It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking the illusion of heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Heaven, for me, would be a place where everyone is living with compassion. We help each other and this is WHY pain and suffering doesn't exist in heaven. We give to each other and share in each other's joy.

In heaven, everything would be more fluid. It will be obvious that everything is made of energy, so we can form our bodies in heaven as we wish , we can even form energy to have the shape and taste of food.

Sex in heaven would be better than on Earth. Instead of having a "penis" or "vagina" where the pleasure is felt. The pleasure will be felt throughout your whole energy body , and the sex happens when 2 (or more) walk into each other and stay there connected tightly with the energy of another.

Everyone will be completely free to do whatever they want, BUT there will be compassion so if one plays a game with another, they'll congratulate the person who one AND the person who lost. They'll get the same love for their "win" or "lose" and they know it is just a game and they are all connected through their compassion.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by jiggerj

Heaven, for me, would be reincarnating into a wealthy, loving family and no health issues!

Here is the strange thing, I think its possible, heaven is whatever you desire, whole point of biblical teaching? to fear your fate and it will place you at the right arms/necks of a hydra. Where do we obtain our idea or concept of heaven in the first place, scripture of one manner or another, scare you into decency or promise you 70 virgins even if you acted atroscously toward your fellow man. Its seems manipulative. Im thinking of the film "Defending Your Life" The premise you die, must be judged by a jury including Rip Torn. Meryl Streep was in it, Albert Brooks--She the posterchild for assension, (Joan of Arc past life), Brooks a slider slithererer that failed to defend himself on the playground. For some reason I think recent filmmaking is trying to say something important to the human if we paid attention to the subliminal message; and I think Hollywood is being manipulated to do so (without their knowledge). Drag the human into a conciousness that heaven is acheivable. I think the recent phenom of the "Cupcake (baked good, not the other) as an elevated thoughtform caps it all off, the twisting and folding of ideaform, sort of a throw it at the human and see if any message sticks.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Of which heaven do you speak?

According to many mystic traditions, the heaven worlds are immeasurably larger than the entire physical realm, containing countles worlds of many and varied forms.

Maybe the greatest illusion is how small and limiting many believe heaven to be?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by jiggerj

Of which heaven do you speak?

According to many mystic traditions, the heaven worlds are immeasurably larger than the entire physical realm, containing countles worlds of many and varied forms.
Maybe the greatest illusion is how small and limiting many believe heaven to be?

Heaven is just a word with no distinction. It is actually a place (and is a physical experience if you want it to be) where all realms (its up to you) are possible to experience. It is as huge as any human thought can make it. The Earth is a physical TINY microcosym of what it could be like minus the negatives; otherwise, it could be this, 'lets go revisit Chelmno, Bergen-Belsen or Sobibor". NOT. Maybe Heaven is another Universe. Everything is in a process of gestation, so changes adds are available (prayer does work for some).
edit on 14-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i was electrocuted twenty years ago and was given the choice to live or die by two beings of light who were there to make what i willed happen.

they would have taken me to heaven but i decided to stay here instead.

so i do not have an image of heaven but
i can describe what the beings of light, who were from heaven, looked like, how they communicated to me, what power they had access to and how quickly they acted. i can describe the type of vision that i had.
how i could communic8ate.

it is instantaneous.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I think about what would have happened if Adam and Eve did not fall for Satans deception.

Imagine the proper learning of things
Learning the math that God used to lay out his creation. Imagine learning to use this math to levate to fly to move mountains to help construct heaven. Imagine being able to fully access the potential of our minds, unfettered by the lust of flesh and pride of life.

Imagine what your name will be, what your creator will call you when you enter in His courts with praise.
Imagine all your insecurities and sadness melting in His presence.
Imagine a love that is so interconnected that the clumsiness of language is dissolved and perfect understanding is communicated with just the eyes. Imagine touch without pain, touch without perversion, touch without shame. Imagine eyes that don't judge and a heart un-maimed.

