It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elisa Lam's autopsy report to be announced this week: Police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Mikeultra
This case is very deep into evil. I am not going to go into too many details unless I'm asked to. I will tell you this. Elisa Lam was lured to L.A. through Facebook by U.S. soldiers serving in South Korea or someone who knows these soldiers. If you recall there was a Facebook page up for a day or two on or around February 17, 2013 with the name Lam Elisa. Elisa had not yet been found in the water tank. On that page Elisa Lam was listed as having "friended" that page. There was a photo of a person named "Richard" dressed as a devil complete with horns. Also there were links to the Facebook pages of the 4 U.S. soldiers. There was also a link on the Lam Elisa Facebook page to "The Cecil Secret Project" on Vimeo. When this first happened I had screen captures of the Facebook pages. I have since switched browsers from Chrome to Firefox, and deleted tons of stuff in hopes of getting better performance on my pc. I had been talking to another member here about this case and found that I still had the link to the Vimeo videos. I sent them to this person, and I think he/she was so freaked out, I never heard from them again. I wish I had saved the Facebook screen capture because this case is definitely tied to satanic people, and of course people will say I'm making this up. I will also state that there were people there in the elevator tormenting Elisa. She could not see them. They were invisible! Crazy you say? Not really because the killers are in the military. I can explain it, but it will take time and an open mind. If any one is interested you can ask about it here or PM me, and I'll put it together for you. Now watch these 3 very creepy Vimeo videos that were linked from the Lam Elisa Facebook page on February 17, 2013 and you'll see that these killers are most likely satanic devil worshippers. I believe they are involved with snuff films. If anyone recognizes the locale of this bridge in the video please let us know. WARNING VIDEOS ARE CREEPY! They are also of a most crappy quality, probably a cheap camera phone.
vimeo.com...
vimeo.com...
vimeo.com...

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Facebook screen capture

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: v

I appreciate your input as much as the next person but you have completely made up a story and attributed it to the Elisa Lam case. A Facebook profile under the name Lam Elisa existing showing some minimal interaction with a "Richard" whose picture resembles the devil has nothing at all to do with the case we're discussing here. If you're going to make such claims, you better elaborate, otherwise, I'm writing this off as some story you've made up whist spending a little too much time on Facebook.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

I'm not a Facebook type of person, and I can see you have no patience to listen for the connections I can point you to. So you can await the big autopsy results which will not be much.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Mikeultra

I'm not a Facebook type of person, and I can see you have no patience to listen for the connections I can point you to. So you can await the big autopsy results which will not be much.

I have no patience for people who say they can make a connection between their own beliefs about an event and what is actually known about the event. No patience at all. But I'm all ears if you are willing to actually make these connections in writing, which you have yet to do.

It's like saying you know exactly what happened on this day 50 years ago, when JFK was assassinated, but you're not going to share what you know because no one will listen. How do you know that if you haven't shared what you know?
edit on 11-22-2013 by TruthLover557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh that's a bit different than your 1st response. I will show you what I can. Just have a little patience, I'm not real quick on the pc. I will put a little in each post so it doesn't get too much time consuming. 1st I will show you Elisa Lams Twitter page which mentions a British Columbia, Canadian company called Hyper Stealth which has invented a light bending invisibility cloak. I am looking for the Twitter page. Here is the link for the camo company.
www.hyperstealth.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

No need to rush. Take as much time as you need to explain where you're coming from. I remember hearing early in the investigation something about the invisibility cloak study, but nothing more. I'm interested in what you have to share on that element and anything else. Sorry if I seemed harsh earlier, just want to understand what you mean. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I found the Twitter page. I will include the a screen capture of the post she made on January 12, 2013 mentioning the B.C. Canadian company that has invented the Hyper Stealth and invisibility cloak. This company is for real. DARPA is interested in them. Also people must realize that Elisa was very active on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumbler. This is how she was victimized I believe. She was singled out because of her name firstly.
Elisa Lam's Twitter page.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Huff Post Canada article about Quantum Stealth Invisibility Cloak. Notice that the Pentagon is very interested in this.
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The South Korean connection I have spoken of, via the Facebook connections with the Lam Elisa Facebook page,I can't prove because I no longer have the screen captures. But I can identify the armored unit that these soldiers belong to. They are stationed on the DMZ.

