It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if Kerry did win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are reports coming out that Kerry in fact did win if a recount is done in light of this, since Kerry has conceded can Bush be put out of office now or would a recount even matter now.

www.truthout.org...

Kerry won. Here's the facts.

I know you don't want to hear it. You can't face one more hung chad. But I don't have a choice. As a journalist examining that messy sausage called American democracy, it's my job to tell you who got the most votes in the deciding states. Tuesday, in Ohio and New Mexico, it was John Kerry.

Most voters in Ohio thought they were voting for Kerry. CNN's exit poll showed Kerry beating Bush among Ohio women by 53 percent to 47 percent. Kerry also defeated Bush among Ohio's male voters 51 percent to 49 percent. Unless a third gender voted in Ohio, Kerry took the state.

So what's going on here? Answer: the exit polls are accurate. Pollsters ask, "Who did you vote for?" Unfortunately, they don't ask the crucial, question, "Was your vote counted?" The voters don't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
since Kerry has conceded can Bush be put out of office now or would a recount even matter now.

I think the very fact that Kerry has conceded...or...given up...makes any efforts to restore his race for presidency after a decision has been made, null and void.

...You can't face one more hung chad. But I don't have a choice. As a journalist examining that messy sausage called American democracy...

I love sexual ineuendo mixed in with political commentary - it's the raunchiest of the raunchy!

So what's going on here? Answer: the exit polls are accurate. Pollsters ask, "Who did you vote for?" Unfortunately, they don't ask the crucial, question, "Was your vote counted?" The voters don't know.

I dunno...I think the key phrase here is "exit poll"...a statisical compilation of facts and figures that are derived by basing them off of the assumed population and voter turnout...they can only speak so much...Just look at all the mess that occurred in the stock market when the exit polls where being leaked...people just don't know how to react to normal protocol and procedure any more...it's always got to be x, y, or z with these people and there's no room for anything else...

It's an interesting idea to contimplate goose...For the last four years, I've been asking myself, what would Gore have done differently if my vote had been counted and he were given what was rightfully his...

But the spin is on now folks...the dementia has set in and the hypnotists are standing at the ready...

[edit on 11/5/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
oh man, thats a big piece of stinking sh*t.. it run out whereupon, that Bush buyed his victory

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nothing. Kerry conceded and its obvious that he was in on the sham.

This was all an illusion bought and paid for by the powers that be.
Please dont ask for links to verify this. Its all over the internet.
How dumb can one country be?
We/ve been had big time.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If Kerry did win our Middle East policy would not change, Bush and Kerry are both Zionists. The only difference between them is that Kerry is really a Jew. Kerry would still invade Iran to protect the Israeli State.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Kerry CANNOT win. Kerry DOES NOT want to win. Kerry is pretending to want to win (and he's being payed handsumly). Kerry thought it looked like he would win Ohio, so he quit.

EVEN WITH MASSIVE MEDIA COVERAGE SAYING, "Don't vote Bush, Don't vote Bush"

EVEN with EVERY 15 minutes being told, "The media is liberally bias towards kerry"

EVEN with Osama saying, "Don't vote for Bush"

ANY TWO YEAR OLD can understand how these three things would make people vote for bush more than ever before...

Yet... The people DIDN'T vote for Bush!

It was Amazing!

Kerry sat there knowing, that even after the Democrats AND the Republicans were BOTH campaigning a Pro-Bush message, that he was going to win.

So, Kerry, as a last resort, Option Z, Quit.

It was the resort he was only supposed to take after people STILL DIDN'T VOTE BUSH AFTER TWIN PRO-BUSH CAMPAIGNS yet Bush still lost. Amazingly, IT HAPPENED.

Good thing for the republicans that John Kerry never intended to win, yet he STILL had to quit the race- even after a strong pro-bush campaign... he had to resort to option Z...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Kerry CANNOT win. Kerry DOES NOT want to win. Kerry is pretending to want to win (and he's being payed handsumly). Kerry thought it looked like he would win Ohio, so he quit.

EVEN WITH MASSIVE MEDIA COVERAGE SAYING, "Don't vote Bush, Don't vote Bush"

EVEN with EVERY 15 minutes being told, "The media is liberally bias towards kerry"

EVEN with Osama saying, "Don't vote for Bush"

ANY TWO YEAR OLD can understand how these three things would make people vote for bush more than ever before...

Yet... The people DIDN'T vote for Bush!

It was Amazing!

Kerry sat there knowing, that even after the Democrats AND the Republicans were BOTH campaigning a Pro-Bush message, that he was going to win.

So, Kerry, as a last resort, Option Z, Quit.

It was the resort he was only supposed to take after people STILL DIDN'T VOTE BUSH AFTER TWIN PRO-BUSH CAMPAIGNS yet Bush still lost. Amazingly, IT HAPPENED.

Good thing for the republicans that John Kerry never intended to win, yet he STILL had to quit the race- even after a strong pro-bush campaign... he had to resort to option Z...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LOL..I just told my mother Kerry didnt want to win and she thinks i sliped a cog.

Typical response. I admit its farfetched, but all signs point to this having been the biggest sham and illusion of our lives.
Kerry was in on it the whole time to help the NWO.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Kerry conceded or not, the vote count is what matters and if Kerry won then bush will be going to the inaguration via an invite. The law is the law is the law.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was watching Brit Hume on Fox and he had Fred Barnes saying, "Listen, you can't trust exit polls. In 2000 the exit polls showed that Gore won Florida."

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

We/ve been had big time.

...read it! again and again and again and... dgtempe thats the way it is, I agreed!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont think it would make much difference if Kerry had won.

The only good thing about him winning is it would at least give us a illusion of shared power with the dems holding the white house. As it is I am much more worried about one party holding all the power.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We/ve been had big time

I fear you are exactly correct...*cough*Diebold*cough*

As for conceding, the other is correct, it's votes that count, the loser is the weakest link, goodbye! (despite any concession speech). However, the winner of this was chosen before any of set foot in a polling station....

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
It doesn't matter if Kerry conceded or not, the vote count is what matters and if Kerry won then bush will be going to the inaguration via an invite. The law is the law is the law.

the law has been rendered obsolete by the all pervasive corporate control of everything. this is so obvious people actually REFUSE to see it. better to live in lollipop land. it is so much less threatening.

new topics

top topics

join