It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot Shooting in Pennsylvania

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
does anyone know anything about this site?

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have been doing some digging and talking to a few people, and it seems that this supposed shooting was misconstrued. There are a couple of ideas as to what really happened, and how the information reached the PBS, all of which point to this event being false. It is not necessarily a hoax, as this does not seem to be the case, but rather just a case of someone getting a bit overzealous. It seems that a hunter may have even shot another hunter in a ghillie suit. There is no indication that anyone was attempting to hoax a bigfoot sighting however. How this turned into a bigfoot thing I'm not sure, but it does not take much imagination to assume what probably happened. So at the end of the day, I would not put any faith in this story whatsoever, as it seems to not involve bigfoot in any way.

But if this did happen in Pennsylvania, which is still unconfirmed at this point, the area in question seems to be a high sighting region. Altman is supposedly going to meet with a local police officer today or tommorow, and hopefully he can shed some light on not only this case, but also the sightings that have been going on, because there have supposedly been many calls to local police of witnesses reporting sasquatch sightings. Which brings up a good point...Even though we know of thousands of reports of these animals, we suspect that there are many, many reports that go undocumented. There are a variety of reasons for this, including fear of ridicule, denial, and often times just a lack of anyone to report the sighting to. As time goes on more and more sightings are reported to various sasquatch related organizations, but this is a recent thing.

There are groups springing up all over the place now, but there used to not be so many a decade ago, and going back further there were even less. So many of the reports we know of are more recent, although some people report sightings that took place decades ago, since they now have someone to report them to. Anyway, just thought I would give my opinion on the issue.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I went in the PBS website and they have concluded thier investigation and will give a report tomorrow. I bet it is nothing.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I have been doing some digging and talking to a few people, and it seems that this supposed shooting was misconstrued. There are a couple of ideas as to what really happened, and how the information reached the PBS, all of which point to this event being false. It is not necessarily a hoax, as this does not seem to be the case, but rather just a case of someone getting a bit overzealous. It seems that a hunter may have even shot another hunter in a ghillie suit. There is no indication that anyone was attempting to hoax a bigfoot sighting however. How this turned into a bigfoot thing I'm not sure, but it does not take much imagination to assume what probably happened. So at the end of the day, I would not put any faith in this story whatsoever, as it seems to not involve bigfoot in any way.

But if this did happen in Pennsylvania, which is still unconfirmed at this point, the area in question seems to be a high sighting region. Altman is supposedly going to meet with a local police officer today or tommorow, and hopefully he can shed some light on not only this case, but also the sightings that have been going on, because there have supposedly been many calls to local police of witnesses reporting sasquatch sightings. Which brings up a good point...Even though we know of thousands of reports of these animals, we suspect that there are many, many reports that go undocumented. There are a variety of reasons for this, including fear of ridicule, denial, and often times just a lack of anyone to report the sighting to. As time goes on more and more sightings are reported to various sasquatch related organizations, but this is a recent thing.

There are groups springing up all over the place now, but there used to not be so many a decade ago, and going back further there were even less. So many of the reports we know of are more recent, although some people report sightings that took place decades ago, since they now have someone to report them to. Anyway, just thought I would give my opinion on the issue.

It's good to hear that a Quatch wasn't killed. From my experience, they are so kind and caring. While they do have strong political views, that should not encourage their murder. I wish more people would try to meet (not hunt) Quatches and study their culture. They really are fascinating

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I wish more people would try to meet (not hunt) Quatches and study their culture. They really are fascinating

Would you mind sharing a little bit about there culture please....Funny thing the internet....It's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic or serious sometimes...or just being a troll. Regardless share with us what you know.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My wife says I look like one with the all the body hair I have...Chewy

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lolwuttermelons

This troll is hilariously funny..please continue. How do they feel about the movie Harry and the Hendersons?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by smithjustinb

Ok short bus. Let me make this clear for you. I do not drive a car. I ride a bicycle. Do you even have mirror in your house? Look in it sometime while reading your reply above.

Do you ride a bicycle because you dont like killing bugs? Hey, im not against killing animals, so I dont think that will be necessary. Anyway, my mom just now gave an hour long speech to my sister (who is white), discussing the evils of interracial dating. The speech included things like, "Ask Jesus to come into your heart“, and "Say, get thee behind me satan, in the name of jesus". My point is, when you start going on about locking people up for murder for killing an animal that there is no law against killing, I see about the same level of backwoods ignorance. Im just being honest. Maybe instead of feeling backed into a corner here, you could try to understand, or at least comment on my point of view. Because so far, ive been trying to communicate perspectives, but youve just been being defensive.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And ALIEN thats why they dissappear in a flash.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Ok someone calls a lawyer, I'm thinking this Sasquatch is set for life easily worth a couple of million. Unless of course it was Dick Cheney in which case the Sasquatch stepped in front of him by accident.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

I wish more people would try to meet (not hunt) Quatches and study their culture. They really are fascinating

Would you mind sharing a little bit about there culture please....Funny thing the internet....It's hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic or serious sometimes...or just being a troll. Regardless share with us what you know.