Now consider how outnumbered the U.S. and South Korean forces are there, and think about this invisibility technology. Read the below excerpt from the Huffington Post Canada article mentioning that the technology can be also be applied to vehicles including tanks. If this technology is for real, think of the advantage that would give to forces who are greatly out-numbered.

Quantum Stealth link;
www.hyperstealth.com...

Cramer described the material's incredible value to soldiers who carry out operations during the day, or those who are trying to evade their enemy. Beyond that, the technology could have use on a larger scale, on submarines, tanks or aircraft, for example. "As news spreads of an invisible Canadian army which can move without detection, the psychological effect on the enemy is devastating, they never know when or even if this invisible army has them targeted or surrounded," he said."How can you hit a target you cannot see, how do you defend from the invisible?"

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Quantum Stealth

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yea but a lot of us shared that article about the invisibility cloak. Even I did. May I ask, you said her name may have something to do with your theory? Can you explain that to me if you will? Thanks Mike.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Hollie

Yea but a lot of us shared that article about the invisibility cloak. Even I did. May I ask, you said her name may have something to do with your theory? Can you explain that to me if you will? Thanks Mike.

LOL, Sorry I must not have been a member here yet. The reason I say she was chosen because of her name is because there's a TB test called LAM-ELISA. There's a big outbreak in the skid row area of L.A. around the Cecil Hotel. Here's a link about the LAM-ELISA test.

Approach: Together with a company that developed a prototype rapid direct antigen immunoassay detecting the presence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in clinical specimens such as urine, blood and sputum, we want to explore the sensitivity and specificity in an African clinical setting. Immunological assays detecting directly TB antigens or antibodies against TB have been identified as most promising candidates to substitute and complement smear testing. In a first clinical evaluation the LAM assay has proven to have a high sensitivity and specificity in 231 patients with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) and 103 healthy volunteers were screened with standard TB tests and with the new LAM-ELISA. Of 132 patients with confirmed pulmonary mycobacterial disease (positive sputum culture), 106 were positive using the LAM-ELISA (sensitivity 80.3%). In comparison, the sensitivity of acid-fast bacilli (AFB) sputum microscopy was 62.1% (82 of 132 confirmed cases). Of the 231 patients, 17 were both culture- and AFB-negative, but had typical radiographic signs of pulmonary mycobacterial infection and did not respond to antibiotic treatment. Of these17 patients, 13 (76.5%) had positive LAM-ELISA test results. To define the specificity of the assay, urine samples from 103 healthy volunteers were also screened using LAM-ELISA. All but one had an optical density below the cut-off (specificity 99%). Of interest was a significant correlation between the level of microscopic density of mycobacteria in sputum and LAM antigen concentration in urine (χ2=8.44). The LAM-ELISA is a field-adapted tool that can improve screening standards in countries with a high incidence of TB. We are currently conducting a much larger final phase III evaluation in TB suspect patients in Mbeya.

www.mmrp.org...
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

This is the division that the 4 U.S. soldiers belong to that I saw on the Lam Elisa Facebook page that I mentioned earlier. www.facebook.com...
edit on 22-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: 1-72

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
They say that there are always warnings ahead of time for what is planned. Here is a warning here about a world wide TB outbreak that's totally drug resistant. life.nationalpost.com... e-untreatable/

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hey Mike. It is interesting that the TB test is named LAM_ELISA, however that urine test has been around for several years now. Well before the death of this girl. This article about the LAM_ELISA test dates back to 2009 in your quote.