My imagination can't even grasp the beginning, our origins, I'm trying and hoping here to grasp the end. Don't ask for proof, Ask why?

My heart aches for a place like this doesn't yours. Why?

Isn't this world good enough.
Didn't we evolve enough to fix all the limitations this world has?

Or maybe we were not meant to live this way. Maybe there is a greater plan. Maybe we have an eternal purpose.

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn, yes, more than sentries long for the dawn. (Psalms 130:5, 6 NLT)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

My heart aches for a place like this doesn't yours. Why? Isn't this world good enough.

In all honesty, NO, my heart does not ache for the place you've described. To feel only one emotion, joy, is to be stripped of all other emotions. To call it joy or love or bliss, it's still just one emotion. And, to be stripped of all other emotions is to be stripped of our humanity.

If, in life, I was a complete failure, uneducated and uninformed, and you became successful and wise beyond your years, then we die and we both have access to all the joy and all the knowledge, then what purpose does this life serve? What good are lessons learned here if we automatically get that knowledge after death?

Imagine being able to fully access the potential of our minds, unfettered by the lust of flesh and pride of life.

Yes, imagine that. Accessing the potential of our minds for no reason. No lust of flesh, no sense of pride, no sense of a job well done. Isn't this what ants do? I don't want to be an ant.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Heaven in the Bible...

Not talking about that. I'm talking about the image that most people have of heaven. Reunited with loved ones, pure joy every second of eternity, doing wonderful things (though I have yet to hear of what those things are). That kind of illusion.

You're kind of close JiggerJ..

It's not heaven, it's the Garden, the place where you go when you don't go to the Fire because of judgement day. That place is here on earth, what is told about it is this: "The old world will be destroyed and a new one will be built, people will drink from the water of life. There will be no remembrance of the things that used to be in the old world. Lions will eat hay, the hand of a baby will be near to a cobra and the cobra will not bite it.

More stuff about it which is peculiar which I don't know/recall.

It's definetly a place you'd like to be, that I can say.

Look for it in the bible.....

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Why do we tend to assume heaven is a place? Can the Unconditional Reality actually be a separate place? That would be a limit, and therefore would at best be a conditional place some people may call heaven - at least when compared to their lives on earth.

If all conditions arise in Reality and Reality is Conscious Light/Love-Bliss Itself, and this is directly and altogether realized - then there is no limit or even concern as to what heaven might conditionally appear as.

jiggerj could still have all the fleshy babes he wants (in fact, the force of his being's ecstacy would likely just irresistibly attract them and he would have to put his foot down!), etc., etc. - but of course, take care in what you wish for! Because there is always a price to pay with conditional manifestations or duality - just the nature of the beast. Where there are conditions, there are always changes, gains and losses, etc.

What is beyond all conditions, but not separate from or causing any conditions - that is Reality, absolute Freedom, or if you will, the Domain of Heaven. All arises in non-separate Reality, so there is no reason to go anywhere to realize Heaven.

edit on 5/15/2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Revelation 21:4

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

(Small taste of the real heaven)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

it's the Garden, the place where you go when you don't go to the Fire because of judgement day. That place is here on earth, what is told about it is this: "The old world will be destroyed and a new one will be built, people will drink from the water of life. There will be no remembrance of the things that used to be in the old world. Lions will eat hay, the hand of a baby will be near to a cobra and the cobra will not bite it. More stuff about it which is peculiar which I don't know/recall. It's definetly a place you'd like to be, that I can say.

Why would I like it? What would we do there? No dangers. No hate. No struggle. Sex? I don't know.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It doesn't matter, or it's the Garden, or the Fire. Choose, day by day, your destiny.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by jiggerj

It doesn't matter, or it's the Garden, or the Fire. Choose, day by day, your destiny.

Honestly, they both sound like hell. Hey, try it for a month. Fill a room with flowers and birds and fish and little creatures, and then stay in there and do nothing. Invite your friends and family to stay in the room with you, and just talk. Mind you, the rules have be no arguing, no bad moods, no regrets, no talking about ill health.

