It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer - why there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The drainage ducts for the area's lymphic system is under the armpit. If the lymph nodes can't drain than that's a problem. some times they take out the connected lymph nodes under the armpit also.

But I am not a doctor.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

cancer cells need to be in a regenative area of the body. they spread in areas where there is more cell reproduction because it increases the odds of the cancer's reproduction. places like the skin or other organs and glands where the cell cycle is more rapid.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm no oncologist, but I'm guessing the hormones bind well to the cancer cells.

Or cancer is very, very naughty.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm going to say Cancer is prevalent in organs..

1) we mess around with..(vasectomy, hysterectomy, tying the tubes)

2) easily influenced by external factors like food and environment (Skin, Stomach, Throat)

3) The organ is usually the filter or end product for a bodily function. (liver, Kidney, Bladder, Breasts)

Cancer was around but whatever humans did just made it more frequent.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
From what i've extensively read, cancer thrives in an acidic environment. So, maintaining a neutral PH level could theoretically decrease chances of getting cancer.

The acidic environment part could tie into the organs needs, not all organs have the same needs for the same nutrients and so forth. So, some organs may have a higher or lower PH level than the others. Of course, this is only PH levels I am speaking of.

I believe that Cancer is caused/happens for a combination of reasons.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jiggerj

Maybe because we fill our bodies with sexual hormone replicators.. They are found in drinking water and the likes and are not filtered out. They are often found in chemicals like plasticides used to soften plastics. Over time they bioaccumulate in the body and are passed down from generation to generation through the mother when she feeds a baby.

I wouldn't know. And, in my lack of knowledge I wonder if our DNA is weakening with each copy it makes. Our human DNA has been copying itself for what? Two-hundred-thousand years? Maybe cancer is a sign of it breaking down. I dunno.

I was reading a blavatsky book yesterday and she was saying humans have been on this planet for 18 million years and then other species of humanoid go back a further 300 million so if thats true then your not

I was told bras were the main cause of breast cancer and some french scientists just proved bras make no difference to holding up the breast than not.

There are apparently a few cures for cancer the main one and cheapest after fasting is sodium bicarbonate (changes your acidity to alkaline) as cancer is allegedly a fungus, then you have got hemp seeds, hemp oil is apparently good for a high percentage of cancers but illegal in most places, then you have got hydrogen peroxide food grade 35% (the australian government have just banned this so make of that what you will) and then you have frequencies hulda clarks zapper a bit pricey but apparently quite good. then you have got the sound card in your pc you can tune that to various frequencies, educate-yourself.org...

fasting should be done for all illnesses first as its what your body does when you are really ill and i have heard this is especially good for prostate cancer.

The frequency machine that most people know about is the rife machine but these possibly dont work unless you can get a machine made between 1935-1938 as the guy who was making the machines didn't give rife the info on how to make them and either died on him or fell out with him i can't remember.

if you do contract cancer and manage to get rid of it you should stop eating dairy products as they have a growth hormone that works on humans and this accelerates anything like cancer
edit on 16-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have had the same issue for 9 years.

I actually did a lot of research and tried lots of both homeopathic and conventional medicine.

I have started Lymphomyosot 2 months ago and it is the only thing that worked for me and it worked wonders. It is homeopathic and you do not need subscription.

Lymphomyosot is our popular lymphatic remedy, now in a liquid or pills. Lymphomyosot offers support when working with glandular health concerns. Lymphomyosot is a wonderful support for the lymphatic system. Lymphomyosot is a synergistic blend and can be used for a variety of sluggish conditions and glandular dysfunction.
Lymphomyosot is useful when cleansing and detoxing the body. Use Lymphomyosot for remove toxicity, edema, and infections. Lymphomyosot is gentle, yet highly effective for swollen glands. Anti Inflammatory.
Lymphomyosot helps cleanse the system and improve eczema, acne, and other skin conditions.
Supporting the lymphatic system with Lymphomyosot system helps with glandular swelling, tonsillitis, mumps, and sore throats.
Lymphomyosot speeds recovery from colds, flu, bronchitis, infections, illness after weather change, etc.

"Regarding the Lymphomyosot, everyone I have shared this with, including myself, have marveled at how quickly and how well Lymphomyosot works to knock out a cough, cold and/or flu symptoms" Peggy T. SC. (This is absolutely true as I took 3 pills a day and in 5 days I had amazing results ...Cristina)

Lymphomyosot is a supportive blend offering a synergistic effect that is greater than the individual effect of a remedy to offer more complete support of the lymph system:

