It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares and YOU~ Can you feel it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
First off, I'm not sure if this has been done if it was please disregard. The recent Solar Flares (CME's) that have been occuring are some of the strongest yet this year. Now this isn't doom and gloom.

On a personal note, I was unaware that this started on Mother's Days the 12th of May 2013. On this particular day, I woke up with a minor headache and a unmistakeble irritable and almost bi-polarish mood.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

From my last link~

According to study published in the New Scientist back in 1998, there is a direct connection between the Sun’s solar storms and human biological effects.

The conduit which facilitates the charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance — is the very same conduit which steers Earth’s weather —– the magnetic field. Animals and humans have a magnetic field which surrounds them — in the very same way the magnetic field surrounds the Earth as a protector.

From 1948 to 1997, the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia found that geomagnetic activity showed three seasonal peaks each of those years (March to May, in July, and in October). Every peak matched an increased incidence of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and suicide in the city Kirovsk.

Electromagnetic activity from the sun affects our electronic devices and human electromagnetic field. We are physically, mentally, and emotionally altered by electromagnetic charges from the sun, our body can feel sleepy but also become highly energized.

Psychological effects of CMEs (coronal mass ejections) are typically short lived and include headache, palpitations, mood swings, and feeling generally unwell. Chaotic or confused thinking, and erratic behaviors also increase. Solar storms can drive our emotions and maximize it to both good and bad side – the point here is to be aware of it.

The pineal gland in our brain is also affected by the electromagnetic activity which causes the gland to produce excess melatonin, a hormone which can cause sleepiness but it’s also known that some people have opposite side effects, usually those that are aware of the effects.

Riding The Power Wave – Pineal Gland Stimulation

Our pineal glands have excess melatonin production during solar storms – electromagnetic activity. Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors, while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant, with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.

The pineal gland is also referred as the third eye, and the third eye is also known as the inner eye. The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain dharmic spiritual traditions, in particular Hinduism. This concept was later adopted by Christian mystics and spiritualists as well as people from other religious faiths. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Among Christian mystics, the term is used in a broad sense to indicate a non-dualistic perspective. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras), precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

Now this was posted in Metaphysics because it seems more Metaphysical than anything.... yes some studies done. But I don't know if this is accepted by mainstreem Science.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

So I'm wondering if it's just me.... Anyone on ATS having Headaches? Mood Swings??? I'm not a drug user. I'm very clean. But even typing this I'm very agitated... I drink a lot of water daily as well.... Part of me still wants to punch the screen for some reason.... Dear me...

Is it just me?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
First off, I'm not sure if this has been done if it was please disregard. The recent Solar Flares (CME's) that have been occuring are some of the strongest yet this year. Now this isn't doom and gloom.

On a personal note, I was unaware that this started on Mother's Days the 12th of May 2013. On this particular day, I woke up with a minor headache and a unmistakeble irritable and almost bi-polarish mood.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I woke up on monday (13th) feeling like cr@p (brain fog, fatigue etc) and was in a schitty mood all day. Not saying it was because of solar flare, just putting it out there.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know that the initial CME's were not directed towards earth... So I'm trying to be logical about this. I'm not one to go off and say OMG Solar Flares~ Doom and Gloom! I'd rather have solid facts to back up any claim. It's cool to see i'm not the only one... Regardless of if it's Solar Flares or not.... Makes one feel a little better and less... How do you say... Crayz?

Thank you both for sharing your thoughts and happening on the 12th.

The feeling is starting to pass but I can still feel it lingering like a bad funk in the air....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I know that the initial CME's were not directed towards earth... So I'm trying to be logical about this. I'm not one to go off and say OMG Solar Flares~ Doom and Gloom! I'd rather have solid facts to back up any claim. It's cool to see i'm not the only one... Regardless of if it's Solar Flares or not.... Makes one feel a little better and less... How do you say... Crayz?

Thank you both for sharing your thoughts and happening on the 12th.

The feeling is starting to pass but I can still feel it lingering like a bad funk in the air....

Precisely how I felt this morning;
On top of that, I had disturbed sleep lastnight. I probably got 7-8 hours, but woke up 7 to 8 times.
I even took this anxiety/stress OTC supplement that is rarely sold locally (had some from the 'net) to make that bad funk in the air leave me alone.
I have terrible anxiety since my Mother passed away, mainly because I sat on my ass and partied during my 20's like a mad man, then found her passed away unexpectedly one day @ 29yrs of age, and not much to show for it. If I were as mentally sound as I used to be, I would've easily tuffed it out, it wouldn't have awakened me nearly as much, if at all, etc.
It could be a massive coincidence, and it was a Monday morning that me and the other reply were talking about, when it seemed to become more pronounced. People do hate Mondays ;-P

Mine was definitely not a case of the Mondays .. lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

LMAO! Neither was mine just a case of the "Mondays"

I feel it's enough of a coincidence for at least myself to keep an eye on Solar Flares and what happen's to my phsycologically during the CME's.

I'll have to start a log... Or I can just use this forum to update when they occur.....

