It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan on Watch for Subs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Japan on Watch for Subs

www.worldwar3news.com

It seems that the China & Japan situation is still live.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The situation in the sea off Japan has been going on for a long time now, Japan are saying they are seeing Subs off the coast over the last few days, maybe China is still after the Islands that they lay claim for, but it may not have been China subs they see, as America has lots of Subs in area at this time protecting area from North Korea.
What ever it is going on it only takes a spark to get a big fire going.

www.worldwar3news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Assuming that there are subs at all how do the Japanese know that the subs are Chinese? DPRK has 90 that we know about.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nobeattles

Subs can be identified by acoustic signature and active sonar.

The tone of Japanese PM indicates they have detected hostile subs. Could be North Korea most likely.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't understand why China fears Japan. I know about the atrocities JApanese soldiors comitted in ww2 and all that, but seriously, CHina has like billions of people compared to millions of Japanese.

It would be like U.S. fearing cuba

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

It is Chinese strategy to keep pressure on neighbours.

It is the old system where weak kingdoms paid up the strong one every year sort of protection money. It is mafia style.

Now China is the strong one and Japan the weak one. So Japan must make way and pay up.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Comparing Japan to Cuba is ridiculous...like super great underestimating Japan, you forgot the ywere one of the main players during WW2

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's the Japanese's collective bad lucks to live under the discretion of the Chinese for their entire lifetimes. Their schooling don't help and their continuous contempt to the Asians in general, i.e Yasakuni Shrine visits by their PM and notables. Its like building a shrine for Hitler's and expects the other Europeans to turn the other cheek away.

America can only protects Japan for so long. After all, 60 years already, is the US going to protect Japan for another 60 ?

Even if China restraint herself from payback time, don't think the Koreans ever will. Well, just a matter of time.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
It's the Japanese's collective bad lucks to live under the discretion of the Chinese for their entire lifetimes. Their schooling don't help and their continuous contempt to the Asians in general, i.e Yasakuni Shrine visits by their PM and notables. Its like building a shrine for Hitler's and expects the other Europeans to turn the other cheek away.

America can only protects Japan for so long. After all, 60 years already, is the US going to protect Japan for another 60 ?

Even if China restraint herself from payback time, don't think the Koreans ever will. Well, just a matter of time.

In 60 years, everyone who was alive during WW2 will be dead and no one will care.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I don't understand why China fears Japan. I know about the atrocities JApanese soldiors comitted in ww2 and all that, but seriously, CHina has like billions of people compared to millions of Japanese.

It would be like U.S. fearing cuba

Japan has a lot of plutonium and can produce a lot of nuclear weapons in a relatively short time. It probably has a secret nuclear weapons program. This is how some people explain the abundance of plutonium in the aftermath of the Fukushima detonation. South Korea also has the ability to produce nuclear weapons and may have a secret program. Do you ever wonder why North Korea is so intent on developing nuclear weapons?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

Any estimates available on Japan's nukes?

I have a hunch that Japan and Israel may be in the same category in this regard.

new topics

top topics

join