It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The narrow path

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A current Protestant prophecy is perfect for this thread:

Originally posted by colbe
Daily, Jesus is preparing our non-Catholic brothers and sisters to accept the faith, Roman Catholicism. Conversions happen, for right now until the "awakening", please pray, pray, pray.

If you say "no" now, please remember for the time ahead. Jesus' prayer is the same today, that we all be of one belief. We live in a time when God is going to make it happen. Tribly is Protestant. The "maturation" spoken of in this prophecy is accepting THE faith, singular, yes, Roman Catholicism is the "narrow path."

TRILBY BALL
ft111.com...

June 25, 2013

Heed My word. Stay intimate with Me and prepare yourself for the miraculous. The Body of Christ is in a season of acceleration and restoration . There must be the restoration of ALL things to prepare the way for the soon coming King. In the preparation must be purging and progressive sanctification . The Body of Christ can no longer be content with saying "I'm saved" but must walk the narrow path toward spiritual maturation.

We are entering a time when fervent prayers and intercession will birth the miraculous -much like when Elijah prayed for rain after a three drought . NOW prayers will birth the miraculous after your spiritual drought. Hold on in faith to Almighty God...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I haven't read any of the other response except the OP because it is a very salient point.If the narrow path is Christianity (or any religion) Yahoshua is WAY off base.The kicker is what follows though..

MANY[as in many are called and the many of the wide path] will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful work.

The "many" believe this is the heathens. ...but since when do the heathens call him Lord and do things IN his NAME(which is a whole other contradiction).

Just like ALL the scriptures (and especially Yahoshuas words) they are not what they appear to be on the surface.The fact is what the OP's basic supposition assumes is correct.God is NOT just going to "save" a few..he IS (it's an infinite process not an event) saving ALL.The few are those that GOD has caused to walk down the narrow path to the narrow gate (..metaphors).

The point here is NONE can walk (or even find it)it on their own.There is no "prayer" or pious acts of casting out demons ,miracles or good works that will lead anyone down the narrow paths gate.This SHOULD be obvious to all yet it is completely misunderstood.The beauty is it doesn't have to be.The Truth is in what is happening not what someone falsely believes.God IS saving "delivering"EVERYONE and EVERYTHING from the valley of the shadow of death we live in....the physical universe.How it all works is WAY beyond our comprehension and more importantly(thank God) WAY beyond our control(many will hate that Truth).

The fact is God is 100% sovereign and in control of EVERYTHING.Regardless of mankind's poor perception of reality everything is going according to plan.To believe in anything less is to live and die in fear(the valley of the SHADOW of death).That is the 1st part of the deliverance....the"narrow" path and gate.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join