It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Donald Rumsfeld Quote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Wow. You utterly nailed it and more. If I could star that post a 1000 times, I'd do it.

Welcome to ATS, I look forward to reading more from you.

Just to add, perhaps, another puzzle piece down in place; the likelihood that we have interactions, possibly less than friendly, with several alien species and much of what is happening that seems nonsensical may be because of their demands or 'needs'.

Just to put the idea out there, maybe the climate change, wholesale corruption of our food and water supplies, endless war and now it looks like a couple plagues coming down the pike may just be an alien species terraforming the planet for their own needs. The way things are going certainly cannot be for the needs of the human race and even a Rumsfeld (if he's human, I'm beginning to think some of these long-lived NeoCons are clones) wouldn't despoil the planet he needed to sustain life.

The best way to take over a planet is infiltration and slowly making it uninhabitable for the original residents, not landing militarily and forcing a war scenario. Maybe they haven't 'landed on the White House lawn' and waved hello because they're too busy ignoring us as the primitive spectacularly backward beings we so obviously are compared to themselves.

Somehow, nothing makes sense anymore unless you look at an 'alien intervention' type scenario. Our 'leaders' certainly don't make sense anymore; even complete corruption and greed doesn't begin to explain what's happening, and with ever-increasing speed.

<< 1   >>

join