It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AT&T and the Neverending Mail Harassment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Haha i was just going to write that!!!!!..Virginmedia piss me right of with there sneaky letters. Every week guaranteed 2 or 3 different letters....i wouldn't mind...But IM WITH THEM...And they still send me there crap...and some envelopes they send, You have to wrestle to the bin they are that big....... And dont mention there indian call centers
.......And to the OP yea try to make a complaint to them or some official body to stop the garbage
......and good luck!!!!
edit on 15-5-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I recently (about 2 months ago) ended a long term relationship with AT&T. I was using my land line less and less, the bill kept going up and up, and several months in a row I had to call them raising Cain because there were charges on my bill for services that I didn't receive and never signed up for. I paid my final bill and had them cut it ff. Since then I have received no less than 2 to 3 pieces of mail from them every single day that the mail runs trying to win back my business- which they will never get again. Funny though, they sure can't process the return of my deposit in a timely manner and I'm still waiting on it. AT&T can bite me!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
AT&T not only bothers me with mail, they also solicit door to door....and cannot read as we have a prominent NO SOLICITING sign on our door.

Comcast does the same....

And, should you open the door to them, they will not only not take NO for an answer...but they will also insist they are not soliciting....so..not only is it they cannot read, but the missed the lesson on definitions :shk:

I have no use for either company

<< 1   >>

join