Geranium Robertianum 4X is used relieve ulcerations, hemorrhages, uropathy, diarrhea.
Ferrum Iod 12X relieves edemas, glandular enlargement, and emaciation.
Juglans Regia 3X is helpful for acne and other skin conditions, sharp occipital pain.
Scrophularia Nodosa 3X relief for swollen lymphatic glands, eczema of ear.
Myosotis Arvensis 3X used to reduce excess mucus, bronchial cough, gagging and vomiting with cough, chronic bronchitis.
Teucrium Scorodonia 3X relieves chronic rhinitis & bronchitis-helpful for Bronchial catarrhs.
Veronica Beccabunga 3X relieves chronic bronchitis and dermatosis, pruritus.
Equisetum Hyemale 4X is beneficial for urinary system functions, such as sharp burning pain in urethra while urinating.
Fumaria Officinalis 4X prevents toxicity; helps with blood purification; improved liver function; eczemas, hepatic disorders.
Natrum Sulphur 4X helps with constitutional improvement, water retention, asthma; symptoms worse in rainy weather.
Pinus Sylvestris 4X helps with emaciation; swelling of the body or mucus membranes, stiffness, cramps in calves.
Gentiana Lutea 5X a general health tonic; balances appetite, ravenous hunger, helps with poor appetite, nausea, stomach ache.
Aranea Diadema 6X is useful for sensitivity to weather changes, diarrhea.
Sarsaparilla 6X relieves urinary pain, gallstones, colic with backache, cystitis.
Calcarea Phos 12X is helpful for anemia, joint stiffness & pain worse with weather changes.
Thyroidinum 12X balances metabolism, promotes oxidation.
Nasturtium Aquaticum 4X benefits Liver and bladder conditions, gastric conditions, stomatitis.

This is a link to every substance contained in Lymphomyosot :

Aranea Diadema:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Calcarea Phosphorica:
abchomeopathy.com...

Equisetum Hyemale:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Ferrum Iodatum:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Fumaria Officinalis:
www.wisegeek.com...

Gentiana Lutea:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Geranium Robertianum:
www.provings.info...

Juglans Regia:
jkhealthworld.com...

Levothyroxine:
www.webmd.com...

Scrofularia Nodosa:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Teucrium Scrodonia:
nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org...

Veronica Beccabunga:
www.liveandfeel.com...

Natrum Sulphuricum:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Pynus Sylvestris:
www.webhomeopath.com...

Sarsaparilla:
www.herbs2000.com...

Calcarea Phosphorica:
www.webhomeopath.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nasturtium Aquaticum:
abchomeopathy.com...
Lymphomyosot, a complex nutural detoxifier drug, providing the effective detoxication of extracellular matrix via lymphatic system. As a huge amount of immunocompetent cells are located in the lymphatic system are, regulation of their immune responses by Lymphomyosot is very the essence of the treatment applicable to different chronic pathologies.

Effectiveness of Lypmhomyosot was studied by regulatory capacity of the cells bioviability (MTT test) immunological activity (cytokine expression, respiratory burst) and of mytogene-induced apoptosis intensity of Jurkat cells. Lymphomyosot shows antioxidant effect and dose-dependent immunomodulatory activity. Lymphomyosot, as anti-inflammatory, recovering agent is effective for profilactic aims.

This is a person that blogged over 200 days while taking this .

Link:tagudin.typepad.com...

"For a while now, I've been dealing with an awful problem: the pain on the inside of my right knee is excruciating. I can't really describe how it feels...it's not in or around the knee cap, more like on the inside of my leg. Kind of where number 4 is on the diagram below, but lower and inside further (if my legs were together, the dots would be touching). Image002

It's so intense, I can't squat or get up without assistance (kind of like someone has my knee in a vice). It also profoundly impacts the way that I walk (like a 90-year old). Many days it has reduced me to tears.

When I told my doctor about the problem (who's also a Naturopath), he got really excited.

"Lymphomyosot," he practically shouted from his chair.

"Lymph-o-what?" I answered.

He then went on to tell me how the pain is caused by inflammation, how my body is having difficulties processing toxins, how this will help get the Lymphatic system going again, and on and on and on.

According to a research study I found, he's right. "Patients treated with Lymphomyosot suffer from very different types of inflammatory or infectious conditions and the diagnoses tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, lym-phadenitis and non-specific infections." Out of 3,512 patients, "good and very good therapeutic success were achieved in the great majority of cases."

Hopeful, I took a dose Tuesday night, another Wednesday am, and another this morning (convenient and undetectable in a glass of water). The results have been nothing less than miraculous. It is easily the most effective, most amazing, most helpful treatment I've had to date.*"
(continuation......)

More info here:

Journal of Natural Medicine Research paper on over 3000 patients :

www.heelusa.com...

Another research paper related to effects of Lymphomyosot regarding Diabetes:

www.scribd.com...

Hope this will helps!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63
reply to post by jiggerj

cant believe this i only said to my wife today before this post came on why dont people get cancer of the arm or leg or something stupid like that instead of breast or prostate strange.

bras cause cancer.google it.BECAUSE CIRCULATYION IS IMPAIRED.don't believe me? tie a tight band around your little pinkie.

see it go blue?

imagine a permanent condition.

also tight figure hugging y fronts cause prostate cancer as blood circulation is impaired.many men feel very kinky wearing very tight panties but they have to pay for it when they get PAINFUL needles inserted for biopsies and gamma radiation directed at their gonads and scrotum.after this they cant feel anything as radiations kills healthy cells too!

Other research published in Chronobiology International in 2000 discovered that regular bra wearing decreases the production of melatonin, which is a potent natural antioxidant and the hormone that regulates sleep, boosts the immune system and, incredibly fights aging. Balanced melatonin levels are essential for the body to fight many types of cancer, including breast cancer.

Researchers Singer and Grismaijer observed 4,500 women and their bra wearing practices. An amazing 3 out of 4 women who wore their bras 24 hours per day developed breast cancer. Women who wore their bras more than 12 hours per day had a 1 in 7 chance of getting breast cancer. 1 out 152 women who wore their bra less than 12 hours a day got breast cancer and an incredibly low 1 out of 168 women who rarely or never wear a bra developed breast cancer.
www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 16-7-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join