It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Rangel: Obama answers not enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Haha... Oh man, when this guy starts calling for Obama to come clean, you know things arent going well for the Prez.

Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that he believes President Barack Obama owes the American public explanations for both the seizure of Associated Press phone records by the Department of Justice and the IRS targeting of conservative groups. “I don’t think anyone truly believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer for America, much less the press,” Rangel said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe

Rangel

Rangel is a member of the House Ways And Means Committee, which will hold a hearing on why the IRS gave tougher scrutiny to conservative groups’ non-profits applications on Friday morning.

Hes also a member of the House of ways and means committee, a pretty powerful position to hold.
Kind of a scary thought really.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Berzerked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Charlie 'The Tax Cheat' Rangel is calling out the ethics of others? Oh...Yeah... This is like Walter Cronkite's infamous moment of declaring the Vietnam War to be unwinnable.

When someone who BARELY squeaked out of career ending ethics charges ...VERY recently...is out playing moral high ground and feels safe to do it? Obama has BIG BIG problems.....and of course, Charlie here is a Democrat's Democrat. It must make Obama's day all the worse.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Charlie is beginning to see the side of his bread buttered by the voters of his district, is face up on the floor.....Looks like he's worried Obama is going to flip it over....Obama is losing his base support....

Des

edit on 15-5-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow, Charlie Rangel calling for Obama to come clean...... Obama's in big trouble with his base!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Charlie is a bigger crook than Obama he made a life time career choice of it.

We haven't gotten any answer's the only thing we have gotten is the blame game.
edit on 15-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Charlie is a bigger crook than Obama he made a life time career choice of it.

Exactly my point... When a snake starts criticizing another snake in the same party, you know there's way more to it than we yet know about.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wow if he's distancing himself from the president there has to be more stuff about to come out.All I know is now I'm worried if his party isn't backing him then he's out and my god Biden takes over this alone could bring down the entire United States. I can see it now will have a sit com in the white house.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yea, Biden in the drivers seat would be a train wreck of epic proportions

new topics

top topics

join