It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares and YOU~ Can you feel it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I noticed my cat was at the point were she was to old and sick and needed to be put down on mothers day. 15year old cat. since childhood. ive been a hermit since...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sagitaris
I noticed my cat was at the point were she was to old and sick and needed to be put down on mothers day. 15year old cat. since childhood. ive been a hermit since...

I don't know where to go with this one....? Not sure if it correlates with Solar Flares... Though I am very sorry for your loss. I know the feeling of loosing a Cat/Dog "Family" member all to well.

You have my condolences~

Hermits come out of there shells too, as you just did in this post

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Great post...it's all about the discussion and conversation that will separate assumption from fact. All facts start as theories, at least in the human mind.

I don't know where are with flares right now, but I've had a pig of a day...pain, anxiety, panic attacks, headaches, ear ringing. It can't all be down to moving house. I'm also going to investigate the potassium aspect more...thanks for that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! Though I did the work on the first 2 sources and Constant has been very helpful, he/she (not sure no disrespect Constant) has helped me out thouroughly as Constant has been keeping an eye on this activity as well. So inherintly I owe a lot to Constant for helping me keep this thread going with "Fresh" information.

Thank you again and thank you for sharing!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have been feeling the opposite, ive been unusually perky this last week
dancing round the house on my own to music that I dont even normally like lol maybe solar flares suit me
keep em coming hehe

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

This is good to hear indeed! I'm glad to hear some positive attitude coming from it~ Coincidence??? Nahh~ I feel the opposite is possible at the same time.

I will say today I have been very upbeat even though I have had a pretty crazy day in the office so that is good news.

Though, not to the extent I'm hearing from you.... Good vibrations indeed

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Very interesting article on the Pineal Gland. I added it to my favs list.

Had a low-grade headache all day yesterday, and had trouble sleeping a few days in a row. I did have heightened spiritual awareness too.

I guess we get the good and the bad mixed up.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have been rather irritable lately, not so much grumpy with other people, but irritable with my husband whom has been super moody/grump since right before Mother's Day. Mother's Day felt 'off' to me all day long. Ever since then my husband whom is prone to moodiness and depression has been nearly unbearable to be around. The sulky, quiet moodiness makes me angry for some reason. Used to be that he just annoyed me with his woe is me attitude, but lately it makes me angry.

I had no idea there had been solar flares though.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I think the activities of the sun would have an affect, just as the moon does on our bodies.
As a female I know the moon greatly affects me and during solar flares I never feel 100% and sometimes get the cramps even if it's not that time of the month.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I agree completely that we are connected with our sun just as we are with the moon. I find it interesting that the cycle of the sun is a 28 day cycle, just like that other cycle us ladies have to deal with. Arg. Lol..

Onward to a less disgusting subject! I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to our super respectful and always pleasant op, and to all the people who have posted on this thread who have been equally as decent! I can't tell you how many times I have stopped reading other interesting threads because of insane amounts of arguing and rudeness between other posters. This whole thread has been a breath of fresh air compared to the majority of others on this site lately. Sorry to be off topic, but this kind of civil behavior is a rarity lately and I had to say something! I'll post something constructive and ON topic as soon as I can..lol..been a crazy day.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I have been rather irritable lately, not so much grumpy with other people, but irritable with my husband whom has been super moody/grump since right before Mother's Day. Mother's Day felt 'off' to me all day long. Ever since then my husband whom is prone to moodiness and depression has been nearly unbearable to be around. The sulky, quiet moodiness makes me angry for some reason. Used to be that he just annoyed me with his woe is me attitude, but lately it makes me angry.

I had no idea there had been solar flares though.

Day before Mother's Day I started feeling off. I did go and pick up a card and Precious Moment... We also went to see the new "Great Gatsby" (Great remake by the way) for my Fiance, even though I felt I was walking in the wrong shoes.... That was Saturday and I tried to end it on a good note... Sunday, morning was no bueno~ Me and Jenny started senseless bickering from go. I was beyond crabby... I eventually got up wished a Happy Mother's day, we also had a small family party on her side for the Mommies... I was very silent all day long, for Jenny this was unsettling and on the way to her brothers house she states "Are you gonna be like this all day?" (Silent and I guess anti-social?) I responded with a no and i'm just really, really tired. Well needless to say I wasn't very talkative. I did socialize just not how I usually do.... I guess Jenny's mom and sister both noticed and addressed Jenny "Is Nathan Mad?" I actually socialized more with her brother when we were checking out his new toys i.e~ yard tools "Craftsman".... I'm a guy like that... Anyway, my whole day was a bust and even though I tried celebrating Mothers day on Saturday.... I feel I kinda blew it on Sunday... And was off ever since...

I described my days after through this post..... Last night..... Dear me.... Another senseless fight.... I was having a good day too. Was feeling better my upbeat attitude was coming back and then WAMMO! /sigh.... Not sure if our Sun is currently acting up still after those flares, I'll have to check out spaceweather.com today...

