It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/6/2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
6/6 is clear and does not need explanation.
2013: 2 + 1 + 3 = 6
So we get 6 6 6

Pls comment if you find it interesting coincidence

Mod Note: Starting a new thread? ** Look here first **
edit on 15-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Left note

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Wouldn't it be 20+1+3=24?

Seems you are changing numbers to fit your theory.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Where is op using double digits? Nowhere. YOU are wrong, why dont you add 20 and 13? Oh right, makes 33 or 6.
2+0 is 2, btw
YOU are changing numbers to fit your answer.

You fail, and the op isnt even interesting or defendable to me.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

Yes you could add 20+13 or 201+3 if you wanted.

There is no reason you would have to add it up to equal six unless it was your goal to find 6 in that equation somehow, it certainly is not predictive. Just a coincidence.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
by your logic it should really be;

6+6+2+0+1+3 = 18 , 1+8=9

this is one of the most useless threads i have come across.

are you scared of 666? why are you scared.

are you scared of the bogeyman too?

such complete and utter
[SNIP]
[SNIP]
[SNIP]
[SNIP]

edit on 15-5-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

After you get 24, you then need to add those two together. 2+4=6

So it sort of comes out to 666.

But then so do other dates like 24/6/2013.

It is just a number. It is just another day. Unless the world ends on that day and then we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

P

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

There is no reason you would have to add it up to equal six unless it was your goal to find 6 in that equation somehow, it certainly is not predictive. Just a coincidence.

Op is using single digits, why do you insist on using multiples? 2+0+1+3 is 6, but if you want to use doubles it works as well. Nobody is looking for anything except for you. The single digits, when added up, equal 6 6 6, period.

Ridiculous, do you use similar mathematical logic when you go grocery shopping? "well yes its 56$, but if you add yhem like this, its only 13$!"

Thats not how things work
dont care about this thread, just pointing out flawed logic.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Even given that the math was correct, what is the relevance of 666 beyond a guess?

Is it written somewhere that when the date adds up to 666 that something bad is going to happen?

I don't recall reading that anywhere.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Even given that the math was correct, what is the relevance of 666 beyond a guess?

Is it written somewhere that when the date adds up to 666 that something bad is going to happen?

I don't recall reading that anywhere.

You recall correctly as neither did I? Is this my op? Am I suggesting anything? Nope, your first post made me reply, not an interest in this thread.

Sometimes the urge to "debunk" makes people say things that dont add up, like you did. Dony like that, just ad much as I dont like it when ct's do so.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You realize of course, that the dates your talking about can't possibly exist don't you? the date 6/6/2013 has in fact, already gone by, a long time ago! Unless of course, you only reference that date in context of the Bible, which in itself is just FULL of misinformation, or to put it more succinctly, lies.

P.S. Don't feel sad, the Mayans screwed it up just as bad ! Growing up scared and stupid does that to people.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strawberry88

Op is using single digits, why do you insist on using multiples? 2+0+1+3 is 6, but if you want to use doubles it works as well. Nobody is looking for anything except for you. The single digits, when added up, equal 6 6 6, period.

Ridiculous, do you use similar mathematical logic when you go grocery shopping? "well yes its 56$, but if you add yhem like this, its only 13$!"

Thats not how things work
dont care about this thread, just pointing out flawed logic.

I wouldn't worry too much. If you look back on certain members posts, you will find out they are generally more argumentative than 'open' to discussion.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It might not mean much to you, but there is a large group of people who live their lives around ritualistic numbers, dates, and times such as these, and to them, this will be a big deal.
I wouldn't be surprised if a future "Leader" (tool) is born on this date and stage managed into position for a particular purpose.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

666 is just a number, get over it. Nothing is going to happen, no doom, no end of the world and no antichrist..I f the antichrist is here and making ready his plan for destruction and control, we wont know until it happens.
Just my opinion..Thus the name is chose on ATS: Lyons666, was just me being sarcastic in reference to the number. I am not a devil worshiper nor the antichrist, its just a number.
Live for the now moment and dont be bothered by what "may" happen in the future.

top topics

join