It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elisa Lam's autopsy report to be announced this week: Police

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Around here, as a neighbour, we have one old guy afflicted with bipolar disorder. If you could see all the beyond stupid thing he does when in his maniac phase you would be speechless. I'm even surprised that he is still alive...

Based on that, I find that it is quite possible for this youg lady to have decided to bath nude in the potable water storage tank and somewhat get stuck in the tank; cover closing by itself or anything similar...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes I agree. She may have also had a co morbidity and suffered from a panic disorder like agoraphobia that is more prevalent when in a manic or depressed state. When people have agoraphobia they have that irrational fear of open spaces. We notice on the video she wants to stay in that elevator and not get out into the open space of the hallway so quick, she may have sought out a quiet small place and in her fragmented state chose the cistern. I'm assuming even if she went to the roof to get air and out of the building she would still feel inundated with the open space and seek out the smaller space in the cistern. If she was taking uppers like Dexedrine and wasn't sleeping well - coupled with how hostels are not private even in a solo room - I can imagine how she would have a break down in the foreign environment and seek out a space to get away from people/crowded hallways/rooms with paper thin walls.

And it could have just been just the bipolar disorder that caused her to search out the roof and then the cistern.

edit on 16-2-2015 by Noonereallygetsit because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2015 by Noonereallygetsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Noonereallygetsit

Sometimes cases can't be solved completely due to limited evidence - we don't have what we need to solve it completely and know exactly what happened. This may be the tragic case with Elisa. The effort was there, but there was nothing concrete to point to a COD that was 100% proven.

I too read the autopsy and can definitely say, almost two years after posting this thread, that I came to this very same conclusion. RIP Elisa Lam.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthLover557

Agreed. I wish they would have at least left her death ruled as undetermined (their first ruling), but I suspect things in the police report we are not privy to indicate she got into the cistern herself with no intention to kill herself. I at least hope That was the reason for the COD change from undetermined to accidental instead of the reason being to just give the family/public an answer they had been demanding despite lack of evidence to determine suicide, accident, or foul play.

RIP Elisa.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Noonereallygetsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Additionally I just remembered that the adipocere present on her skin typically doesn't show up until one has been in water for more than a week, typically 2 weeks to a month after being in water it developes. This inducates she was deceased in the tank most likely the entire duration of the time she was missing.

I will say though, her heart might be the only indicator she drowned. There really wasn't any foam in her air passages. Not much significant damage to her lungs. The scleras were white. It's as if the reason why she died in there was from cardiac failure - which yes drowning effects the heart - but typically it is followed by the other tell tale signs of drowning. I think it was an accident yes - and I'm wondering if a panic attack could have caused her heart to fail or if it was temperature related? I know sometimes when people go from being warm to jumping into cold water that their hearts can be affected and they can also faint, experience a loss of consciousness, and in rare cases die.

Panic attacks sometimes also have similar symptoms to Heart attacks.

Panic attacks and heart attacks can feel frighteningly similar: shortness of breath, palpitations, chest pain, dizziness, vertigo, feelings of unreality, numbness of hands and feet, sweating, fainting, and trembling. Some people describe this experience as feeling as if they’re losing control or going to die.

After reading about her heart I'm wondering if she had some undiagnosed cardiac condition OR if that cardiac condition was misdiagnosed as a psychiatric disorder.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I need to add though... IF Elisa was murdered, this skuz bucket was my POI from the beginning. Did lots of research on him that the writer of this blog didn't credit me for but what can you do... Ppl don't cite info anymore. But since the blog was organized so well I'll be nice enough to cite it here and pay them that respect. They left out some important info on Mirbid that I have however... Like how he frequented hostels and had connections in San Diego where he had also lived in a hostel. He said he enjoyed recording the sounds in attics and rooftops bc the experience played into the cold dark morbidity of his music (paraphrasing him there from an interview he had done well before Elisa's murder).

theydontseethroughus.blogspot.com...

If she was put into the cistern bc her killer wanted attention for his crime, I could see it being this piece of chit Morbid who just loves attention. What a douche. Look at him. Delayed adolescence much? Wah wah my name is Morbid and I'm so sad and mean wah wah I look like a 13 year old emo kid on steroids Waaaaaah. I'm gonna kill for attention wah wah wah wah. Or I'll just take credit for someone's death to get attention and money for my chit music. Wah.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Noonereallygetsit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join