It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

In Vitro...Are You Freakin' Kidding Me?

page: 1
11
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, today I am officially an idiot.


I have always thought that In Vitro had something to do with getting pregnant with the woman in some form of upside down sex act. Not that it turned me off by any means. In fact...well, we won't go there but I always thought it involved a swing or harness of some sort?
People do crazy things to have a baby.

That's it, that's my thread, my OP and my idiot moment.


Now that I think about it, anyone else have some sort of misconceptions that have revealed themselves as not-so-true??

You don't have to share but it would be interesting to hear it.


Damn, I'm feeling like a fool. Where else to share it but ATS?


Peace



edit on 14-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can you please draw a picture of it... PLEASE?



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Can you please draw a picture of it... PLEASE?


It's all over the net.

Just type "upside down love" in google.

But be prepared.


Peace



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I used to think chicken wings where from baby chickens.

One time I was like "Man we are monsters" after eating a pile of them.

My friends all looked at me confused so I explained "Look at all the baby chickens we just killed"

Brought some of my friends to tears laughing so hard at me, felt like an idiot.



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Being 35 weeks pregnant this gave me a nice big chuckle!



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


its ok for the longest time as i was growing up I believed public servants and officials actually gave a shnip about the people they served.

the day i found out otherwise, my face has never been more red.



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


"man we are monsters" AFTER eating a pile of them... AFTER.

its not like one more its going to get me one ring further down into hell so... * oomf *
edit on 14-5-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I thought the lyrics to "Mrs Robinson" said

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio
A Haitian turns his lonely eyes to you

Didn't realize the word was nation.


Still can't live it down, years later.



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When I was in my single digit years I believed that the cowboys and Indians in western movies really died in movies. They were paid well and either died or got injured for the money they could give to their families.

BTW, I never believed the Flintstones were real...just wanted to.


Oh yeah...Where the hell are all of our flying cars from the Jetsons?

Peace


edit on 14-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by benrl
 


"man we are monsters" AFTER eating a pile of them... AFTER.

its not like one more its going to get me one ring further down into hell so... * oomf *
edit on 14-5-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)


Thats what one of my friends said, that apparently I truly was a monster for eating so many if I thought that...

My only defense is that they where delicious...



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I thought the lyrics to "Mrs Robinson" said

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio
A Haitian turns his lonely eyes to you

Didn't realize the word was nation.


Still can't live it down, years later.


Classic!


It took a long time to understand "inagodadavida" was "In The Garden of Eden" (Iron Butterfly)

Damn Stoners! Wait...I was one of them...



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Being 35 weeks pregnant this gave me a nice big chuckle!



In your condition, please wait for the upside down sex...


Maybe...


Peace



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I used to think chicken wings where from baby chickens.

One time I was like "Man we are monsters" after eating a pile of them.

My friends all looked at me confused so I explained "Look at all the baby chickens we just killed"

Brought some of my friends to tears laughing so hard at me, felt like an idiot.


Let's not visit Sweet Breads...


They ain't sweet and have nothing to do do with bread.

Peace



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Hey it is ok. We all have an aha moment or find out something we thought we knew.

For me...well I want to share but I will defo feel like an idiot.... Lets say my mom never told me anything about my downstairs area, I learned something that I did not know when I was 18 and a friend kindly told me.
It was honestly something no one ever told me.


~nat



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


"In vitro" is Latin for "in glass".

Someone conceived in vitro is literally a test tube baby.

English is such a hodge podge.


edit on 14/5/2013 by chr0naut because: spellin



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 
When I was a kid and they first started advertising Mitsubishi in the US I thought it was called Mister Bitchy and snickered every time the commercials came on!



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by jude11
 
When I was a kid and they first started advertising Mitsubishi in the US I thought it was called Mister Bitchy and snickered every time the commercials came on!


WE HAVE A WINNER!...


Peace



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by jude11
 


Hey it is ok. We all have an aha moment or find out something we thought we knew.

For me...well I want to share but I will defo feel like an idiot.... Lets say my mom never told me anything about my downstairs area, I learned something that I did not know when I was 18 and a friend kindly told me.
It was honestly something no one ever told me.


~nat


Gotta pay to play...


Share!

Peace



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


AHHHHHHHHH!!!! It is really embarrassing!!

I thought we woman tinkled out the same hole we got pleasure from...I was wrong.

ugh...~~nat



posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia
 
Don't feel bad Nat, apparently it's a common misconception- more common than you would imagine. My best friend works at a hospital so I hear many strange things (all in confidence, of course).



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join