LINK

LAM stands for lipoarabinomannan and ELISA stands for Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay so it is fair to say that this is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the case at all. Unless you are saying that her actual name and a TB test made her the target of something criminal?
edit on 22-11-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I do want to point out that the video of the elevator is either manipulated or the camera recording jumped. It looks like the video had jumped about a half second, or two videos were merged. Look at the 3 minute mark and when the door closes for the first time. It jumps to a quick close about a quarter of the way shut instantly. The other parts of the video is showing the door shutting very smoothly afterwards. If the video wasn't manipulated, then the recording stopped and then turned back on after the door started to close LOL.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Mike is there no way to find a cache of the Facebook page you were talking about? Or anyway you can recover those photos? Maybe take your machine and push it back to about the time you think that you deleted them photos? I mean, we need a bit more about the claim that US soldiers, or friends of US soldiers lured this girl into L.A. for snuff or what have ya.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hollie

Mike is there no way to find a cache of the Facebook page you were talking about? Or anyway you can recover those photos? Maybe take your machine and push it back to about the time you think that you deleted them photos? I mean, we need a bit more about the claim that US soldiers, or friends of US soldiers lured this girl into L.A. for snuff or what have ya.

I know what you're talking about, setting a restore date. I'm not too good with the pc, I have a Dell with a temper-mental HP printer. The printer is presently working, after causing me lots of headaches. I have come close to throwing it out the window numerous times because of its erratic behavior. I would rather not try to go back and find these Facebook screen captures. I can only say that the 4 soldiers who were on that Lam Elisa Facebook page all were members of that armored division. I'm not saying they're all involved. Just that they were all connected via that page, and they were all in the same armored unit 1/72.
You are correct about the elevator video being edited, the timer stops and starts before the door finally closes.
If you look at the elevator video at around 1:26, you can see something pulls on the right side of her skirt. This is when she begins feeling around with her hands. I believe that there is someone there, but they can't be seen. Go back a few posts and look for the Vimeo video clips that I found links to on that Lam Elisa Facebook page. Whoever that Vimeo account belongs to should be investigated in my opinion. They're very evil, creepy looking videos under the title "The Cecil Secret Project". Is that just a coincidence? I think not. I think that the person who made all those creepy videos may be one of the residents of the Cecil Hotel.

Elisa also made a tweet about a creepy building next door to the hotel. I think she was talking about 620 S. Main St. where there was a mysterious company called The Invisible Light Agency. This company is shadowy and one of it's founders is now doing work for Raytheon. I will try to find that tweet.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sorry Mikeultra, but I just don't follow your thinking on this. If you've read my previous posts in this thread, I'm way over the TB discussion as it relates to the Elisa Lam case. Perhaps there are others here who still want to talk about that, but I definitely do not. Elisa Lam lived her life and lost her life well before February 17, 2013, so what on earth does this Facebook page called Lam Elisa have to do with her?!

In addition, if you click on "The Cecil Secret Project" within your posted vimeo videos, you will find a woman named Cecil Secret saying, "The idea of this art project is to create little short films for no better reason but to make short little films I can upload with my phone." I can't tell for sure but this sort of stuff makes it look like you're purposefully trying to derail this thread by posting a bunch of nonsense. The name of the IT guy in the office where I work is Cecil. But I don't suspect whatever he's doing in his freetime online is in any way related to the Cecil Hotel Water tank in which Elisa Lam's dead body was found. Get my drift?

So Elisa Lam posted an interesting science news article about a company working on invisibility cloaks? What could that possibly have to do with her death. Say I posted an article on my Twitter page about the use of the new Bitcoins, then passed away suddenly. Would you then claim the creator of Bitcoins must have been behind my death some how? I mean what you're doing here is no different in my opinion.

Now consider how outnumbered the U.S. and South Korean forces are there, and think about this invisibility technology. Read the below excerpt from the Huffington Post Canada article mentioning that the technology can be also be applied to vehicles including tanks. If this technology is for real, think of the advantage that would give to forces who are greatly out-numbered.

Whatever you're getting at with this statement is so far off topic I'm really at a loss for words...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It's your thread. I'm sorry if you feel I was intentionally derailing it. That wasn't what I was trying to do. I will go elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Mikeultra

It's your thread. I'm sorry if you feel I was intentionally derailing it. That wasn't what I was trying to do. I will go elsewhere.

