It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats 6th sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is a pretty cool video, not sure if its edited or if the cat sensed what the guy was doing behind him.

My cat does weird stuff, like sits there looking at nothing making noises and growling. Strange little animals lol

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
From the first time we see the cat it's in stalking mode and looking around real fast.
I think the hand was edited in and the cat was following a laser pointer or maybe they timed it just right but I still think they used a pointer.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have this one cat that lives outside, and every time I go out on the deck she comes up to me so I can pet her and scratch her neck and whatnot. She loves being around me and loves being touched and petted. I used to smoke, so I used to go out the one door and stand in front of it and smoke while the cat stood up to let me scratch her neck. One night I went out to do my usual cigarette business, and the cat started to come to me, but then acted as if she was looking at something next to my leg, like something I could not see was there. She kept wanting to come to me and then looking at this thing and getting scared and backing away. It kindof creeped me out; I wonder if she saw or sensed something standing by me.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I hate it when mine does that. She will look at seemingly nothing, put her ears back...make a weird noise...stare a bit more then leg it lol. Im sure they can see things we cant. Mine also has a habit of chasing nothing up a wall in my place. She will sit there staring at the wall like there is something on it, and try pawing it off the wall. My walls are plain, so i can see there is nothing there. Maybe its a game? I dont know, but its always the same sort of place on the same wall.

top topics

join