It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible colour footage of 1920's London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Yes I've spent most of my life trying to better myself, working hard, stressing, getting out of jams .... and now in my mid 50's I have to ask whether it was worth all the hours spent cooped up in an office, putting up with people and situations I didn't like, bowing and scraping to bosses and managers to get ahead.

Whats happening now is people around me are getting old, unwell and some are dying.

To make matters worse coming on ATS and finding out a lot of what we spent our life holding up turns out to be false or outdated.

edit on 16-5-2013 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Can anyone make this available or send us a pm for us mortals . In the USA we can not see it
(

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am addicted to vintage footage, particularly in color as black/white doesn't capture life. Yes it's so strange, these people going about their daily lives, all but maybe the kids, dead. What where these people thinking? Probably mundane things like getting in time for appointments, what's for dinner.

Not knowing the 1929 crash was coming, not knowing WWII was coming or all the other important events like the moon landing only 42 years later.

It's indeed atmospheric as somebody else stated here.

WOW: www.youtube.com... About a female to male sex change in 1937. Well if an operation was done I don't know as the person isn't stating that.
edit on 16-5-2013 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
reply to post by bigyin

Can anyone make this available or send us a pm for us mortals . In the USA we can not see it
(

Try This

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This completely blows my mind.

I keep thinking, "virtually everyone I'm seeing in these is dead." And then, "And in the future, virtually everyone watching these right now will also be just as dead."

It's as if it's already happened and we're just living to see how.

Peace.

And even though everyone has died here we all still are.

"You are sadly mistaken, because to God all people are alive."
~ Jesus

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You can see a version of the same 1920s film for US hereā€¦

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join