Yes, I started this thread but I don't own the topic. I sincerely do appreciate the time and effort you took to further explain your theory here and did not mean to shew you away. I'm just trying to be real here. I've explained why your theory makes no sense to me. I hope you are able to understand, at least a little bit, why I disagree with you. Don't mean to judge or devalue your ideas.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Has there been much discussion on the video itself?

The video seems tampered with i.e. edited with cuts and also slowed down up to 25%. That's the one thing that glares at me, regardless of her strange behaviour - the video has been manipulated in some way.

There is a video which compares what the proper speed of the video should have looked like, based on analysing the timer changes. I'm sure this is old news for most, but I will link it here for reference anyway - www.youtube.com...

So let's say the video was tampered, the question is why? I know theorizing is a slippery slope, but the can of worms it opens up is kinda creepy. What if the video is in fact, not Eliza? What is in the video that was so concerning, that it was edited/manipulated before giving to the media? What exactly would be the motive for tampering with the security footage at all?

I'm not gonna go off into the deep end and suggest ghostly invisible army demons, but the possibility of the security footage being tampered with surely is something worth exploring?

At the very least, a full investigation into the Cecil Hotel Staff should have taken place. In my opinion, everyone working at the hotel that day would be a potential suspect.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dfoxxx

Has there been much discussion on the video itself? The video seems tampered with i.e. edited with cuts and also slowed down up to 25%. That's the one thing that glares at me, regardless of her strange behaviour - the video has been manipulated in some way. There is a video which compares what the proper speed of the video should have looked like, based on analysing the timer changes. I'm sure this is old news for most, but I will link it here for reference anyway - www.youtube.com... So let's say the video was tampered, the question is why? I know theorizing is a slippery slope, but the can of worms it opens up is kinda creepy. What if the video is in fact, not Eliza? What is in the video that was so concerning, that it was edited/manipulated before giving to the media? What exactly would be the motive for tampering with the security footage at all? I'm not gonna go off into the deep end and suggest ghostly invisible army demons, but the possibility of the security footage being tampered with surely is something worth exploring? At the very least, a full investigation into the Cecil Hotel Staff should have taken place. In my opinion, everyone working at the hotel that day would be a potential suspect.

callum budge

One commentator on that video by the name of Callum Budge said:

As someone who owns a CCTV system for my shop, I can comment on the fact that the cameras switch off and stop recording until they sense motion, while the clock still runs. This is why there is a time gap and suddenly you see the door closing, which triggered the motion sensors to turn the camera back on. As for why the elevator isn't working etc I have no clue, but this time gap does not mean it was edited, just that absolutely nothing happened.

That's the only plausible explanation I could find for the cuts in the video. As to the slow down in time, I have no idea. If the video was edited, it was most likely the police who edited it. Let's hope the police thoroughly looked into all the hotel employees as possible suspects. The civil lawsuit filed by Elisa's parents against the hotel will initiate a full investigation of the hotel staff, but will we hear the results of the investigation? Probably not if things continue to go the way they have been.

Putting analysis of Elisa's behavior in the elevator aside, the fact that the police released the security footage in the first place seems highly unusual to me. The police released it when Elisa was still missing to assist in the investigation into her whereabouts. When I think about scenarios in which police departments have released security footage to the public in the past, it was always in an effort to identify someone in the video or a vehicle driven by someone in the video. But in this case, Elisa is the only one in the video and she is at a location that had already been established as the place in which she was last seen. They were not trying to give the public a better idea of what Elisa looked like to assist in finding her because numerous clear photos of the girl had already been released. So in what possible way could the video lead them to Elisa? In other words, what on earth were the police thinking when they released it. Seems highly suspect to me.

To this day, the only claim that has been made that Elisa was bi-polar came from the police alone. Her family denies that claim and absolutely nothing exists corroborating that claim such as evidence of a diagnoses and treatment for bi-polar disorder. In addition, she was found to have no drugs in her system at the time of her death. As I have said before, it really seems as if the police diagnosed Elisa as bi-polar based on the three-minute video alone. This is why I am more suspicious of the official police investigation than I am of the hotel management. They seemingly released a rare and strange video that would not and could not help them find Elisa, then they used that video to explain her death.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join