I guess for me something funky is still going on..... And this pin prick of a headache behing my right eye near the back of my head it seriously starting to piss me off.... Not a migrane... Just feels like someone is pricking me and it's all day.... =/

Bah~

Thank you everyone for the great responses! I hope everyone has a great day as well... I mean it's Friday, right!
I thinki I'm gonna go Golfing this Sunday.... Stress reliever? Or stress inducer...? I guess my swing will let me know... LOL~

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
SpaceWeather.com

POSSIBLE CME IMPACT ON MAY 17: A coronal mass ejection (CME) hurled into space by the X1-flare of May 15th might deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on May 17th. NOAA forecasters estimate a 40% chance of polar geomagnetic storms when the cloud arrives. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras tonight.

Well.... Being I'm in Chicago I doubt I will get to see the "Light Show"..... Just wanted to get a update if our sun was still acting up and looks like CME energy? Positive? Negative? Might deliver a blow to Earth after all...

The quote was on the front page of the site when jumped to the site...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As the song goes - "sun tan lotion, is good for you, it protects you, too too too!"

Aside from that, if you made yourself ready, brought your own weapons, then the "Apocalypse" will allow you to make like a vampire when the sun is out.

Cool shades never hurt no one.
edit on 17-5-2013 by GetReadyToTheDoomsday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok, after a little tension and headache in the first day I feel actually great today. A cold shower can be helpful. This no need for sleep / restfull sleep is cool: It's 4 AM again and Sun is rising as I type it
I feel dreaming could be more lucid but without 6-7 hours of sleep the best time window (about 5am) is wasted. Day-sleep suck in most cases.

Let's hope the dark side won't turn and use this gem energy into mass anger by some events again.
edit on 18/5/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by sulaw

i dont know if its related but my tinnitus is really laud lately
anyone else?
edit on 16/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

Tinnitus. And definitely. I avoid all music now trying to get a handle on it. It reduces it but at night it can be pretty loud when I'm trying to sleep. I think ginkgo helps but I'm all out and can't really afford to buy more right now.

How does ginko help? and where can i get some? im off to look for it

thanks for the info

oh and ps sorry about the spelling tinitus Tinnitus

just found this
ginkgo biloba
Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and may help ease a number of circulation problems, including vascular dementia and leg pain ...

well im going to give this a try

edit on 19/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been extremely irritable the last week, and things that I would normally brush off have been driving me crazy. The first non earth facing flare, I passed out at work and haven't felt quite right since. Everything makes me a bit angry, but at the same time, I feel like i don't really give a schit most of the time. I've never slept well, so can't really include that, but my ticker hasn't been ticking quite right as of late and the issues I have with said ticker, have been a lil worse, as have the headaches I experience off and on, more of them lately and far more intense than normal. I have absolutely no energy at all. Also, I've have several days of feeling like "waiting for the other shoe to drop" or not really a doom n gloom thing but feeling like something was coming down the pike and just waiting for it to hammer us.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I was super quite for about a full week and have had a similar headache. I have finally shaken the 'blahs' and hubby is less annoying, sort of, but I can tell I'm slowly getting back to normal. I have this strange headache that comes and goes on the right side of my head towards the back, just little bursts and then it's gone. I swear my head is short circuiting. LOL

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I have this strange headache that comes and goes on the right side of my head towards the back, just little bursts and then it's gone. I swear my head is short circuiting.

I have the same thing going on... WTF
I've literally taken 2 Advil everyday for this but it seems the Advil don't do anything... This is just "Weird"... Same side of the head and in short bursts as well.... Other than that I've been feeling great and no complaints.... Even today i've had the short bursts.... (I keep up on drinking water so I'm not dehydrated)... Odd to say the least....

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by MaMaa

I have this strange headache that comes and goes on the right side of my head towards the back, just little bursts and then it's gone. I swear my head is short circuiting.

I have the same thing going on... WTF
I've literally taken 2 Advil everyday for this but it seems the Advil don't do anything... This is just "Weird"... Same side of the head and in short bursts as well.... Other than that I've been feeling great and no complaints.... Even today i've had the short bursts.... (I keep up on drinking water so I'm not dehydrated)... Odd to say the least....

Wild! I ended up taking 4 ibuprofen yesterday and that was the only thing that helped. Thing is I feel fine between these little headache bursts. I have drank a ton of water too, I'm pretty sure it isn't dehydration. I have even been juicing (lots of cucumber, celery, carrot, apple, ginger).

I guess I should just be happy that I'm not bickering with hubby as often. I'm still a little irritable and make a point to avoid him when I feel that way. LOL

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Advil 400mg Liqui-gels are by far the best for any kind of frequency change, the formula they use is gold in all situations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join