It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares and YOU~ Can you feel it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by MaMaa

Advil 400mg Liqui-gels are by far the best for any kind of frequency change, the formula they use is gold in all situations.

I'll have to try the liqui gels, I have always used caplets. Last week I had to resort to taking 800mg to get rid of the headache.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by sulaw
First off, I'm not sure if this has been done if it was please disregard. The recent Solar Flares (CME's) that have been occuring are some of the strongest yet this year. Now this isn't doom and gloom.

On a personal note, I was unaware that this started on Mother's Days the 12th of May 2013. On this particular day, I woke up with a minor headache and a unmistakeble irritable and almost bi-polarish mood.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thank You OP for posting this. I have been feeling quite miserable a lot of the time lately and maybe this explains why! When not feeling like crap though, it's like I feel very hopeful. It's very odd and like nothing I've experienced before.

Everybody stay strong and focused. We're living in a time where its hard to stay positive. Be and spread Love as best you can!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi I found this theme late. If anyone can see this, please send an update about this topic. -- Is anyone still experiencing those symptoms? Did anyone find out ways that worked for getting rid of those symptoms(such as brain fog, confusion, fatigue etc)? Did anyone find out ways to help the high risk people (such as the patients who were diagnosed with heart illness, diabetes, etc,) safely go through the time of CME/solar flares?

Do we still take vitamin daily or do we skip it, during the cme/solar flare?
For those who are at a high-demanding work, how do they put in extra sleep? So if that is not possible, what other things did you do to help you have an easy time sailing through the cme?

For those who were here with symptoms, -- the solar flares are more active now than a few months ago, how do you feel now? Manage better? How do you manage?
... ...

Please if anyone sees this thread, re-activate it! This topic is very helpful!

Thanks & Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oceanbird

Hello..
We've all been wondering about this over on the Alternative Earthquake Prediction thread too...not sure if we're feeling eqs or flares.

Personally, I've been feeling like poop the last 10 days or so, and it's really wearing me out. I was fine all summer and we had a really good one...warm, dry, sunny for weeks at a time, which is a minor miracle in Scotland. Now I'm back to the place I was in this time last year with painful joints, sore ribs, palpitations, sleep disturbance, anxiety...and I just can't find the source. I suspect very strongly that it's fibromyalgia, but trying to get a proper diagnosis of that, well, I may as well just not bother. Maybe it's flares...I just haven't a clue, but I've certainly been feeling rough enough to make a docs appointment. (although I don't hold out much hope for that doing me any good at all...they offered me antidepressants the last time, and I'm not, have never been, depressed).

So I'm watching the flares and seeing if there is a match to how I'm feeling.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm really glad that I found this & that I'm not the only one. The sun & it's activities for about 15 years of my 31, have been affecting me horribly. Without fail I have been able to tell myself, friends & family when the sun is having minor or severe activity. I hate this so very much because it has made my life miserable. I don't know why I have such a sensitivity to the sun but I wish I did not. The recent m-class flare that happened made me bedridden. Whenever my body & sometimes my mind starts feeling like I'm dying, I find that the sun has been very active. I don't remember how I initially came to realize that the sun was the major culprit of my ill health, it was years ago & I have forgotten. The recent comet, ison i think the name is? Well, the day it came close to earth I was hospitalized for irregular heart beat. The sun has always given me palpitations & this comet is headed towards the sun I read somewhere. I don't know if it was the comet its self or the fact that it is headed towards the sun & the sun feels the comet coming its way & therefore I felt it, I'm not quite sure. I always sounds nuts. The thought is nuts. I've been to cardiologists many times & they have given me extensive testing on multiple occasions & have found my heart healthy, I've had blood & urine tests & everything is normal. I've been to neurologists & psychiatrists. No answers. Now I was born with epilepsy but have not had a seizure in over 3 years & it has already been established that my epilepsy is not the cause of my "other" feelings I associate with the sun. I have one doctor though, whom does a very particular type of holistic medicine that has told me what I suspected for a long time now & that is, my epilepsy causes my nervous system to be hypersensitive & can "feel" celestial activity at a much higher level than the average joe. Since I have seen this doctor; it has been a little over 3 years, the time period in which I have not had any seizure activity which is insane because before I ever saw her I had a grand mal seizure at least once a month. She has told me she can help with the effects of the sun on me & I hope she's right. When the sun is acting up, depending upon the severity of the solar activity, I feel fatigued, lethargic, dizzy, depressed, moody, nauseous, anxiety, heart palpitations, heart racing, cramping all through body, memory issues, confusion,out of body, adrenaline surges, something that feels like a weird alteration in time, memory wise ( hard to explain), headaches, shakiness, & the moon has never made me feel like this by the way, it's like I'm immune to the effects of the moon, I can literally see around me how it's made others a little or a lot nutty. In the daytime I always feel drained when I'm directly in the sun as well. Sorry for being so long winded but I just felt like I had to explain myself, believe me or not, it's your opinion, I just know what I feel & I wish it were gone & I could live a better life.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zazz82

