5TH Grader Claims To Be Part Of Illuminati While Threatening To...

page: 1

join

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Sacrifice Classmates.

Source

It is unbelievable to me that;

In other disturbances in schools recently, Police are called and some students as young are handcuffed and some taken into custody.
What for?
A Little Boy's WWII Birthday Cupcakes Confiscated by School
source

B School girl arrested by under cover officer
Why? you ask?
For siting in two seats on the bus.
source

C High School Girls Shackled & Jailed for Skipping School
source

But here it seems a 5 year old girl threatens to sacrifice classmates and writes 666 at the school and grabs some scissors and tries to cut herself then attacks a classmate in stabbing attempt.

According to the report, the above all happened as the teacher told the now crying class of 5 year olds to :ignore her" for an hour?

Then, a parent finds out about it when a report is issued at 6:30PM or so which explained why his kid(s) were crying when picked up from school.

He was outraged that no parents were informed about the incident earlier, so he called the news to report the chenannigans going on at the school superviserial level.

But even more shocking is that the girl was back at the school the following day.

I can't believe that when you think you heard everything, these stories prove us wrong repeatedly.

edit on 15-5-2013 by imd12c4funn because: headline was all caps
edit on 15-5-2013 by imd12c4funn because: link placement

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
All I see is bad parentship.
Nothing else.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Nothing else.

What?!

The kid should have been suspended or expelled for putting the whole class in danger. Obviously the school is at fault too.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

"The kid should have been suspended or expelled for putting the whole class in danger. Obviously the school is at fault too."

I completely disagree, no 5 year old should need to be expelled or suspended from mainstream education its counter productive and a cop out on the schools part.

Expulsion or suspension of a child that age does nothing more pigeon hole said child.

A better solution would be to carryout social work and background reports then counselling should follow if deemed necessary.
edit on 15-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Nothing else.

What?!

The kid should have been suspended or expelled for putting the whole class in danger. Obviously the school is at fault too.

Where did those kids get their ideas from?

For example:
Obviously, the number "666" isn't imprinted on your mind at birth - someone told them that that number is "a devilish" number. Either it was someone they just knew (bad parenting, as in "didn't look after her kid and his playmates at ages up to 5") or it was some relative (bad parenting in itself).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The kid is 5yrs old. How credible a threat is it?

Little Damien should have been sent to sit in the headmasters office, and his parents informed when they picked him up at the end of the day.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29

A five yr. old can jab a pair of scissors into your neck as easily as an adult can.

I've had young kids hit me with a whiffle bat during some roughhousing and believe me, they can crack that thing hard when they want to.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Uh, this isn't a 5 year old girl they're talking about, its a FIFTH GRADE girl. That's a whole lot older and capable of knowing better.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nothing else.

What about the classroom teach?

Does "ignoring" follow the districts policy?

And I agree, Parenting...of course, had I or one of my siblings acted out like that back in the day, it would be off to Principal Sister Virginia's office for an ankle grab and wooden paddle...um...without notifying parents./

Of course, when the parents are notified, it's another "lesson" execution and of course, even a 5th grader might succumb to the smart end of a switch.
And Father McGillacutty would be rushed to the house for a possible exorcizm.

Flash forward 40 years, the little demon would cut you in your sleep.
And I can tell you one for sure other change now-a-days.
The kid's name would NOT be Opie.
edit on 15-5-2013 by imd12c4funn because: adjective

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Okay, so if I have a kid, and they "pretend to shoot" their friend during recess with "finger pistols".. *bang bang*, then they'll get "arrested" or "suspended", and I will most likely wrestle with social services.

But if my kid stands up and yells at kids saying they're going to kill them and sacrifice them to the devil, then try to stab them in the neck with scissors saying "I'm Illuminati, I'm going to sacrifice you".. -- nothing happens and they go back to school the next day.

Yup, I'm homeschooling when applicable. That is otherworldly suspect on many levels.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by Gary29

A five yr. old can jab a pair of scissors into your neck as easily as an adult can.

I've had young kids hit me with a whiffle bat during some roughhousing and believe me, they can crack that thing hard when they want to.

Hopechest, you are beginning to scare me.....gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It sounds like they need to call in a good exorcist.....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29

My younger brother took a hammer from the tool box and thought it would be fun to hit me in the back of the head while I was laying down watching TV when he was 5. Good thing he did not get a good swing or I might not be typing this right now but he did hit me hard enough to black out and see stars for a few minutes and left a big nasty bump on my head. I see your point but don't underestimate what a child can do...

A child can still pull a trigger as we just saw recently with the young kid killing his little sister with a .22 rifle.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This what happens when young kids go on Conspiracy Sites and brag to their classmates.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This just made my day.

Illuminati is now looking in the elementary schools for recruits.

Serious note,

I blame the parents, it's obvious whose feeding her this crap.

edit on 15-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"The kid should have been suspended or expelled for putting the whole class in danger. Obviously the school is at fault too."

I completely disagree, no 5 year old should need to be expelled or suspended from mainstream education its counter productive and a cop out on the schools part.

Expulsion or suspension of a child that age does nothing more pigeon hole said child.

A better solution would be to carryout social work and background reports then counselling should follow if deemed necessary.
edit on 15-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

What if it were your 5 year old child who had been threatened with scissors? I'm quite sure that I would not want my child anywhere near someone as disturbed as that kid appears to be,unfortunately,while you are setting up counselling sessions and/or a psychiatric evaluation,that girl could potentially seriously harm another class mate in the interim.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

luciddream
This what happens when young kids go on Conspiracy Sites and brag to their classmates.

Actually, I'd say it sounds more like someone had way too much access to mommy or daddy's Secret World game account.

Intriguing game, but not something I'd let a child anywhere near.
edit on 9-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
and post.

Hello SS,

We received your message about being unable to post a thread. ATS policy requires members to have made at least 20 posts before they can post a thread.

Although you've been a member for a long time, the 20-rule still applies.

Regards,

Kandinsky
(ATS staff)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay. Did some bad mommy or daddy here leave their ATS logged in? Fessy up....

top topics

join