It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
in looking thru the 'his story' of the world i have noticed some of the tactics that have been used to write, or rather re-right past events and the ways that they are used to shape our world and control our belief systems.

the desire for a universal religion to make mankind easier to control seems to be a recuring theme in popular PTB lore, and there is the possibility that the plans for a new religion that would replace the current problematic abrahamic offerings with a singular, newfound faith that might unite east and west have already been made and are now enfolding before our very eyes, without our awareness.

my take, on what was attempted in the founding of the new testament, was that there were many divisions in religion and a decision was reached to combine them into what we now call the catholic, or universal religion.

well, things didn't go that smoothly, even after the extermination of all those who refused to follow the new faith. there were factions of christianity that could not coexsist, so Islam was invented for a millitary force to try to retake Rome.

whether by design or accident, these two faiths are still in conflict today, and the solution needed to bring these two together in a more managable fashion may perhaps be found in the personnage of our glorius leader... Barack Hussein Obama II.

this is not something that would happen overnight, but imagine if you will, a hundred years in the future...

the name Obama is easy to confuse with the name of Osama, as in Osama Bin Laden.
not to mention that they look quite similiar in appearance!

with the deplorable, and perhaps, corrupt state of public education these days, and the fact that we have a mainstream media that twists the truth and spreads lies and the like, it would seem quite concievable to me that the powers that be would be able to merge these two figures into one identity over time with careful manipulation, on their part.

could he become a historical figure who would be known as both the leader of the 'free (christian) world' and whatever they would twist al-quida into representing, essentially coming together as a new, compound character, who is now depicted as the leader of both chistianity and islam, merging them into a single faith.

they could call him Osamba.

we knowingly give both Osama and Obama a hard time in our comments here and from a current perspective, this senario may not seem reasonable.
but with the passing of time, if this would actually have been preplanned by the twisted minds of our controllers, i'd think it entirely possible. and their is much evidence of identities being swapped or hidden in the past.

could we be living in the new biblical times, in the presense of a to be great religious Icon?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Replace Jesus, more like the anti christ

all kidding aside, the Big O will go down as the worst POTUS EVER!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I had a retort on the tip of my tongue for *WORST* ever ...then recalled a headline just last week about polls showing Carter to be among the most trusted currently around for people responding.

Err... Yup. I do believe, you may have a point there.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well he did name the dog B.O and dog spelled backwards is God.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Jesus......

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My thoughts on (Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?) are...

No President Obama will not replace Jesus.

I personally do not think there will ever be a one world religion. I know there are people who may want there to be a one world religion; but I think this will never be. Why?...because TPTB in most of the religions...would want their religion and spiritual belief system to be the (one world religion)...and really (throughout history) some of this has already has been going on.

The bickering and fighting will continue..."No..my religion is the true way.." "No you are wrong my religion is the way"...etc.

And...so it goes.

edit on 15-5-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ever heard of the United Nations created, One World Religious Leader: Maitreya?

www.share-international.org...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ahh! the PTB. They might like to try it, but surely the mighty PTB might just be missing something. There is a large part of the world population who would argue a black crow is white and would fight over it, and would agree to feck nothing. Over here we call them the fighting 49'ers, (don't ask me where that Irish expression came from) I'm just an englishman living here.

The gist of it is, that they would fight at the drop of a hat over nothing.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
(Facepalm)
In short, don't be so silly....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The controllers want you to eat. So what are you gonna do?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Ever heard of the United Nations created, One World Religious Leader: Maitreya?

www.share-international.org...

The UN did not create him, he has been speculated on for god knows how long, and there is a list as long as your arm of would be Maitreya's. Even in Buddhism it is not certain that the only Sutta Maitreya is mentioned is accurate.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I mean he does has a lot of haters and everyone wants to crucify him...So ya.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Replace Jesus, more like the anti christ

all kidding aside, the Big O will go down as the worst POTUS EVER!

I bet most people will view him as a president who could've been awesome, but Republicans blocked his every move.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh dear.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It seems as if you're saying that this would lead towards some sort of World Peace, but the rich don't want that.

You cannot profit from peace.

Hatred & War on the other hand = [color=71C44D]Cha-Ching!!!! Big Money.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Obama and Jesus don't belong in the same sentence together. Keep religion and politics separate, they are not even close to related.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Will Obama replace Jesus in the coming One World Religion ?

Christ... regardless of your view of his messianic credentials, has nothing to worry about from Obama.

Obama, on the other hand, may have some explaining to do before the end of this term and it won't be to Jesus, lol.
edit on 15-5-2013 by redoubt because: correction

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am a democrat and I voted for Obama twice but even I dont see him in the role of savior or demigod. Give me a break, can we have a thread with a stupider premise. Nope I dont think so.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Where do you see a desire for a "Universal" religion ? We dont even have a desire for a planet wide no less universe wide religion. Oh and of course there is no coming one world religion. (but you knew that didnt you just playing dumb huh?)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
Well he did name the dog B.O and dog spelled backwards is God.

The dogs name is Beau. Like a male admirer or boyfriend. Old fashioned way of saying boyfriend. He is my beau. I have several beaux. ( not really tee hee) It might be spelled Bo. but is certainly not B.O.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join