By the end of the month somebody would probably end up dead. lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
heaven is a portion of the human imagination, nothing more

it's no different then imagining a star wars battle in your head, just fiction

when you die your organs aren't functioning anymore and your awareness dies with you
we only know what we've experienced, nothing less

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Originally posted by yourmaker
... and your awareness dies with you
So you have firmly concluded this? Based on what?
edit on 5/15/2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
heaven is a portion of the human imagination, nothing more

it's no different then imagining a star wars battle in your head, just fiction
when you die your organs aren't functioning anymore and your awareness dies with you
we only know what we've experienced, nothing less

Your VESSEL dies that houses your spirit/being. Just because it dies does not mean your awareness dies, only the 5 senses of this dimension/your experences within that domaine disapear. That was the whole point, for your essence to experience gross matter. You take that with you back to your origin, a light body form (angelic some would call it). We only know what weve experienced to enable ourselves to gain insight regarding ourselves, everything more.
edit on 15-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

To call it joy or love or bliss, it's still just one emotion. And, to be stripped of all other emotions is to be stripped of our humanity.

I never said joy was all there is.
I don't know what will motivate us in heaven but I'm sure it's not pain. There are greater emotions that we are to experience in heaven. Or better yet the emotions we know now will be perfectly managed. Our emotions will not be bombarded with doubt and fear. We can balance the learning process, not get frustrated, not be afraid to ask for help, work together as a team with no egos clashing, able to achieve greater things with our emotions in check, not stripped. God designed us to use our passion and desire, our fun to create and take care of the earth. I don't believe he plans on stripping those abilities from us.

Yes, imagine that. Accessing the potential of our minds for no reason. No lust of flesh, no sense of pride, no sense of a job well done. Isn't this what ants do? I don't want to be an ant.

An ant is an ant and never dreams of being anything more than an ant. He never climbs a rock and jumps off wanting to fly. He operates perfectly in his role as an ant. (I know Bugs Life Ha ha)
In contrast Humans are constantly challenging their limits wanting to fly wanting to explore. Why?

God created us to be passionate to explore to be scientist and doctors, able to study and learn. In heaven we will be able to do all we do now and more. The limits that fear has on humanity will be lifted.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

God created us to be passionate to explore to be scientist and doctors, able to study and learn. In heaven we will be able to do all we do now and more. The limits that fear has on humanity will be lifted.

Will we be able to fail? Or, will everything we touch, think, or build be pure gold every time. If pure gold every time, what would be the point? Ever see the Twilight Zone episode where a man dies and finds he can't lose at anything. He wins all the time. He comments that heaven isn't what he thought it would be, and his mentor remarks, "What makes you think you're in heaven?"

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lol jiggerj your filled with negativity, (im sorry to point that) but when i read your posts,i see disbelief and negativity .

Where does it come from ? (pointing at TV/Radio/Movies/(News)paper/Negative ppl/Negative web pages arround you)
Somone told me back in time "Try to watch TV without sound" then everything would start to make sense.

When you turn off all external negativity imput what is left over ?

Pooping and peeing ? thats bodily functions. If heaven is made of energy what would you eat and what would come out , or would there be need for something to come out?

Remember back in time when you were kid. When nothing has bothered you. you were happy.
Yeah not the Time when you needed this or that, but the time where you Actually enjoyed to play the time which is now vaguely remembered.

Remember, in that times you havent worried what would be if you have eated and when you have had to poop.
Leave your worries away, they are poison to the mind. With learning we got clever/intelligent and got filled with questions what if or what if not. Who Cares. Be happy ^^

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's threads like this that make me wish for a member appreciation forum. But it would probably get all full of dirty pictures. Maybe a tv show instead! NBC just canceled Hardball with Chris Matthews. Maybe Hard*** with JiggerJ?

You've got one of the coolest brains JiggerJ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join