It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

It pained me to read your post. I sincerely hope that you may find a way to remove yourself from such a distressing situation, and that healing will enter your heart.

Being an open and loving person does not mean we should accept hostile and criminal acts against us. If the action is allowed to continue, then this is most harmful, not only for your own sense of wellbeing, but also for the other person's spirit and mind. If you love this person, then I am sure you would not wish for them to be given more opportunity to commit actions which are a heavy burden on the soul.

Please do not take my words as being harsh, they are offered in the spirit of empathy and compassion.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

hi..

wow, lol
what the heck?

no hugs from you!?

what you speak of is the past right?

so forgive..

and move away...

you are the creator of your reality in that you can go for a walk, you can move out, etc.etc..

i'm not saying that it's your fault for being hit....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by tetra50

hi..

wow, lol
what the heck?

no hugs from you!?

what you speak of is the past right?

so forgive..

and move away...

you are the creator of your reality in that you can go for a walk, you can move out, etc.etc..

i'm not saying that it's your fault for being hit....

Yeah, I was not in a good place last night, and so in that sense,, apologize to you. But I still argue with your assessment that we make our own reality, for this just isn't so for some of us. No, some of us can't go for a walkk, for we may be crippled. No, some of us can't move out, because we have been shunnned and made to loolk as though someone else's crimes are, indeed, ours, instead. This is the state of the place we live in today. I do not just speak for myself, but many I have watched the very same happen to, in order to guarantee no one willl ever listen to them, nor believe them.

I was arrested recenlty. I have bloody scabs on my wrists, bled all the way down to the sandals I am still wearing. I also have a black eye. I did not resist arrest. The policeman looked me directly in the eye and told me I was a piece of # who never should have been born, and that everyone in the hospital we were at, at that time, would lie on his behalf, because they were "all on his side."

There is a lot to life that some have never experienced. Those of us who do experience that may have made certain sacrifices, though it may not appear that way, initially. Certainly there are times in abusive relationships where the dynamics take both for it to continue. But this is not always the case. Some of us live as virtual prisoners......and we DO NOT make that reality for ourselves. It is made for us.....
Just something for you to think about, because there are no easy, glossy, pat answers to everything and everyone's life.

I apologize if I offended you, but I do think you need to see that the answers you give do come down to blaming a victim, at times, who is in that position through no fault, nor control of their own. This is ATS;We talk a lot here about being slaves, whether it be to a government, a hidden cabal, whatever. I don't think all of us chose that......
Tetra50

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

and that healing will enter your heart.
reply to post by mysticnoon

and here is another thing to consider....perhaps it is not really me that needs healing......for those who strike out in that way are far more in need of healing, I think, than many of us who take it for various reasons: such as protecting others we love who may be hurt without our sacrifice. Life's a little more complicated than I thiink you present it.....yes, even love is more complicated

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
we could all use some healing, it can be a challenge to live on this world as a being of love, but stay stay loving as that is God

hugs

or don't, lol, free will..

I choose love, feels so much better

we are all one so whatever someone does to another is in fact doing it to themselves, so why hurt yourself?

lol

trippy stuff

and

true

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
ya but how do you love those who are full of darkness?
Would not one want to stay away from those types, as they may fall into the darkness as well?

We can love them in many ways:
By accepting what they currently are (whether they are bad friends, bad people, satanists, terrorists, etc), and there are nothing we can do to change them at these moments.
By praying that light will guide them away from darkness.
and so on.

IMHO, we will never fall into darkness if our intention to love them is honest.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Do know that love is unconditional - that is all conditions...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

hey hey what a lovely idea and put in such a new age way its brilliant. I have known about the energy of love for a very long time and it has always worked for me!

LOVE is... what is love, to me love is being selfless. A lot of people are going to get a really wonderful surprise one day when they discover love for themselves and when they discover the TRUTH: the greatest law in the universe was, is and ALWAYS will be: love God with all your heart and love your neighbour as you love yourself.

This is a divine instructions given to man by THE man himself (during His time spent here on earth) The one, the only Jesus Christ of the Jews! I would pay attention if I were some of you! As for me I love and respect all life because I think it's wise to take advice given by GOD himself. Keep lovin'.

Great topic, thanks. May you receive the love you give

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

the golden rule, yes..
I go with the golden rule

also law of attraction and all of the cosmic laws

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetReadyToTheDoomsday
Do know that love is unconditional - that is all conditions...

If that's all you have to say then you have completely missed the point man. The point is this: you cannot analyse love in the mind and say "I have experienced love." Love is a feeling and only once you have felt love will you realise that unconditional love is not a condition but it's the only way to love. If you avoid love because you think that somebody is imposing conditions on you and you feel that is oppressive which is the opposite of freedom which is not love then you are oppressed which means you have walls up preventing you from opening up to love. I hope you find love strong enough to fill your soul and then you will see there ARE no conditions to unconditional love only the freedom to love unconditionally if we so choose

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is wanting love that hurts.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is wanting love that hurts.

I am going to watch that video, but wanted to comment before I do. This is very true, it is the lack of love, the need to fill something you know should be there and is missing that hurts the most. If love is not present, then you feel empty. Love is vital to the human spirit in many more ways than most people realize, spiritually, psychologically and physically, love is something we all need, and we all have it. It just is locked up in some people. They create cages around it,throw a dark blanket over it, and refuse to let it out or in. It goes both ways, but deep down inside EVERYONE has it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

also, when you love someone you are in fact loving yourself...

ALL souls are from/of Source, We literally are all brothers and sisters..

remember

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I will interested in hearing what you think after watching the video.
It is the belief in 'lack' that hurts.

Are you really lacking?

This video explores the 'idea' of lack.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

also, when you love someone you are in fact loving yourself...

ALL souls are from/of Source, We literally are all brothers and sisters..

remember

You have to work to survive in this world. What do you do when your co-worker harasses you every day, and is definitely not the type to respond to love? In almost every environment there is one of those. Indeed, their animosity is fed by your love. Do you give up your job and become a failure at supporting your family? Do you run to your boss and say, "That man is picking on me!"

Or, do you ball up your hate like a fist and fight back!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
you REFLECT their projections back upon ... as response.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

If they have no one to fight with they will not be able to fight.
You though will keep the fight going if you ball up your fist. What is it that you find harassing?

Do you think 'love' means you have to kiss them?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

She has a very interesting view on love. The only problem I see with it is that if we follow her advice, this thread would die
(meaning it is nobodies business)

I can relate, as love was never a part of my path, it is not something I try to question. I did for a little while, but that is how we learn what love really is. It is us, when we allow ourselves to be without conditions.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

She has a very interesting view on love. The only problem I see with it is that if we follow her advice, this thread would die

Yes - all questions would be answered and then there would just be a peace that surpasses all understanding.
I do not see that as a problem!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
ya but how do you love those who are full of darkness?
Would not one want to stay away from those types, as they may fall into the darkness as well?

by changing your definition/attachment of the word love to unconditional acceptance of what is and accepting other human beings for who they are - not who you think they are supposed to be
it's all in the perception - and how you view things - you see someone full of darkness and i see someone playing out their role here on earth - nothing more - nothing less
what if you knew they signed up for this role and although you perceive them as "dark" - this "dark" is necessary for the whole?
what if you knew that every single human being is going to the same place after this lifetime - good/bad, light/dark, right/wrong and love/fear are nothing more than words/label/attachments - beyond duality we are all equal and only a thought/opinion/judgement can take that away

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join