It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Foreigner Nationals Caught Trespassing at large Boston Reservoir.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Why would young college kids and their girlfriends ever be near a lake at night ?? Makes no sense at all, I mean who would ever go for a moonlight walk to a lake?

And as for chemical engineers being interested in a chemical engineering facility? again makes no sense.

Why couldn't they just call in sick to work and go during the day? huh?

Colored people, especially foreigners are clearly all terrorists. These racist cops were right to profile them!

[/sarcasm]

As for trespassing, who as a kid never did that?

Not exactly a scary keep out sign with an electric fence is it?

Americans can be so paranoid sometimes.

Gotta lol at this,

seven people with ties to the Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore

"with ties to" haha the way they use the same phrase as "with ties to al qaeda" makes it sound like they are suggesting these whole countries are terrorist groups. Or does the American msm actually make ppl think that now? Lord knows they could make ppl think pigs fly if they wanted to.

Just the media pumping out more fear, it's a great tool for control. Makes ppl give up their rights.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by angryjaimen

what puzzles me about this - is why were they trespassing ? most reservoiurs here [ UK ] are used for watersports [ only swimming , scuba diving etc is banned ] and fishing - many even have picnic areas / natture trails / footpaths etc

the only US reservoir i have any knowledge of [ lake meade ] has all the above

so :

1 - why is access to this reservoir criminal trespass ?

2 - if the intruders were ` upto no good ` - why not pick a soter target ?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Because they were there after 7.30pm, when the park is closed.

What a horrific offense.

I just can't believe this even gets media attention, they should just give the kids a warning or a ticket and let them on their way.

edit on 16/5/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

The main problem i see with this article not because they were trespassing(heck they should get charged for this)is the way they related the students like they would relate a terrorist, ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE "DIFFERENT".

No matter how media(or some posters in this thread) twist this, this would not be a media news if it was a Caucasian group doing some "moonlighting" with their girlfriends, if it was, they will get warning or w/e they would get charged for trespassing, there would be no background checks or the need to contact the FBI.

I'm surprised there are people that are blind to this, or maybe they are satisfying their inner racist.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by angryjaimen

what puzzles me about this - is why were they trespassing ? most reservoiurs here [ UK ] are used for watersports [ only swimming , scuba diving etc is banned ] and fishing - many even have picnic areas / natture trails / footpaths etc

the only US reservoir i have any knowledge of [ lake meade ] has all the above

so :

2 - if the intruders were ` upto no good ` - why not pick a soter target ?

This particular reservoir does allow "water sports". However, there are no motorized water vehicles allowed and fishing is allowed. All of this while it is open during the day, or by special permission (as stated earlier in this thread). It is a highly restricted list of activities which boil down to no direct contact with the water (swimming, etc..). Nothing that could potentially pollute the water is allowed. And access is restricted to designated gates surrounding the perimeter.

Quabbin Info

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

The main problem i see with this article not because they were trespassing(heck they should get charged for this)is the way they related the students like they would relate a terrorist, ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE "DIFFERENT".

They are muslims from widely separated parts of the planet. They all conveniently converged in the Boston area, recently victimized by muslim jihadis. They all trespassed on Federal lands for the purpose of engaging in jihad on American soil. It is not because they are "different", it is because they are incredibly dangerous muslims engaged in Jihad in an effort to propagate the Islamic culture into American lands.

They are muslims engaged in Jihad. They are not "different", they are dangerous.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think i just invented a new terror weapon

What if...if...
well say there is an invasive species of bug or animal or whatnot thats a pest or even deadly.....
Maybe instead of putting something deadly into the resevoir, you put something live but deadly.....
Like some kind of frog or fish or snake or whatever nasty life form that never existed in that local before....???
What would be the result in future?
if enough were injected or even a few were lucky enouto adapt to the new digs....suddenly we have some deadly or nasty species of fauna to watch out for or suffer the consequences.
Say a box of fer de lances or kraits or bamboo vipers.....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
How far away is this place from the Quincy suburb that has been having the low flying plane go over all night long for the last week or two?

And the OP didn't say they were students, but were graduates. There's a difference there. They were hardly out there on some assignment, and there's plenty of other places to take a hot date at midnight in Boston, I'm sure.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
*double facepalm*

It's good the police investigated of course. These people are not citizens and should abide by our laws while they are visiting. But come on...young Americans trespass all the time for a myriad of fun and or useless reasons. We used to trespass at our local park to skinny dip when I was a kid.

So why wouldn't the kids just say they were doing that? Last time I checked the Middle East was a little bit more hardcore about propriety than we are. I don't know what Middle Eastern punishments would be for pre-marital sex but I imagine it isn't a stern talking to.

If I was them and faced with the proposition of writing home to the parents to tell them I got in trouble I think I'd rather tell them I was busted for trespassing for academic/curiosity reasons as opposed to playing hide the pickle with my hot Pakistani girlfriend.

Regardless, it's not like they were busted while making a get-away with a chemical weapons truck.
edit on 5/16/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
How far away is this place from the Quincy suburb that has been having the low flying plane go over all night long for the last week or two?

And the OP didn't say they were students, but were graduates. There's a difference there. They were hardly out there on some assignment, and there's plenty of other places to take a hot date at midnight in Boston, I'm sure.

The Quabbin is in the middle of the state, Quincy is on the eastern coastline (just south of Boston). They are about 1.5 hours from each other (approx).

As for bringing a "hot date", since they were not near Boston, but in a more rural area of the state, there are even MORE places like that than the Quabbin.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Krakatoa because: I fixed my fat-fingered spelling errors

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
*double facepalm*

It's good the police investigated of course. These people are not citizens and should abide by our laws while they are visiting. But come on...young Americans trespass all the time for a myriad of fun and or useless reasons. We used to trespass at our local park to skinny dip when I was a kid.

So why wouldn't the kids just say they were doing that? Last time I checked the Middle East was a little bit more hardcore about propriety than we are. I don't know what Middle Eastern punishments would be for pre-marital sex but I imagine it isn't a stern talking to.

If I was them and faced with the proposition of writing home to the parents to tell them I got in trouble I think I'd rather tell them I was busted for trespassing for academic/curiosity reasons as opposed to playing hide the pickle with my hot Pakistani girlfriend.

Regardless, it's not like they were busted while making a get-away with a chemical weapons truck.
edit on 5/16/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

You make a valid point regarding the cultural backlash they could have been subjected to in this case. But, for educated university graduates, there are a myriad of other "reasons" to be there than curiosity about the water (and admitting they were chemical engineering professionals).

- Stellar observation (its a rather wooded area with no light pollution)?
- Nocturnal animal study (a hobby?)
- Alien abduction (more plausible than the one they gave)?

Just to name a few of-the-top of my head.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join