It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Teeth Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is pretty common, dreams of teeth falling out. Googled it and it has multiple meanings, good and bad. When I have them it's very real, it feels like I'm awake and experiencing it. Last night I dreamed first that there was a row of fake, yellowed teeth and with one stroke of a brush they were white. The next one was of a person who has teeth growing out of his body everywhere, like how a tumor can grow teeth. He had a huge one coming out of his head and it was being removed, painfully. The third was me, instead of one tooth it was the entire roof of my mouth and top set, like dentures but it was me. Instead of being horrified I was like, "NEAT!" even showing off this cool trick I could do, confident I could shove it all back in and I'd be fine.

It is definitely a message here but I'm not sure what. I relate to the, "There's something in you that needs to come out." interpretation.

Also I've this feeling tomorrow, May 15th, something big is going to happen to me or the world. I'm hoping its the POWERBALL drawing...had a dream a while ago about winning it and recently about lotto and 15...eh, you never know.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Are you worried about ageing..?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There will be a huge change in your life, it could be a move a new job or even the way you look at life itself, but yeah big changes are coming your way.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I have teeth dreams when I'm facing a major decision. I always dream that mine are falling out and I'm freaking out. Always good to wake up from those dreams!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I read that one, nope, 38 and still look and feel 25.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
This is pretty common, dreams of teeth falling out. Googled it and it has multiple meanings, good and bad. When I have them it's very real, it feels like I'm awake and experiencing it. Last night I dreamed first that there was a row of fake, yellowed teeth and with one stroke of a brush they were white. The next one was of a person who has teeth growing out of his body everywhere, like how a tumor can grow teeth. He had a huge one coming out of his head and it was being removed, painfully. The third was me, instead of one tooth it was the entire roof of my mouth and top set, like dentures but it was me. Instead of being horrified I was like, "NEAT!" even showing off this cool trick I could do, confident I could shove it all back in and I'd be fine.

It is definitely a message here but I'm not sure what. I relate to the, "There's something in you that needs to come out." interpretation.

Also I've this feeling tomorrow, May 15th, something big is going to happen to me or the world. I'm hoping its the POWERBALL drawing...had a dream a while ago about winning it and recently about lotto and 15...eh, you never know.

Ive been having teeth dreams lately ,
itll be interesting to read some thoughts on this

Duke

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have experienced them before, on several occassions.

I've found consistencies present in my life at the time of the dreams. The dreams I experienced were ones where I would bite down so hard that my teeth would shatter. No matter what I did I couldn't keep them from breaking up, they were so brittle.

Each instance occurred when I was experiencing a big change in my life. The changes were choices I made and led me into a new life that was very different from my former life. Even though it seems like teeth shattering dreams would signify something bad, I have found the opposite.

When I have 'teeth' dreams I know my subconcious recognizes a major change in my life, even if it is something I do not consciously recognize or realize as having such serious impact on my psyche.

I now consider the teeth dreams to be a signal of metmorphosis, like a caterpillar morphing into a butterfly.

Our body knows things about itself we may never realize. Those seemingly meaningless things that cross our minds do have meaning to our subconscious and our subconscious may even translate that into our conscious psyche and physical health.

new topics

top topics

join