I'm absolutely blown away by your post...thank you so much. You're new here, right? Welcome to ATS, and thank you so so much for confirming all the links that have been forming in my own head lately. I've been posting here occasionally, and the Alternative EQ Prediction thread quite a lot, and even in the fibromyalgia thread, but what you've written has made sense of *everything*, and I would hug you if I could.

My first worry is that you sound really unhappy however, and I wish I could help shift your mood. You've been incredibly tenacious in your effort to work all this out, and congratulations on finding a doc who really really gets what's going on. I have very similar problems, although not as bad as yours or as long standing, and I know how hard it can be to get the conventional medical world to take us seriously. Please take some comfort that you've helped at least one person already today (me!) and I'm sure many other people will appreciate you sharing your experience.

Kind of on my own, I had come to a very similar conclusion to you and your holistic doctor. I'm not medically trained, but come from a family of medical people (no help what-so-ever...take a pill and go to bed is their mantra) so I understand that it's an uphill trek to get what we're feeling taken seriously. I've had all the tests for everything, had my cardiac function checked, everything they could possibly test me for was done, and all they could suggest at the end of it was counselling (for the anxiety), and anti-depressants for the pain, even though I've never been depressed. I said yes to the counselling, which has been helpful with the panic attacks I will admit, and no to the drugs, and my doc's parting comment the last time I saw her was "Well if you think it's fibromyalgia, then that's what it is." Excellent.

What you've said about your epilepsy affecting how sensitive your nervous system is makes perfect sense to me. I'm not epileptic, thank god, but I believe that fibromyalgia, and syndromes like it can be triggered by physical or emotional trauma, especially if the latter is sustained. I feel that this might have had the same effect on me as your epilepsy has had on you. I had meningitis at age 12 and still have flashback like moments of severe headaches, nausea, dizziness and light sensitivity sometimes. I've learned to control it with diet pretty much though, and can feel it coming a long way off. I also have a neck injury I sustained in a car crash about 5 years ago, and I think that's when my problems really started. There has also been a long period of sustained emotional trauma...I won't bore you with the details and it sounds unbelievable anyway..lol! ....so yeah...possibly this has all resulted in a very overworked and extremely sensitive nervous system, and perhaps some of us are just born wired a little differently, which need not be a bad thing.

It's very interesting that you are so extremely sensitive to sun activity. Do you feel earth changes too? I've been trying to work out what triggers my pain and other issues more precisely, and have had some success with earthquakes, but the recent sun flares have matched my pain levels so exactly, I can't help but wonder. It doesn't seem to be a terrestrial trigger...it's not even that cold here at all just now, a lovely sunny day in fact, but I can barely move without being sore.

