I'm mostly a lurker. This comes from my insatiable thirst for knowledge. No time to reply, too busy learning.
I can't teach anybody anything, and my brain works in a way that makes it hard for me to explain things to people.
I am very at a lot of things, but master of none.
In my spare time I:
1) Read, this is the most important.
2) Play Eve: Online. I'm a Goon, we're the "bad guys".
3) Build, tinker with, and shoot firearms. I'm currently engaged in tweaking an AR-15.
4) I am working with a local group to open a non profit "Makerspace" in my home town. If you don't know about these, I encourage you to look them
5) I fix computers.I am good at it, but I refuse to do it as a career. Having to do it because it ismy job just takes the fun out of problem
6) I build things out of fiberglass. Anything you want. Working on a suit of Mjolnir armor from the Halo video games.
7) I love my dogs. Schnauzer Guinevere and Boston Terror (yes, terror, not terrier) Coco (I didn't name her)
8) Drink whiskey. Scotch to be more precise.
Aside from that, I digest as much information as I can about conspiracies; websites, documentaries, books, etc. I also quite enjoy politics and have
considered majoring in the political science until I remembered that I have a very very hard time keeping my mouth shut when I see injustice and that
I always come off as a complete jerk and no one would ever vote for me.
That about sums it up.
Edit: I should mention that I have no kids, don't ever plan on having kids, and can't hold a girlfriend for more than about a year until I get the
urge to be able to do whatever I want to again. I love my freedom.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Excallibacca because: (no reason given)