Well for starters, this info might be a little outdated. I last talked with my Quatch friend in 2008. But here is the gist of Quatch culture

-No laws, only common sense (eat or be eaten, respect others, etc.)
- Men Quatch are to take their first mate by age 7,or be shunned by their family.
- They have their own detailed history North America, most importantly of the Revolutionary War
- They mainly reside in North America, however, I believe they have massive underground cities that link across the globe, so I think that Snow Yetis and such may just be foraging Quatches. Not to sure though, this is a sensitive topic as Quatches prefer to keep their personal life a secret
- I believe they use electricity in their cities. I taught my Quatch how to use my riding lawn motor in a matter of minutes, and my Quatch was familiar with the Internet and Internet memes. Had I known about this site at the time, i would have asked him to visit ATS

- Rival Hurpas do not mingle, but if they cross breeding grounds, a full on tactical assualt is launched against each other.
- They do not wish to interact with humans, but will coexist with us if need be. They have been known to take some humans hostage though, mainly if their crop land has been disturbed

It's hard to put into words the feeling and awe of speaking with a Quatch though. I highly recommend meeting one. My Quatch was highly educated and well mannered. I got the feeling that most of their species is the same. I might try to visit his old stomping grounds sometime this summer

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
anyone know where in pennsylvannia this happened?I ask because i live in PA.I havent heard anything about it.This does raise the question about is it murder killing one .

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
so how about that staement that was supposed to be released yesterday?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

what was the subject
of your conversation?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No big foot. Only a bear.

www.ghosttheory.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
No big foot. Only a bear.

www.ghosttheory.com...

WHAT A SUPRISE, see my other reply

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolwuttermelons

Originally posted by highfreq

Well for starters, this info might be a little outdated. I last talked with my Quatch friend in 2008. But here is the gist of Quatch culture

-No laws, only common sense (eat or be eaten, respect others, etc.)
- Men Quatch are to take their first mate by age 7,or be shunned by their family.
- They have their own detailed history North America, most importantly of the Revolutionary War
- They mainly reside in North America, however, I believe they have massive underground cities that link across the globe, so I think that Snow Yetis and such may just be foraging Quatches. Not to sure though, this is a sensitive topic as Quatches prefer to keep their personal life a secret
- I believe they use electricity in their cities. I taught my Quatch how to use my riding lawn motor in a matter of minutes, and my Quatch was familiar with the Internet and Internet memes. Had I known about this site at the time, i would have asked him to visit ATS

- Rival Hurpas do not mingle, but if they cross breeding grounds, a full on tactical assualt is launched against each other.
- They do not wish to interact with humans, but will coexist with us if need be. They have been known to take some humans hostage though, mainly if their crop land has been disturbed

It's hard to put into words the feeling and awe of speaking with a Quatch though. I highly recommend meeting one. My Quatch was highly educated and well mannered. I got the feeling that most of their species is the same. I might try to visit his old stomping grounds sometime this summer

Can you make a very detailed post about your squatch?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarFighter

Can you make a very detailed post about your squatch?

Sure, but first, please do not use the word "squatch" again. The quatches consider it an ethnic slur.

Name: Unknown
Size: Around 9 feet tall, probably around 400 pounds in weight
Limbs: Had 4 limbs, hands and feet were monkey like
Fur :Red-brownish, long. Kind of orangutang like I suppose
Mates :Spoke of 3 mates, and had 8 children
Diet: When he visited me and we did landscaping, he typically brought a woven bag of grapes and nuts. I grilled some brats and he ate one, and enjoyed some lemonade I made from time to time. From our conversations I learned that quatches have fields of crops underground. They also fish, and eat wild bird (My quatch brought a wild turkey he killed to my house)
Languages: English and Quatchanese
Religion: Not sure.
Entertainment: I believe that Quatches have access to the Internet, and thus are aware of human culture. My Quatch told me he had a twitter account with over 2,000 followers. He also knew popular memes, like "you dun goofed", and could do Gangam Style and the Harlem Shake. The Quatch knew abou soccer (football), and that Quatches play it in open fields late at night.
Home: I believe Quatches build above ground mating nests out of wood, but live in massive underground cities that connect across the globe
Political system: Not sure if the Quatches have their own system, but my Quatch was a Democrat.
Pets: My quatch had a pet mountain lion. Most quatches take up a pet, be it a moose, wolf, wolverine, etc.
Job: From my understanding, Quatches fall into 4 different lifestyles.
1. Hunter- Self explantory. Hunts for fish, birds, etc.
2. Farmer- Tends the underground crop fields
3. Mother- The female quatche's only job
4. Diplomat- This is what my Quatch was. These Quatches attempt to seek out human interaction and get humans and Quatches to co-mingle. Apparently several hundred people have had Quatch experiences like my own, and have their own Quatch friend(s).

That's the gist of it. I'm sure you still have more questions, and I most likely forgot some details. Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions. I think it is crucial that humans recognize Quatches as frriends, and not wild animals to be hunted.
edit on 26-5-2013 by lolwuttermelons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just a couple of questions: These underground crops- where do they get their sunlight from? & who makes their computers?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join