My condolences on the loss of your Mother. Lord only know's when that day comes for me... A very dark cloud is sure to follow, so I understand your feelings totally.

But as you even said, the sleep and waking up periodically is also a occurance I have been having these past nights.... And it's not due to my Infant waking up crying either... It's just been hot lately sleeping.... I even slept ontop of the covers last night but that didn't help at all either

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Monday morning I went for my morning walk at my local park. I felt like I was lucid dreaming, I told myself "something's in the air"...I felt disoriented, like I was there and not there at the same time. Kind of difficult to explain what I felt but I KNEW something is up. No headaches, just felt like I was detached from my body.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I already have poly-neuropathy and nervous system issues (breathing etc).
It has upticked in the past 24 hours or so. Could be the sun I suppose ...
or it could just be the Sjogrens being evil. I'm thinking the Sjogrens ...

Side note - I have had a headache for the last 24 hours.
I don't know if its the solar flare of the law mowing going on ....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Jebus... Ironically I was gonna make a thread about what you just stated... Yesterday when I came home from work. I sat on the couch and was watching my lil infant Lillian... The same feeling you described took over. It was a detached feeling and felt like a lucid dream...
Very interresting indeed~

On a additional note: I've been having very Lucid / Nightmarish dreams since Sunday... Not a nightmare that's not controlable but in every one of them, something dangerous is happening but I have control of the situation. I tried explaining these dreams to my fiance' but am having a hard time recalling what the nightmares were about until something on TV makes me remember.

Yesterday's dream was about 4 tornadoes and when I saw them coming, I announced it very loudly and everyone went scattering.... The events after that were almost out of a sci-fi fantasy movie... Very weird to say the least.... But I felt like a demi-god during the past nights of dreams.... Very lucid to say the least.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i think my boss is living in a flare

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I posted a thread last year on the effects of flares on the human body...didn't go well. Mainstream science isn't very open to new ideas, as we all know. Part of my thread involved discussing the idea that neutrinos bombard our planet prior to and during flares, and physicists around the globe have noticed a correlation between the radioactive decay rate of matter actually changing prior to and during flares. In my opinion, along with electromagnetic issues we may have, I believe the naturally occurring radioactive elements we all have inside us, are being effected, causing in many cases, symptoms of potassium difficiency. If the theory is correct, and neutrinos (or some other yet unknown particle that moves with them) are causing radioactive matter to decay faster or slower, this could cause an acute defficiency in at least some humans during a flare causing many of the symptoms listing in the OP.

The whole reason I started researching this stuff was because I felt SO horrible during (and even the day before) a solar flare. I have known many other people who experience the same or similar list of symptoms at the same times. I'm personally convinced. Its also interesting to me that during winter, when the we are closer to the sun, I feel many of the solar flare symptoms..almost constantly. But not so during other seasons. I am betting this is the true culprit behind seasonal depression. There are promising ongoing studies on the relation between radioactive decay rate change and solar flares, I can't wait until they are done.

On a personal note, I have been getting some pretty wicked migraines over the last couple weeks. Worst I've had in a couple years! Anyway so there's my 2 cents I guess. Thanks for the post, op!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I do hope you feel better Flyer

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All I can add is that my ears have been rigning like crazy as of the last 3 days......Don't know if that is caused by the solar flares but I've not ever noticed this before....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

No thank you! I really appreciate the response you just gave! I'll have to look for those studies you were talking about. If you have a link to the sites I would appreciate them as well.

I didn't think mainstream Science would agree with Solar Flares affecting the Human body... But as you said many individual's are experiancing these symptoms.... So it's only a matter of time right???

The whole seasonal depression sounds spot on too!~

Thank you again~

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Thank you for sharing Nuke! As I have a constant Ringing in my ears everyday, I really wasn't putting to much thought into it... Though, there's another thread out there where I talked about the ringing of the ears... Kinda weirded some people out... But I will not, not discredit a ringing in the ears... Could be medical but I know of many people to where it's not and it comes and goes... So I'll put it on the board!

Thank you!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The physicist who originally, and bravely, spoke up about the radioactive decay rate change, found a way to use this to predict solar flares up to a day in advance. Here is a link:

U.S. Scientists can now predict solar flares

edit: my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my info, I will post more links soon :-)
edit on 15-5-2013 by ConstantConfusion3 because: just bcuz!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantConfusion3
I posted a thread last year on the effects of flares on the human body...didn't go well. Mainstream science isn't very open to new ideas, as we all know.

If "mainstream" science hadn't discovered solar flares, you wouldn't have come up with this nonsense to begin with. So yes, science is unfortunately to blame that this came up.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1.Pressure in left side of the head very sensitive to slightest touch,
2. irregular heart palpitations, extra beat.
3.sharp shocking pain between right Achilles heel and ankle 2 days ago. It was like i got stung by something.
4.Unusual sleepiness after having normal energy.
5.Hearing vibrations.....almost like an earthquake far away.
6.Seems like surroundings speed up notice people seem more hyper in traffic.
edit on 15-5-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join