sure that history isn't changed and a new version isn't written down is to monitor text books and what we are taught while in school. And who does the montoring? Well how would you trust? I think they can change any thing they want as long as no one says any thing.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Obama won't replace Jesus.

Jesus is the Son of God.

Obama wants to replace "God".

And as far as some have already illustrated, Obama already has his acolytes.

A small joke;

A man dies and goes to Heaven. St. Peter is giving him a tour when he comes across a podium where a black man is giving a speech. The man turns to St. Peter and says, "Oh my! I didn't realize Obama had also died!"

St. Peter says, "He didn't. That's God. He just thinks he's Obama."

edit on 17-5-2013 by beezzer because: joke

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

In reality if it wasn't for the house right now we would be in a lot worse shape than we are. The constitution would've been shredded by now. Deep down you can't be that dumb. I am just curious how long you and your fellow Obama lovers will follow him? Next stop concentration camp. Maybe I should say reeducation camp, but I see that's already been done.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
greetings fellow astronauts.

i think the OP was great because i didn't take it literally..
..if you consider what the OP is saying about raising a saviour figure, we can see it's been done before.. the part that makes it all work is how the OP suggests 'maybe in 100 years they can spin it that way' ..well written, bringing many issues into consideration even if the end result (obamajesus) seems flippant..

there were some things in the thread i'd like to reply to,
first, a response like this

Jesus......

either this person just dismisses it outright, which is somewhat understandable, (but the whole point of a forum is to communicate?)
-or-
this person fails entirely to recognize or even acknowledge what's known as a "discourse", concepts such as isogesis/exogesis...??? ....???? ....so easy to just dismiss everything.. ..you'll never learn anything that way

here's something interesting maybe..

My thoughts on (Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?) are... No President Obama will not replace Jesus. I personally do not think there will ever be a one world religion. I know there are people who may want there to be a one world religion; but I think this will never be. Why?...because TPTB in most of the religions...would want their religion and spiritual belief system to be the (one world religion)...and really (throughout history) some of this has already has been going on. The bickering and fighting will continue..."No..my religion is the true way.." "No you are wrong my religion is the way"...etc. And...so it goes.

the response to that came swift and true, to investigate the "UN backed Matreiya"
..in response to the parts i've underlined: if you've ever heard Scientology founder Ron Hubbard quoted as saying "writing science fiction for a penny a word will never make you rich, you'd get rich faster by starting your own religion" we can immediately see things are not what they seem in the world of belief systems, religions, etc. i'll take this one further, all these "institutions" are used for directing the beliefs of the public. you've said it yourself "my religion is right", "no mine is" ...that's pretty much what it's all used for... it's like, ok... one village has an understanding of what it calls gravity and the other village has its opposing understanding. we're talking about world religion here (uniting all those various villages into one theory of gravity) ..the above logic seems to be stuck on the problem of all those villages fighting about their petty vested interests in gravity (the process itself) ..not taking into account what the whole process is about (getting that one monopoly theory of gravity concept out there to each and every village) ...this 'NWO' thing is a bit larger than it first appears.

Ahh! the PTB. They might like to try it, but surely the mighty PTB might just be missing something. There is a large part of the world population who would argue a black crow is white and would fight over it, and would agree to feck nothing. Over here we call them the fighting 49'ers, (don't ask me where that Irish expression came from) I'm just an englishman living here. The gist of it is, that they would fight at the drop of a hat over nothing.

here is some respectable reasoning. it seems like a difficult problem to overcome, doesn't it? black and white, as you put it. ...i'll keep this short but it's what needs to be said here: consider a large group of people assembling and attending a rock concert.. the first layer of this is how they're all there (might i say, "united" here?) for the same purpose (if you will) ...but the next layer is about that experience that each and every assembled and willing person will then have, and what are the "messages" being delivered during that experience - as Stuart Crane puts it [when describing new age believers being "converted" into their beliefs] "it's about making people have a religious experience which is said to be more important than DOCTRINE" ..but in this case, "doctrine" (again) equates to uniting/forming/having a foundation (etc) and this is the thing that ultimately kills all those petty "bickerings" (or at least is supposed to, in the same way every member of the army would be instilled with a commonality, sense of purpose, duty and the cognitive capacity to put personal differences aside within your own ranks and band together and "fight the enemy" ..but i'm prattling on as usual)

i think the "NWO conspiracy" scene is important, it's satisfactorily "proven", we can see it happening and it extends into what we'll just call the invisible world for intents and purposes here. cripes i'm only on page 1 i think i better leave it at that for now.. if you read all this you've won a free ipod

edit on 19-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: fixed a really funny typo (nah, it wasn't rude)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No because Obama is real

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
no, i just can't resist it and have to post again

look at some of these dismissive comments, they see only one interpretation to the OP. a literal one.

noone explains their reasoning, people are so sure they know everything and they instantly dismiss things

we can't seem to "SEE" past the surface layer of anything (..and that's how we're being screwed)

don't get me wrong, i love all you chuckleheads but please understand there is a whole series of layers to even what seems to be the simplest most mundane interactions.

/farts

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Replace Jesus, more like the anti christ

all kidding aside, the Big O will go down as the worst POTUS EVER!

Compared to Both bushes, Reagan, Carter, Coolidge, Buchanan, Harding, Fillmore etc? I don't think so. LOL

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In answer to the question, according to the Old Testament, the Prince of Peace will be Jewish, speak the Holy Tongue - Hebrew, and permanently reside next to the Third Temple in Jerusalem. Obama doesn't appear to fit any of these requirements, as he is not Jewish, does not speak Hebrew from what I gather, etc.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion?

For that to happen, there has to be something happen that is... well, nigh unspeakable for a dozen different reasons.

But... suffice it to say that should Obama complete his second term and like all before him (except FDR) exit the White House after that second installment, then he will fade into the dust of a presidential library of history like... well, all those before him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join