It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilerburg 2013 @ the grove, Watford, UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This years bilderburg meeting is to be held at the grove hotel, Watford, UK. Eager protesters have searched and uncovered the location...

Many protesters are expected to attend and police are already on high alert. Watch from 12mins, as under cover police and then uniformed officers, try to gain this independent journalists details without giving away that the meeting is due to be held here...

As you would expect, infowars are already on the scene....

The Grove Hotel, site of the 2013 Bilderberg Group conference, is an ideal spot for a clandestine meeting because it is secluded by huge driveways and hundreds of acres of land. Access for protesters to congregate is virtually non-existent, meaning journalists and activists will be kept far from the actual hotel.

www.infowars.com...

Strategically placed to make any demonstration extremely difficult. I'm not sure how many are expected to attend and demonstrate against this annually held secret meeting, but I do know people come from all over to fight this cause, not for their own gain, but for everyone's well being. For that I commend them.

“In the main the crowds (at Bilderberg 2012) were kept confined to the lawns outside the hotel, and although the barriers were strictly enforced, there were no reported arrests. Whether Watford can expect the same crowds is yet to be seen.”

www.infowars.com...

So, from June 6 through June 9 2013, this quite area, in watfrord, just outside London, shall be descended upon by hundreds/thousands of protestors, demonstrations, anarchist, journalists, and anyone else who feels the need to be there, plus a huge police/security presence, bilderburg 2013 should be interesting.

Wifi.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Apologies, I hit the enter button too soon and will now have to build the op up by editing..... Sorry mods

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Excellent thread, shall do a bit of reading up on the bilderberg meetings this afternoon.

Watford eh? And it just so happens the police force was privatized to G4S only a few years ago?

Edit: They dropped initial privitization but the commissioner seems insistent they will be involved somehow. Source
edit on 15-5-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Watford eh? And it just so happens the police force was privatized to G4S only a few years ago?

That would not surprise me one bit. I bet it costs a fortune to police this event, someone, somewhere, will make lots of money if the security/policing of this event has been privatised, and the tax payer is paying for it. Tutut.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why is this thread so dead?! Shouldn't we be updating? Its happening this week, people.

If no one else spams this thread, I will.

Since I'm graduating high school this week (and I have no money whatsoever), I won't be able to make it to the march this year. And I don't care what you think of Alex Jones, I'm posting these videos because he's the one who documents the whole Bilderberg-protest experience.

If you're gonna hate monger, get over yourself.

Why is no one else posting on this? Maybe I just haven't searched the threads enough.

Get up and KEEP up, people.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Hi XxNightAngelusxX I did originally start this thread for the run up to this event, but it got lost amounts all the other threads as the forum it is in has been extremely busy with all the protests and what not.

I've not been following AJ that much and have not seen the vids you posted. Thanks for uploading these and feel free to add what you think is relevant. Bilderberg has had very little coverage in the press this year. I won't be going to the protest either but will be following closely what happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Infowars made a mirror site that's keeping up with all the live footage of this year's Bilderberg meeting, if anyone is interested in keeping up.

Infowars.com/b

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ask yourself why Alex Jones wants to keep you in a constant state of fear.

Ask yourself why you should even be remotely interested in the Bilderberg meetings, let alone frightened of them.

Ask yourself why these meetings are extremely well publicised and ridiculously easy to infiltrate.

You can even get a list of current and former attendees, for crying out loud!

If this is a 'secret society', it's the least secretive 'secret society' in human history.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Ask yourself why Alex Jones wants to keep you in a constant state of fear.

Ask yourself why you should even be remotely interested in the Bilderberg meetings, let alone frightened of them.

Ask yourself why these meetings are extremely well publicised and ridiculously easy to infiltrate.

You can even get a list of current and former attendees, for crying out loud!

If this is a 'secret society', it's the least secretive 'secret society' in human history.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

Ask yourself why Bilderberg never admitted their own existence, made a website, and started distributing lists of attendees (which are misleading and incorrect, and don't name all the attendees), until people like Jim Tucker started following the snail trail and throwing up some red flags.

Ask yourself why a meeting of all the world leaders behind everyone's back, talking about God knows what, making plans that no one is allowed to know, hear, or God forbid cover as a news story shouldn't be concerning for the rest of us.

Ask yourself HOW you would infiltrate a Bilderberg meeting. Was that a joke? Are you serious?

The fact that the meetings contain secrets that are not allowed to the public qualifies it to be a secret society. And, because the meetings allow only people of monumental power, you shouldn't have to ask yourself why you care about it, and why it scares you.

edit on 3-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

top topics

join