It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members Revisited.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Great Idea for a thread!

I'm a Navy vet, these days I'm working odd jobs till I can get something more permanent.

I'm the guy everybody takes their cars, lawnmowers, guns, electronics, and other broken stuff to to get fixed. I am a hot-rodder most of the time though, constantly finding ways to go faster in my 1980 Firebird Formula, without having to spend money.

I'm trying to become a writer, still have trouble finishing stories though.

Music is a big part of my life, I'd make a list of my favorites, but don't want to spend all day typing band names.

I read a lot, Stephen King and Star Wars novels mostly but I'm always up for some Kurt Vonnegut or Hunter Thompson

I am good at making acquaintances, which gives me the hook ups on nearly anything I might need.

I play guitar and drums, but can't write songs. I can write the words, but I can't make up my own melodies.

I am also a pretty decent cook.

I am an empath, and that sucks, it gets old feeling everybody's feelings all the time.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Any time you want Simleegrl!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This looks like fun. Okay...I live in West Virginia. I came here on vacation and decided to move here. I like it better than Indiana. I've been here since last August but this place is still bizarre to me. It's like I've stepped into a painting or something.
I like hunting and fishing- really anything that gets me outside. I'm also addicted to music. I'm always looking up new bands. Youtube is my friend and enabler lol. That's all I can think of for now.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Im a guy raisin two kids.After a decade I have woken up and seriously thought about the cheap way out.Now they are programed.....anyways,I just dug my garden,took 6 hours.Going camping next week in the wilderness.My dog is husky-shep with a pet cat.I'm one of those people that hate people.Sorry to say .

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Offline - I'm a mother of four, a wife. This takes up a lot of time, as they range from 15 years to 4 years of ages. Oh and a 38 year old.

I enjoy reading and researching different things as they spark my interest. I also journal quite a lot.

Recently, I've had my interest in art re-sparked and I'm currently working on a pencil portrait of a favorite movie star. This has sparked my two older daughters to pull out their pencils, so we've been having an art fest in the house these past few days.

Recently, just this past Tuesday, I've had surgery to remove two ugly lesions on my arms, and I'm waiting for testing. It's through the VA - so no news is good news. I haven't heard anything on them yet. Hopefully, they are benign genetic skin anomalies and they fade away from memory as the scars fade. If not - well - I'll cross that bridge when I must.

Other interests are studying philosophy, sociology, anthropology, psychology, mysticism...the list can go on and on. I would someday like to right a novel. But I've much more fun in planning and outlining the novel and characters, than getting around to writing it.

I live in Michigan and would like to move more north, eventually.

Cirque

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join