I wish I could be more help to you. I do wonder too about how the rest of my life will be and if I will ever get rid of the pain, and if my ever patient other half will one day get fed up with it all and leave me to it. I try not to let it stop me doing anything, but some days I feel like I weigh 600lbs (I don't!
), and every tiny movement hurts. Perhaps there is some issue with diet, or a herbal remedy that might help, and we just haven't accessed it yet. Maybe even something like acupuncture, I don't know. It could be something very simple. I also have a minor problem with PSOC, and have found that drinking spearmint tea twice a day makes an enormous difference. Not drugs or surgery...just tea. It could be that simple. I've also found that finding a creative outlet is extremely helpful in managing my state of mind. Use that hypersensitivity to create something beautiful...paint, write, draw, sing, build furniture, ...anything that helps you express it. Meanwhile, just thank you again, and if you need to talk, we're here. Blessings on you and your doctor.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Oh wow! I never really thought that I would get a response & one so very soon! Thank you so much. I'm glad that what I said could be of help & yes I am a newbie here, though I have come to this site in the past to read others perspectives on certain subjects before becoming a member. There is quite a lot of interesting subjects on ATS & I do love speculation as well as discovery within the unusual feilds plus the regular too. My holistic doctor has treated epileptics before & has had many whom have been sensitive to our solar systems activity, such as our planets coming into alinement, comets coming close to earth, the moons phases, ect. I'm relatively sure my connection with our earth is horrendously overshadowed by the bombardment I recieve from the sun. The sun overwhelms my senses so much that I suppose I have little room for much else. I don't have to watch the news to know its going to rain though, I can feel the change in the barometric pressure 2 to 3 days before it rains. There is A LOT of weird things that I can feel aside from what I have already explained. I know it runs in my family. I do do a lot of art & occasionally write as well. Spend time with my animals & children. This helps to ease my discomfort. I also enjoy taking care of my plants very much; I have always been very close to plants & animals. My kiddos, kitties & plants are all my babies. It's weird how the sun drains my energy too, it makes me very lethargic & tired. At night time I am far more alert, energetic, & within normal ranges of health. Oh well! I'm rambling on again! Sorry to be so long winded with my response! Thanks again

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Very informational place!

I'm curious-- has anyone mentioned about 'altered mental state' as a symptom?
The set of symptoms for this:
An alteration in mental status refers to general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation (not cognizant of self, time, or place), defects in judgment or thought, poor regulation of emotions, and disruptions in perception, psychomotor skills, and behavior.

It sounds scary and serious. Has anyone mentioned a sudden on set of these symptoms and the come-and-go of them? I've personally heard of two friends who suddenly couldn't recognize the road they had been driving on for the past 10 years, and disoriented and got lost and not knowing where they were for a while. They had never experienced this before and this doesn't happen to them everyday either. There are other people who not only have moments of this symptom, also have the come-and-go symptoms mentioned above. None of them ever had these issues before in their lives.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

And btw, I found an article about why normal people started to experience odd symptoms. But there are not much information on the web talking about this new phenomenon and not much of advice and remedy or prevention are given either. Humans seem to be walking in the darkness about this, isolated and directionless, each trying alone to find way out.... and still found themselves stuck.

Would appreciate the effort to make this side of life into the spotlight and urge the research done fast and solutions to be found and provided to general public.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

www.realitysandwich.com...

Oops forgot the link to the article.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

oceanbird

Very informational place!

I'm curious-- has anyone mentioned about 'altered mental state' as a symptom?
The set of symptoms for this:
An alteration in mental status refers to general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation (not cognizant of self, time, or place), defects in judgment or thought, poor regulation of emotions, and disruptions in perception, psychomotor skills, and behavior.

It sounds scary and serious. Has anyone mentioned a sudden on set of these symptoms and the come-and-go of them? I've personally heard of two friends who suddenly couldn't recognize the road they had been driving on for the past 10 years, and disoriented and got lost and not knowing where they were for a while. They had never experienced this before and this doesn't happen to them everyday either. There are other people who not only have moments of this symptom, also have the come-and-go symptoms mentioned above. None of them ever had these issues before in their lives.

Your friends have serious symptoms...doesn't sounds like any fun at all. I have to say I haven't experienced any of those personally, and havent spoken to anyone who has, but most of the discussion I've had about this has been here on ATS and we've been dealing primarily with the physical side of it. Sometimes the symptoms can start very quickly, especially overnight. Mornings are the worst time for me, and tend to be when I'm in the most pain. I can be almost pain free going to sleep, and moving like a 90 year old the next morning, which takes hours to resolve. I haven't experienced any of the brain function issues at all that you've mentioned, and perhaps the only effect the pain has on my emotional state is that the constant nature of it just wears me out sometimes, and makes me prone to panic attacks. Constant pain seems to make me a bit potty..
It's not that the pain is severe, although at times it can be....it's just relentless, and exhausting.

Symptoms like those would worry me greatly, particularly with more than one person experiencing them. Have you tried mapping places, dates, time of day, even weather conditions to see if there is any correlation?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join